I’m not easy to impress considering I’ve traveled to several resorts in the Caribbean and countless hotels beyond. I’m ready to re-book immediately for next year. This place is one to add to your buckets list. I could go on forever about how great it is so let me try to give the highlights. We just got back home and had to reprogram ourselves from being completely spoiled. My husband and I traveled here for a 4 night stay Oct 27-31 2014. We were not sure if we’d like it but it ended up being our favorite place on earth. We ended up getting a honeymoon suite in the Caribbean Deluxe Honeymoon which was extremely nice, clean and spacious for the 2 of us. It was fantastic and right smack in the middle of everything. Easy access to the beach as well as all the restaurants. The Italian Village is absolutely gorgeous. It has all the action and a great pool. The Key West Village is gorgeous as well and seems very quiet and peaceful. This resort has everything an adult could want and everything a kid could want.
You must go on the Kitty Kat Cruise. It is simply outstanding! I don’t snorkel but I enjoyed this cruise to the fullest. The Island and other spots they take you to is absolutely breathtaking.
Sapodillas – Adult Restaurant
They have the best grilled lobster and the absolute best desserts. The crème brule is the best I’ve ever had. Shot out to John!! He was the BEST waitress and very attentive even when it got crowded. Everyone pitches into help wherever needed. There seems to be no “not my job description attitude” at the restaurants for the most part.
Cookie is the best. He is so over the top and absolutely hilarious. He reminds me of Jim Carey in the movie “The Mask”. He was fantastic and made everyone feel special. He gave all the kids at the table funny nicknames which was also hilarious.
Outstanding breakfast and lunch buffets. I call it the buffet on steroids. This is one of our favorites as well.
They have the absolute best barbecue ribs, jerk chicken, grilled steak etc. We loved it!
Damary (I probably spelled her name wrong)
This lady is an absolute sweetheart. She genuinely seems like it makes her happy to be around people and she makes the absolute best rum punch on the resort hands down.
Great salmon and great egg custard. Also great view of the Italian Village if you eat on the patio.
Best fast food and junk food. Perfect for kids and the kids at heart. I love the cotton candy and milkshakes.
If I had to point out something negative, it would be that a few of the people that work there appear to ignore you when you walk up to a desk or food station. A simple “I’ll be right with you” would make a big difference.
The airport is very small and behind on technology but this has nothing to do with the resort.
Red Lane Spa was amazing but I felt like I couldn’t relax after my massage because it seemed that there was always someone asking me how everything was. (about 4 times within 10 mins) I guess that’s a good thing but I tend to like to relax and be quiet when I’m at the Spa and not carry on so many conversations but it was still very very nice.
We cannot wait to go back to Beaches resort and bring our daughter along.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive into a one-of-a-kind, unbelievably exciting Beaches all-inclusive Turks & Caicos vacation for the whole family. A 45,000 square-foot waterpark; four magnificent villages, boasting the architecture and ambiance of Italy, France, the Caribbean and Key West; a 12-mile beach lapped by clear turquoise waters; endless fun activities for everyone, from tots to tweens and teens, featuring Sesame Street(R) characters, the new Xbox(R) Play Lounge and a sizzlin' teen disco, Liquid at Beaches-all located on one of the world's best beaches.19 Specialty dining options with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi•7000-sq-ft retail village offering guests" high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, souvenirs•Our very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean"s most comprehensive water parks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features•Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street(R)•X-BOX(R) Play Lounge with plasma screens and the latest games on the market •Voted Beaches Resorts "World"s Leading Family All-Inclusive" 14 years in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "Turks & Caicos Leading Resort" for the 4th year in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "The Caribbean"s Leading Family All- Inclusive" for the 2nd year in a row•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Resorts "Keeping it Green", American Academy of Hospitality Sciences•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Turks & Caicos for the Italian Village•Five Star Diamond Award- The Resort, Le Petit Chateau Restaurant and Mario's Restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beaches Turks And Caicos
- Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales