Windsong Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$418
$278
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $318/night.

The Sands at Grace Bay(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$405
Alexandra Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$405
Grace Bay Club(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$962
$504
West Bay Club(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$308
Royal West Indies Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$288
$270
The Somerset on Grace Bay(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$640
Seven Stars Resort & Spa(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$547
$333
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $461/night.

The Palms, Turks and Caicos(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$508
Ocean Club Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$269
TripAdvisor
11,463 results
All reviewswater parkitalian villagekey west villageitalian poolle petit chateaujerk shacksesame streetkids camplazy riverbutler servicebobby deessurf simulatorbella napolicookie monsteriguana poolcharacter breakfastdeparture lounge
Reviewed October 21, 2013

It's hard for me mentally to give an all-inclusive a 5, but if I were to it would be beaches. The facilities are top notch, the beach is beautiful (grace bay), the food is good and the service above average. The entertainment is abundant, especially for kids. I'd return here above all other all-inclusives!

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank scrutinizing
Lauren B, Online Review Coordinator at Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of Beaches Turks and Caicos! We are happy to hear that you had a terrific time at our resort!
We look forward to seeing you again soon and to having more great times with you in paradise!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

My husband and I returned to Beaches Turks & Caicos in May 2013..... for the 10th time! We absolutley love it there! The resort is beautiful... very clean, nice rooms, breathtaking beaches, fantastic food and friendly people who go out of their way to make your stay memorable. If you enjoy snorkeling or diving this is THE place to visit. A 5 minute walk down the beach will bring you to one of the most beautiful snorkeling spots you could imagine...... colorful fish, coral and beautiful rock formations. Relaxing on the beach is heavenly!

We booked our vacation thru Susan Peavey Travel in Marshfield, MA. even though we live in Connecticut. I had gotten her name from a friend. What a difference from the previous agency we used. She arranged everything with a personal touch..... even a romantic anniversary dinner for us. Thank you Susan....you're wonderful!

We absolutely plan on returning next year!

Karen M

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
9  Thank Karen M

Wow! Thank you for sharing your amazing experience at Beaches Turks and Caicos! We are so honored to know that our resort holds so many wonderful memories with you over the years! The beautiful waters are definitely breath-taking to explore and we are happy you had a terrific time doing so!
We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

We traveled to Beaches Turks & Caicos on April 28, 2013. Our travel agent was Susan Peavey Travel located in Marshfield, MA. She planned our whole vacation, entertainment and dinners, etc. The resort was absolutely beautiful and tropical!! Our room was perfect for our family, and the room was stocked with beverages daily and cleaned perfectly. The staff could not do enough for us. The food was amazing - 16 restaurants to choose from. Our kids are a little older, so they did not take advantage of the kids clubs, but the kids that we saw around the resort sure looked like they were having a wonderful time with the camp counselors. The amazing pools, slides, lazy river, surf simulator and water sports that were included were perfect for a family with children. I have been to many places around the world, but I have to say I have never seen turquoise blue water like this in my life. It was the most relaxing time we have ever had with our children. We are hoping to return in June of 2014. The cost may be more than other resorts, but you are certainly getting your monies worth with all the included food, beverages and water sports. If you like to Snorkel, you have to go on the Kitty Cat Trip - this was the highlight of our trip. I highly recommend my travel agent and this resort!!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
8  Thank Cheryl C
Lauren B, Online Review Coordinator at Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2013

Thank you for your review, Cheryl! We are thrilled that you and your family had such a fantastic time at Beaches Turks and Caicos. Our resort offers something for every member of the family and there are so many fun activities for you to experience as a family. It's the perfect way to create cherished memories together that you will enjoy for years to come!
We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

We had a wonderful time at this resort. They really cater to children so I would recommend this resort to families and not so much to couples. All the pools are wonderful and the food is fantastic! The shows were fun and the kids camp was well run. We would love to return but it is a bit pricier than other locations.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank SunFun1974

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of Beaches Turks and Caicos! We are pleased that you and your family had a great vacation with us. We do include many kids activities so that parents get to have a period of quiet relaxation together and the kids have their own vacation stories and memories to share! Also, keep an eye out for our super special deals we offer on our website!
We hope to welcome you back in the near future for more fun in the sun!

Reviewed October 12, 2013

After researching the heck out of how get the best deal on the room & dates I wanted, I decided to book our hotel + airfare reservation online yesterday evening using the Beaches website. I priced airfare separately and also researched other travel sites but the best deal for what I wanted was on the Beaches website. I do NOT recommended doing an online reservation!!! I hit the "Submit" button and it immediately popped up a note that said our hotel reservations were complete but that our airfare was NOT included & that I should call the number listed to resolve the issue. I was in full out panic mode bc we had a budget that was based on the airfare the Beaches website had listed. Long story short, I got the airfare I wanted but I wish I would have called the free number and made the hotel + reservation with a Beaches representative from the "get go" bc she was very helpful and could offer air travel that was not listed on the website. She sent all of the travel info to my email and waited on the phone for me to print & confirm that all of the info was correct...very patient and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
18  Thank texaslizE

Thank you for your review! We apologize for the glitch you experienced with our services and we greatly appreciate your feedback! I will notify the relevant departments so we can have the issue resolved. We are so pleased that our agent was able to quickly assist you and they are always happy to help our guests at any time! They are very knowledgeable and are sure to get you the best results!
We look forward to seeing you soon! Happy Travels!