“WOW WOW WOW!! Got really sad when it was time to leave:-(”

Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa
Ranked #13 of 45 Hotels in Providenciales
Annapolis, Maryland
“WOW WOW WOW!! Got really sad when it was time to leave:-(”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I’m not easy to impress considering I’ve traveled to several resorts in the Caribbean and countless hotels beyond. I’m ready to re-book immediately for next year. This place is one to add to your buckets list. I could go on forever about how great it is so let me try to give the highlights. We just got back home and had to reprogram ourselves from being completely spoiled. My husband and I traveled here for a 4 night stay Oct 27-31 2014. We were not sure if we’d like it but it ended up being our favorite place on earth. We ended up getting a honeymoon suite in the Caribbean Deluxe Honeymoon which was extremely nice, clean and spacious for the 2 of us. It was fantastic and right smack in the middle of everything. Easy access to the beach as well as all the restaurants. The Italian Village is absolutely gorgeous. It has all the action and a great pool. The Key West Village is gorgeous as well and seems very quiet and peaceful. This resort has everything an adult could want and everything a kid could want.
You must go on the Kitty Kat Cruise. It is simply outstanding! I don’t snorkel but I enjoyed this cruise to the fullest. The Island and other spots they take you to is absolutely breathtaking.
Sapodillas – Adult Restaurant
They have the best grilled lobster and the absolute best desserts. The crème brule is the best I’ve ever had. Shot out to John!! He was the BEST waitress and very attentive even when it got crowded. Everyone pitches into help wherever needed. There seems to be no “not my job description attitude” at the restaurants for the most part.
Kimonos
Cookie is the best. He is so over the top and absolutely hilarious. He reminds me of Jim Carey in the movie “The Mask”. He was fantastic and made everyone feel special. He gave all the kids at the table funny nicknames which was also hilarious.
Marios
Outstanding breakfast and lunch buffets. I call it the buffet on steroids. This is one of our favorites as well.
Arizonas
They have the absolute best barbecue ribs, jerk chicken, grilled steak etc. We loved it!
Turtle Lounge
Damary (I probably spelled her name wrong)
This lady is an absolute sweetheart. She genuinely seems like it makes her happy to be around people and she makes the absolute best rum punch on the resort hands down.
Crickets Pub
Great salmon and great egg custard. Also great view of the Italian Village if you eat on the patio.
Bobby D’s
Best fast food and junk food. Perfect for kids and the kids at heart. I love the cotton candy and milkshakes.
If I had to point out something negative, it would be that a few of the people that work there appear to ignore you when you walk up to a desk or food station. A simple “I’ll be right with you” would make a big difference.
The airport is very small and behind on technology but this has nothing to do with the resort.
Red Lane Spa was amazing but I felt like I couldn’t relax after my massage because it seemed that there was always someone asking me how everything was. (about 4 times within 10 mins) I guess that’s a good thing but I tend to like to relax and be quiet when I’m at the Spa and not carry on so many conversations but it was still very very nice.
We cannot wait to go back to Beaches resort and bring our daughter along.

Room Tip: The Caribean Village is great for couples or small family. Bldg 12 is the best location to everythin...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Veronica K
Lauren B, Online Review Coordinator at Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa, responded to this review, November 9, 2013
Thank you for your review, Veronica! We are delighted to hear that you had the perfect vacation at Beaches Turks and Caicos! With all that the resort has to offer, there is always something interesting for each guest and lots to explore!
We look forward to welcoming you both back along with your daughter!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,837)
  • Indonesian first
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed November 5, 2013

My husband and I have gone to two Sandal's resorts in Jamaica for our HOneymoon and 10-year anniversary and wanted to try out a Beaches Resort and bring the 3 kids, ages 12, 14 year old twins. We actually LOVED the this resort more than any of the others we have visited! The food was awesome, the Italian Villiage Piazza Pool Side Family suite was perfect for our family, the beach water was just at aqua blue as the pictures and warm, the pools were awesome too!! We went over fall break in October so wasn't crowded at all, plenty of chairs on the beach, and pool, no waiting for restaurants or the ocean toys. The snorkaling was awesome!! My teenage son wished there were more teenagers there as they do have the special clubs for them to go to but there weren't a lot of teens there. We are planning another trip for next summer when there will be lots more teenagers for them to hang out with. Teenagers these days are glued to their cell phones and must share everyting instantaneouly with their friends via instagram so that was hard for them to disconnect as we made them put their phones in airplane mode and no texting as we didn't want to pay for the international data charges!! It was good for everyone to disconnect for a week!! I would recommend it to families of all ages!! Had free nanny's for the parents of younger kids, kids camps, adult only restaurants....you name it they had it!! Love it!! CAn't wait to go back!!

Room Tip: The pool side Piazza family suites were perfect....they must make them soundproof as we didn't h...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review! It is wonderful that you and your family had an amazing time at Beaches Turks and Caicos and got a chance to reconnect with one another! There are so many exciting activities that the family can experience together and this is when the best memories are made!
We look forward to welcoming your family back in the near future!
Alabama
Reviewed November 4, 2013

My husband and I stayed in the Carribean Village during out trip. The staff was always friendly and helpful. Enjoyed the variety of activities from the pools, swim up bars, snorkling trips to the beach. All our expectations were met. Awsome dinner at Sky Lounge....could not asked for a better view! Only complaint was the lazy river....it is way too lazy. No current to speak of. Not my idea of a true lazy river ride. It definately needs adjusting. The staff went out of their way to assist us whether it was with our room, resturants or at the bars. Definately returning with our son soon.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lancesmom
Thank you for your review! It is always exciting to hear our guests say that we met all their expectations and they had a fantastic vacation! We are happy to provide everything you need to have the vacation of your dreams...and then some! I will also ask the maintenance team to take a look at the current on the lazy river so that when you return with Lance it has a little more speed! :)
We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Tennessee
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I would like to take a minute to review my stay at Beaches, Turks and Caicos. From the moment we got there, to the moment we left we were taken care of. We enjoyed our stay so much, that we almost cried when we had to leave. No detail was left out. Everyone at the resort was so friendly and welcoming. Travis at the swim up bar near Arizona's restaurant was one of our favorites. He was so friendly and every day we returned to see him. Winston was also there at times and was very helpful and friendly as well. Troy at Beaches Photography studio was always willing to help us or give us advice on things to do. Alla at Island Routes was extremely helpful as well. She made sure every excursion we took was wonderful. The grounds of the hotel were beautiful. The rooms were clean and nice. Food was always great. I honestly did not have one single complaint. In fact, this was a level of service I had never received before. I'll be back!!!!!

2 Thank dggolden38
Thank you for your review of Beaches Turks and Caicos. The photos you shared of the beach are just stunning! What a view! It is wonderful that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay at the resort from beginning to end and explored more of the gorgeous island and its rich culture!
No need for tears...you can return anytime and we look forward to welcoming you back!
McCalla
Reviewed November 1, 2013

We traveled here for a girls trip and did not stay nearly long enough. I can not say enough about the beauty of this place. The resort was wonder. Lots of restaurant selections. The food was always good and even in a buffet type environment, it felt high end. The staff was all wonderful and every request we had was addressed quickly and friendly. We enjoyed the off site tour options (set up in lobby or on line by island tours) as well. They had a variey to choose from to showcase all the things this and the surrounding environments had to offer. We felt very safe even when off the resort. The island is full of very friendly, helpful people. I can not wait to go back....and stay longer.

1 Thank Christy S
Lauren B, Online Review Coordinator at Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa, responded to this review, November 2, 2013
Hello and thank you so much for your review, Christy! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Beaches Turks and Caicos with your friends! It's wonderful that you got to enjoy all that the resort has to offer and got to experience more of the beautiful island and it's culture!
When can you come back? Anytime! And we will be waiting to welcome you back!
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed November 1, 2013

We attended a promotional trip called the "BFF Girls Getaway". = GIRLS ONLY:)
(Booked through "Island Breeze" Travel Agents out of MI, THEY ARE EXCELLENT!)
This was my 3rd time here at Beaches. First time was in 2006 to get Married barefoot on the beach.. AMAZING! & the 2nd trip in 2011 to re-new our vows w/ our 5 year old son...again... AMAZING & then this year in Oct! I have YET to have a bad expierience here. The PEOPLE, the FOOD, but most of all... the PARADISE that awaits you is just breath taking. The additions to this resort is such a great upgrade to the grounds. We recently stayed in the Key West Village and by far, that is the BEST spot~ Very clean and close to the beach! Italian is nice too, but very busy with kids etc. I liked to be "off the cut" a bit w/ some quiet time but just a short walk away to the ACTION! I'm a big snorkeler, so I hit up the beach everyday. Bight Reef isn't bad, you can see tons of fish and if you are lucky you will see Turtles and Sting Rays. This was the 1st time I added an excursion through Caicos Dream Tours, and WOW, was it AWESOME! I did a half day trip and got to catch my own CONK! Pop and Buff are awesome.. ask for them!
Look for sand dollars right in front of Coral Gardens or the Italian Village, they are there.. just have to look! The Catamaran ride was just awesome... we got to snorkle out in the middle of the ocean on a reef- "Alexandra" something it was called- and I got to see 2 Nurse sharks. Was definately a highlight of my life to swim with sharks! (Even if it is with the gentle nurse shark!)
Anyone looking for a Destination Wedding, you HAVE to go to Turks. It's beautiful... for any type of vacation, you WON'T be dissapointed!
Tedane, Orvin, Andrew, Sarah, & Sereina go above and beyond to make sure you have a great time there.
~ONE LOVE~

5 Thank Jlo38
Thank you for your review of Beaches Turks and Caicos! What a wonderful 3rd trip and yet another fantastic way to experience the resort! We are thrilled that you had a wonderful time with your friends!
We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Just spent 6 days at Beaches to celebrate our 50th Wedding Anniversary with12 of our children and grandchildren. It was an amazing celebration and Beaches catered to every age Our group consisted of 3 years olds to 72 year olds and many ages in between.. The kids camp and the people that cared for them were outstanding.
The people at the desk, the concierge (Tristan),all of the bartenders at the Italian Village pool, (Leighton at Turtle), the food servers at every restaurant, all went out of their way to ensure
a perfect vacation. . Everyone there was courteous and eager to be of service.
This time of the year is a perfect time to visit. Never had a problem getting a reservation for 12 or 14 for dinner at any of the restaurants.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank paul o
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of Beaches Turks and Caicos! We are truly honored to have hosted such a special occasion for you and your family! These milestones are so important and our staff will be so happy to know that they were able to help you thoroughly enjoy your celebrations!
Congratulations on you 50th Anniversary and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!