“Outstanding Family Holiday!”

Ranked #13 of 45 Hotels in Providenciales
Waterloo, Canada
“Outstanding Family Holiday!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We had a wonderful time at this resort. They really cater to children so I would recommend this resort to families and not so much to couples. All the pools are wonderful and the food is fantastic! The shows were fun and the kids camp was well run. We would love to return but it is a bit pricier than other locations.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank SunFun1974
Lauren B, Online Review Coordinator at Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa, responded to this review, October 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of Beaches Turks and Caicos! We are pleased that you and your family had a great vacation with us. We do include many kids activities so that parents get to have a period of quiet relaxation together and the kids have their own vacation stories and memories to share! Also, keep an eye out for our super special deals we offer on our website!
We hope to welcome you back in the near future for more fun in the sun!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,861)
  • Indonesian first
Sherman, Texas
Reviewed October 12, 2013

After researching the heck out of how get the best deal on the room & dates I wanted, I decided to book our hotel + airfare reservation online yesterday evening using the Beaches website. I priced airfare separately and also researched other travel sites but the best deal for what I wanted was on the Beaches website. I do NOT recommended doing an online reservation!!! I hit the "Submit" button and it immediately popped up a note that said our hotel reservations were complete but that our airfare was NOT included & that I should call the number listed to resolve the issue. I was in full out panic mode bc we had a budget that was based on the airfare the Beaches website had listed. Long story short, I got the airfare I wanted but I wish I would have called the free number and made the hotel + reservation with a Beaches representative from the "get go" bc she was very helpful and could offer air travel that was not listed on the website. She sent all of the travel info to my email and waited on the phone for me to print & confirm that all of the info was correct...very patient and helpful.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
18 Thank texaslizE
Lauren B, Online Review Coordinator at Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
Thank you for your review! We apologize for the glitch you experienced with our services and we greatly appreciate your feedback! I will notify the relevant departments so we can have the issue resolved. We are so pleased that our agent was able to quickly assist you and they are always happy to help our guests at any time! They are very knowledgeable and are sure to get you the best results!
We look forward to seeing you soon! Happy Travels!
St. John's, Canada
Reviewed October 10, 2013

My husband and I are in our late 40's and visited Beaches Turks and Caicos from April 19-27, 2013. We were married there on April 24, 2013, barefoot in the sand! 17 family and friends joined us at the resort to share in our special day. Our WEDDING DAY was beautiful and perfect! Following the Ceremony, we had our pictures taken at various locations around the resort. We then enjoyed a cocktail hour followed by a three course meal and then danced under the stars that evening. I felt like a princess from the moment I arrived. Everything was as beautiful as we had hoped, there was not one disappointment. We highly recommend a destination wedding on the beach! I can certainly provide more details on the wedding planning.

The BEACH was absolutely beautiful (the best I have walked on and I've walked on many beaches). Miles of white sugary sand.

The FOOD was fantastic. Schooners was our favourite.

Our ROOM was spotless. We did see a couple of cockroaches in our room but they were taken care of as soon as we reported it. This incident did not change our view of the resort. You must remember that when you are in the Caribbean on the ground floor of a resort surrounded with beautiful and lush vegetation, a bug or two will sometimes find their way in!

The POOLS were beautiful. We spent most of our time at the French Village Pool and the beach. Loved the pool bar. Dirty Bananas are worth a try! They're like a chocolate milkshake with a kick!

We went out on a CATAMARAN/SNORKELING TOUR for an afternoon. A catamaran always proves to be a great day in the sun with a nice breeze and you don't have to snorkel. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are included, as well as a visit to a secluded beach where you get a close-up view of Iguanas.

We highly recommend this resort, especially for a Wedding! We have also visited Sandals Whitehouse in Jamaica; and we are going to Sandals Antigua for our Honeymoon/1st Wedding Anniversary in 2014. One thing to remember is that Sandals owns Beaches; however, Sandals is an adult-only resort and Beaches caters to families. While we loved Beaches and we recommend it with no hesitation, if you are travelling without children, we recommend Sandals.

Room Tip: We stayed in a ground level room in the French Village. A great choice when you are travelling with...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
7 Thank KDN65
Lauren B, Online Review Coordinator at Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of Beaches Turks and Caicos. We are delighted that you had such a fantastic Weddingmoon! Our staff will make sure that your big day goes smoothly and that you both can just relax and enjoy your special moments. Along with relaxing at the resort, it seems you also enjoyed exploring on our island tours. What fun!
We look forward to seeing you at Sandals Grande Antigua soon!
Frederick, Maryland
Reviewed October 9, 2013

The quick of it ... kids love it, wife loves it, I love that they love it. We were there Aug 7 - 14, 2013.

This was our second year in row going to Beaches T & C.

Mike McHugh from Dream Makers Vacation Services made everything easy. Thanks Mike.

It is certainly built around the kids. Waterpark, pools, beach. Do what you want. My 9 and 7 year olds love it all. My 9 year old and I went on a snorkling venture. They did a good job. Make sure you sign up bright and early the day before you want to go. The Bight reef up the beach is pretty good too. Italian pool at night.

We stayed in the Italian Village for the second time. The separate kids room is great. We got a ground level room this year and that is also great to have two ways out without disturbing the kids.

Food ... decent. My kids and I are picky, so it can be a little challenging depending on where you go. My wife is gluten free, and they did a very good job accommodating her. She especially liked the pasta dish they made special for her at Giuseppe's. All the restaurants do a good job getting the picky kids something they like, even if they do not have it at their restaurant. Arizona's is good for lunch. Love the breakfast buffets at Mario's and Reflection's.

One suggestion ... have a plan for those of us that do not drink alcohol. I am paying for it, but do not drink it. Give out wristbands or something for those that can have alcohol.

Another suggestion ... wifi and Gatorade should be part of the "all-inclusive".

Is it expensive? Yes. Is all-inclusive more relaxing? Yes. It is worth something to put your wallet away and never touch it for a week. Will we back back? Maybe, depending on finances.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
8 Thank Jim C
Thank you for your review, Jim. We are so pleased that you and your family had such a fun-filled vacation at our Beaches Turks and Caicos resort. It is terrific that you got to have a great time while bonding and making lasting memories together. We appreciate all your feedback and I will forward your suggestions on to the appropriate personnel.
We hope to welcome you and your family back soon!
Port Washington, New York
Reviewed October 9, 2013

This is the most amazing resort property! I already can't wait to do it all over again. They really have everything you could possibly want. This is one of the best getaways I have ever been on. I absolutely love the resort and The Turks is just incomparable.

Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Diane4821
Thank you for your review, Diane! We are thrilled that you had such an amazing time at Beaches Turks and Caicos. It is wonderful to know that all of your expectations were not only met but exceeded. We are grateful for all your kind remarks and will forward them on to our resort team!
We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Pittsburgh
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Let me start with we will be returning for our 4th visit in December. I'm sad to see so many negative reviews. Are there things I can knit pick? Of course. When complaining about the food you need to remember that they are mass producing. For the quantity that they do, I'd have to say that the food is great. The sushi is great, the ribs and jerk chicken for lunch at Arizona's never disappoints. Franco makes a wonderful pizza, and goes above and beyond. The staff is great! They are wonderful to my children. The options are endless. It's wonderful to go on a vacation and still enjoy a nice dinner out with just the hubby. Ms. Dorothy has watched our kids in the room a couple of nights after they've fallen asleep from a busy day. We have stayed in the French village and have had some issues, but they were all handled! Michael who used to be the manager in the French village but is now in the Caribbean village went out of his way to drive to the store to get us our lactaid milk. Beaches is an amazing place, amazing people, and amazing vacations. Renee you better have a vodka and iced tea for Pete:)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
6 Thank daddysonlyggirl
Lauren B, Online Review Coordinator at Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa, responded to this review, October 5, 2013
Thank you for your review of Beaches Turks and Caicos. We are delighted to hear just how impressed you are with our resort and staff. It is lovely that you and your entire family look forward to returning! We strive to create the dream vacation that a family will always remember!
We look forward to having you back in December for even more fun times!
New Haven, Connecticut
Reviewed October 4, 2013

This review is coming pretty late, as I am rather new to tripadvisor, but I had to share my experiences with this resort. My husband, sister, brother in law and nephew came to this resort originally in April of 2009 never having been to a Beaches or Sandals property. We had an amazing week... until I slipped on a wet sidewalk after a rainstorm and broke two bones in my wrist. Yes, it was a bummer, but I need to express that the staff reaction to my emergency was amazing. I was taken to the local hospital where I was examined by the doctor and I had to have a cast put on. I don't know if he is still there, but I remember his name was Courtney and he was fantastic. He stayed with me the entire time, checked in with me every day and he even called me to check in when I returned home to the states. Andrew, our favorite bartender in the Italian Village made me a comfy place to elevate my arm out of one of those plastic things that hold the cherries, olives etc that garnish the drinks. Every person I came across during the week doted on me and was amazing. Because of the way we were treated at Beaches, we have been back to a Beaches or Sandals every year since. And every experience we have had has been nothing but amazing. You aren't just guests when you visit, you are family. We just planned our next trip to Sandals Emerald Bay for May 2014. Thank you Beaches and Sandals, you will have loyal vacationers for life.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Jackie D
Thank you for your review, Jackie. We are thrilled to hear that after that unfortunate accident, all the staff took such good care of you. With their help you still had and incredible trip and that is amazing! What a trooper you are and we are happy you are well! We are honored to have you amongst The Sandals extended family!
We cannot wait to welcome you to Sandals Emerald Bay in 2014! You are going to have a wonderful time there as well!