“Great End-of Summer Vacation!”

Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa
Ranked #13 of 45 Hotels in Providenciales
Garden City, New York
“Great End-of Summer Vacation!”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We decided at a fairly late stage to book an end-of-summer Caribbean vacation for me, my wife and our twin 9-year olds. After doing vast amounts of research, including reading through scores of Trip Advisor reviews we chose Beaches, in Turks and Caicos. We could not have been happier with our choice.

We used Dream Makers Vacation Services to book our trip, as we had read several glowing reports from fellow travelers about them. Mike from Dream Makers really set us up, answered a bunch of our questions, and sent us a ton of pictures from his previous trip to help us decide on which village and room type to choose.

We decided to stay in the Key West village, based on Mike's recomendation and on some of the beautiful photos we had seen of the rooms and the grounds. We thought we had made the right call until one of my co-workers, who had been to Beaches a few months earlier, heard we were booked in the Key West village and urged us to change. "its too dead over there; all the action is in the Italian village; its too far from everything, you have to cross a dirt road to get to everything..." These were the general comments he had, and I was very close to seeing what I could do to switch out.

Let me say, that after a week there, we were so happy we stayed in the KW village. It is NOT too far from everything. In fact we felt the best restaurant (Neptune's) and the best part of the beach (bc it is the least crowded) were at the KW village. The pools were less kid-friendly at KW, but we went over to the French pool, where the kids could go on their own easily to the water park, to the kid friendly restaurant (Bobby D's) and to the game rooms. We packed a beach bag and walked over. Not too far, not a big deal at all. And after drinking umpteen Pina Coladas, any extra walking was welcomed.

I wasn't a big fan of the Italian pool. Too crowded, never seemed like chairs were available. But to each his own. Our boys loved the French pool. It was huge, swim up bar, hot tub at one end, and there always seemed to be open chairs (though umbrellas were ALWAYS at a premium, wherever we went).

The beach was quite exquisite. Its exactly what you might picture a true Caribbean beach to be. The sand was like flour, the water was beautiful blue-green. It was never crowded it seemed.

One irksome thing was the beach chairs that got saved by the butlers for certain guests. I would go down to the beach before I worked out at like 7-7:30am and there would be numerous chairs with tiki umbrellas and/or shaded chairs saved by the butlers. Meanwhile our family would go back to the beach after breakfast, stay until lunch, and oftentimes these people never showed up and the chairs were never used. It was never a problem for us bc we got there early enough to get chairs with some shade, but I would have been upset if I couldnt get space on the beach bc of the unused, saved chairs.

I thought the food was good to very good. I thought Neptune's was a really good restaurant, and I thought the buffet at Bayside/Sky was really good. I was disappointed with Barefoot by the Sea. We really liked Kimonos, food was good, and the kids had fun. I had a really good conch pizza at the pizza place in the Caribbean Village also. We liked Schooners and Marios . My wife wasnt thrilled with Arizona's, I thought it was ok; we went there for lunch one day. All in all, the food was exactly what I expected, considering this is an all-inclusive. Not great, but we were rarely disappointed.

Our room in KW village was beautiful. We had a Capt. Morgan 1 bedroom suite, and it was huge and really nice. The boys slept on the sofa/trundle bed and were perfectly happy. This unit had a full kitchen (the refrig was nice, but the stove and microwave went unused). One highlight of the room (for my wife at least) was the washer and dryer. If only we had known before hand, maybe she would not have had to pack every outfit she owns. Probably wouldn't have mattered.

All in all, we had a great, memorable time, and have already put down a deposit to go back!

6 Thank TCJC434
Lauren B, Online Review Coordinator at Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience at Beaches Turks and Caicos. We are so happy to hear that you and your family had such a great vacation! The resort does offer a wide range in accommodations, dining options and activities that will be sure to suit each of our guests' needs! Lots for a family to explore and enjoy!
We look forward to welcoming you back on your second trip to paradise!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,861)
  • Indonesian first
Laval, Canada
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Let me start by saying that we've been going to Beaches/Sandals Resorts for over 8years and SSG members Diamond level.
We arrived on the 17th of August,the cab that brought us and another family was dirty and smelled,even if they don't belong to the resort they should be clean,its the first impression you get from the resort if you don't know better!!!.We stayed at the Key West Village,our concierge room wasn't ready upon arrival!!!!,so one of the concierge brought us to the buffet restaurant close by to have a little bite to eat while awaiting our room to be ready.after about 1 1/2hour later we walked back to the concierge desk(they didn't come and get us!!!),and asked if the room was ready,they said yes and that they came to get us at the restaurant but couldn't find us!!!!(not true at all).Marva our concierge showed us to our room on the 3rd floor(#6324),the room consist fully working kitchen,dinning/living room with a tundrel bed,washer/dryer,closed master bedroom,shower room with a sink & toilet plus a 2 sink vanity,also a huge deck(10 x 20) with long chairs and siting area too,a really gorgeous room with view on the garden.
Marva didn't know much!!!,every time we would ask something she would reply "I have to look into it"and come back to you!!!really come on your a concierge she should know about arranging a special dinner for our 27th anniversary at le Petit Chateau,which I arranged myself with the manager of the restaurant,thank god I did.Marva made our reservation to the Kimonos rest. For 7:30pm,The only one you need reservation on the resort,we ended up waiting over 45 min with another family with 3 children and they were already waiting 15min before we arrive,the mgr had no explanation for the waiting,didn't even offer us drinks or juices for the children which were getting restless,finally the chef arrived we quickly ate and left feelling disappointed.
When we arrived on our first day we ask Marva to set us up with a thatch roof umbrella and chairs and a cooler filed with drinks,she told us that they were reserved for the butler room service only!!!!!!,WTF I paid good money to come here and can get a reserved chairs under a thacht roof seriously!!!!.again I arranged it myself with the butler of another family guest we who were there for the same week as us.
We decided not to deal with the concierge desk anymore for the rest of the week.
The best restaurant for us was Soy Sushi what a great place thanks to Dorrica(waitress) and Mercedes(mgr)
Le Petit Chateau was also great,they made our 27 anniversary dinner memorable thank you Nadia(waitress),sorry I forgot the mgr's name.
Sapodillas was also quite good thank you John & Kerry (waiters),Schooners was good thank you Dian (waitress),Barefoot by the Sea was good too thank you Sonny (waiter), the Cricketers Pub made great drinks for us thank you Natalia (waitress).
Overall we had a great week with our friends but that's thanks to us,not the resort concierge service which we didn't get as we usually do when we stay at any Sandals or Beaches Negril where they role out the red carpet,BTC should take notes from them to see how it's done.
BTC is a beautiful resort,great water park for kids and grown ups too,the dive shop is great,good restaurants,unfortunately we won't be going back soon unless Butch invites us back (not gonna happen),we'll stick with Beaches Negril,we've already book our 2weeks stay for next year in May can't wait.
It's always up to us to make our stay enjoyable but a little help from the resort staff would make it even more enjoyable its called customer service,I should know working for Mc Donald's for 21years and The HomeDepot for 11years on that have a great vacation.

Stayed August 2013
2 Thank Antonio T
We regret to hear that your stay was not as expected. We strive to uphold the highest standards of service and quality. Our staff goes through 120 hours of rigorous training each year to ensure we are providing excellent guest experiences. We have many guests that boast of our luxurious inclusions, water sports, fine dining, accommodations and quality of staff but as hoteliers we realize that there is always room for improvement and your feedback is appreciated.

Thank you for your review.
New York City, New York
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We stayed at Beaches the week of Aug 18th. I have to begin by saying, when we got to the airport I was dissapointed by the fact that we tipped the Beaches rep for helping us with our bags. As we entered the vans that transport you to the hotel the airport employee approached us while in the van and said, "we work for tips!" I explained that we had already tipped. He proceeded to slam the van door shut so hard, the driver then opened the window and said, "ill get you when I come back". She then did not say one word to us the entire drive only one time to ask us where on the resprt we were staying. Upon arrival at the hotel she opened the back doors and signaled to my husband to take the bags himself (which he would have done anyhow especially since it was a women driver). He still handed her a $5 bill and she looked at us in disgust and drove off. NOT ONE WORD TO US!!! so I was extremely dissapointed with that but, I realized it was beyond the control of the hotel and so I didnt say anything to the concierge who greeted us.

The resort is beautiful. We stayed on the 5th floor of the Italian Village and had an ocean front balcony. It was well worth it just for the amazing view!!! The ocean is AMAZING and it is the most beautiful beach I had ever seen... We are a family of six with two teenagers and a 7 and 8 yr old. The kids also all loved the beach. I was agian dissapointed when we had breakfast at Marios one morning and when I got up to order my omelette and roach wlaked across the counter and right into the chopped vegetables. I again didnt make a big deal but, i did let the chef know what I had seen and he immediatly proseeded to throw out the tray of vegetables.
I found that the staff was not very friendly and the bar in the Italian Village at night was totally run by rude staff who never greeted with a smile or a kind word.
Although it is an all-inclusive resort one of the bartenders ctually asked us for a tip and told us that she needed to hide it otherwise she would have to share. We always tip anyhow, but asking for it not only made us uncomfortable but I almost felt violated. I had never experienced this in all my travels. THe workers let us know on several occasion that the resort would be closed for six weeks and they needed the money. While on the beach it is understandable that salesmen approach for vasrious water activites but it became so annoying and went on all day. This is the first resort I had ever been to that allowed these sales people to sit and mingle with guests. The guesta actually brought food and drinks to them. The hair braiding women were also extremely annoying. The resort has security all over, it baffled my mind that these people were all over.

The food was good and the drinks were ok but, defintily watered down. I hate to sound like a drag but, this place is so expensive that they REALLY need to work on their customer service skills. My kids all stayed on the beach for the most part so, I cant comment on the activities. Overall, we built great memories with my family. Im not sure that I would pay all that money to stay at Beaches when I could propobaly get two vacations out of the price I paid for one week at the resort. Other than the beach I was not at all impressed. The airport experience was horrific. We stayed on a line for two hours with no fan, AC, or seats, just to get through customs. If you like me and buy your souvenirs at the airport for a "better" price, FORGET THAT!!! buy what you want outside the airports..ITs so expensive and nothing worth purchasing is even there. While I totally understand, most of this is beyond the control of Beaches, at the high prices they demand they should ensure a better transportation (workers) experience. I expressed all this to beaches via an email when we got home and I have to say not only did they respond via email they also called me and acknoweledged our concerns. They appreciated the feedback and stated their commitment to customer satisfaction, which I thought was awesome!!!

Room Tip: Italian Village upper floors with ocean fornt is AMAZING!!!!!
5 Thank RoseNYC11
Hello and thank you for your review. We are saddened to hear that you did not fully enjoy your stay with us at Beaches Turks and Caicos. As you mentioned, we are committed to providing the best vacation experience for our guests and we always appreciate feedback.
We want to make sure future guests do not have a similar experience and will take action by notifying the appropriate departments of your remarks. We do request that while on resort you notify us of anything that does not meet your standards. We are always willing to work with you to make sure you walk away feeling like your stay was money well spent

Thank you once again for your review.
DeSoto, Texas
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I normally don’t write many reviews but I certainly value the opinion of others before I book any hotel/resort when I travel. So, on the same token when I experience something as bad as this I have to share with others. With that out the way, me and my new bride had an absolutely horrible experience with the 1) The travel agent recommended by Beaches 2) The pre-arrival wedding planner and 3) The photography department.

1. She (Carleen) was not proactive on obtaining the flights we desired or locking in the day and time we wanted for our wedding. As a result we had to take a less than ideal flight and had to get married in the peak hours for heat. We should have taken this as a sign and sought some other agent and place but we didn’t and paid dearly for it.

2. The pre-arrival wedding planner (Roxianna) was very hard to understand and was more worried about selling us add-ons than making us feel at ease about trusting a stranger 1500 miles away with our most remembered moment. We pre-paid for pictures and a candlelight dinner but when we went to check out they claimed they had no record of it and refused to let us leave the resort until we paid again. They even went so far as to take our bags off our shuttle and summon a security guard. Almost as if they thought we were gonna give them problems. I have never been more embarrassed in my life. We paid AGAIN, stormed out and left the CD on the checkout counter.

3. The photography department is a joke they have different prices depending on the occasion. If you purchase wedding pictures on site and choose not to prepay you will pay 25% more as a convenience fee. The photographer took over 200 photos and we could only find 45 that we liked (short of the 48 we pre-paid for). We were supposed to look at the photos the morning after the wedding with our group but for some reason they were not available (the time given to us was from the resort). We ended up going back three different times that day before they told us to come back tomorrow. Once we were done choosing the photos the rep didn’t have a CD for the pictures or paper to print the 1 free 5X7 the give you. Again, after going back two different times they just said they will bring it to our room.

Just a few other things that bothered us:

My wife took her dress to be cleaned and they charged $120.00 USD and sent it off location, to top it off they misplaced it and we didn’t get it back until moments before the wedding. They claimed she didn’t have a name or room number on it (how did you find then???). The cake during our ceremony was cold and not the one we ordered. After the wedding they take care of getting things to your room, but we never saw the cake again.

The only bright spot about the resort was the food and the young lady (Celeste) that handled the actual ceremony.

I would not recommend this place to anyone especially the WeddingMoon @ Beaches Turks & Caicos. If you are bold enough to do so please bring your own photographer or you’ll be disappointed.

Room Tip: French Viilage or Key West Only
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
20 Thank Mr_LDWatson
Lauren B, Online Review Coordinator at Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa, responded to this review, September 12, 2013

We want to make sure future guests do not have similar feedback and will take action by notifying the appropriate departments of your remarks. We do request that while on resort you notify us of anything that does not meet your standards. We are always willing to work with you to make sure you walk away feeling like your stay was money well spent.
I would be happy to look into this matter on your behalf and will be contacting you privately to collect additional information needed to start the process.

Thank you once again for your review and your continued patience.

Best Regards,
Lauren
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed September 10, 2013

In reading some of the reviews here prior to my trip, I was a little nervous. We all look at the negative reviews to see what "the dirt" is on places, right? Let's just be honest - we all sort of seek it out. If you're reading a lot of those reviews and you're nervous, you're likely going to have a better time than you could have imagined.

I'm not discounting anyone's reviews, but people are giving a resort a low grade for "bad food" (subjective), stolen electronics (there's a safe in the room), single people not having a good time (kids at an all-ages resort! Whodathunk?) and other things that can "ruin a vacation" - but shouldn't be reflected on the resort as a whole.

So I'm here to sort this out, give my experience and a little perspective to someone reading reviews and considering this property.

First of all, i had a fabulous time. And I never use that word. My wife, 21 year old son and our extended family had 4 rooms shared for 6 nights.

The rooms were cleaned - even late at night - when other resorts' staff have gone home for the night, when we forgot to remove the "Privacy" sign. Nobody does that. So kudos, and thanks to the housekeeping staff. Soaps and shampoos were plentiful, towels were clean, and the sheets were absolutely clean. The TV service would cut out every couple of minutes - sort of like a satellite "burp" - or a bad network. I didn't care, because I didn't watch much. We were in Room 1110 in case management wants to follow up on that for someone who might care.

The snorkeling is great. You have to walk about 10 minutes down the beach to get to the really cool protected reefs (don't swim inside of the marked area!). We had a lot of pictures of beautiful colored fish and the water was warm in August. I mean, comfortable beautiful warm. My family did some of the SCUBA diving, and reported that they had a great time.

The nightlife was geared towards kids - this is a family resort after all. I was hardly interested in the Elmo-lavished lifestyle, but didn't find it overwhelming and ridiculous, either. The adults lounge was pretty empty, and was really not what I'd consider even an adult nightlife. There are parties every night, and the beach BBQ is worth hitting (and hitting hard!). There is usually karaoke at night, so get drunk and belt out some Copacabana like I did - although 2 hours a night is not enough when there's a crowd. Or if you're sober, maybe it is. But I was not, so I wanted more.

The alcohol was plentiful, available, nearby and flowing. Despite a review I read here that good alcohol was scarce, I found the opposite. There were lots of neat drinks, depending on your bartender, that you could try, and the alcohol name brand doesn't always mean that the drink will be bad. The punch you're greeted with is a delicious and simple recipe, but obviously the Jamaican Rum is the rule of thumb at this resort (and a good rule), and if you treat the bartenders right, they'll introduce you to the top shelf Appleton VX stuff (not always on display, so ask!). If your top shelf tastes cost $100. a shot, you're not going to get along. If you like to have a quality, delicious drink and interact with the locals, you're going to have the time of your life.

The food was absolutely amazing. Most of the meals were absolutely, 100% enjoyable. The service rivaled U.S. tip service, and while some food ran out near the end of the lunch or dinner period, if you got there early, the choice is amazing. Hot tip for ya who have read this far. Make the kids hurry up. Heh.

Guiseppes is the place for breakfast, hands down. Marios was great for a buffet. The pizza place seemed good, but you'll wait forever for your pie (Bella Napole), so order early - mine was burned, and it would have taken another 20 minutes, so I ordered some booze and forced it down. Schooners Fish Market was great - although go for the fish, not the steak, and save room for desert. There's even a restaurant where you sit on picnic tables in the sand by the beach (Barefoot by the Sea), and it was absolutely stunning with a view and excellent food. Sometimes resorts tend to "richen up" the food so that you can't help but get heartburn. Not these places. It was reasonable, and delicious. I had one meal (late lunch) that wasn't so great, but despite my imbibing of massive amounts of alcoholic beverages, I still managed to keep everything down all week. There are probably lots of other great places, but we didn't hit everything.

The one exception is Bobby Dee's. This is the place geared towards kids during the day for a quick hotdog or pizza slice or ice cream treat. And for adults, it is the 24-hour "holy crap I drank too much and I need a greasy pizza at 3am" place, so if everything else is closed, you can get a bite to eat, but you aren't going to get a seared fish plate that balances your palate. You're going to get a pizza or a bacon cheeseburger and a soda or shake.

There's a gym, since I have to work out daily. It was clean, with fresh towels, air conditioning and televisions. The equipment was in great shape, be it a treadmill, eliptical, free weights or bikes. The atmosphere is fresh, and they have a great system to keep it smelling nice, although the fridge was not always stocked with cold water. Usually they'd stock it around 8 or 9am with warm water bottles (too late!), so if you get up early, bring your own water or stop at Bobby Dee's on your way to get cold water. Warm water after working out is gross, and this may be my one complaint of the week. Also, the shower room nearby the gym had no hot water in the showers, and while clean, it was hardly used. So if you work out, shower in your room or jump in the pool.

The plants and trees were beautiful around the resort. Everywhere you looked, it was green and lush and beautiful. I don't normally notice this on hotel properties - typically being a business traveler I usually don't give a whit about shrubbery and the like - but it was too glaringly beautiful to NOT notice. It was beautiful OVERLOAD. The buildings were maintained impeccably, and freshly painted with hardly any scuffs or chips in the wall.

The only other thing I thought was a little outrageous was the washer and dryer and Internet. Trying to pack light, I discovered that I needed to do a load of laundry. Thankfully, only ONE load, since the washer is $4. US and the dryer is $4. U.S., making it a total of $8.00 US for a single load of laundry. It was ridiculous, but that's resort prices. I guess you live and learn, but be aware to pack what you need, since you really don't want to do that if you don't have to. The dryer needed two cycles to dry properly, and the hotel did give me a free token - very respectful overall, and I'm thankful.

Also, the Internet was $45. US for the week, or $14. US a day. Rumor has it that it was slow and cumbersome, and you can connect up to 5 devices. I'm glad I didn't get the Internet, because then I put down my stuff and actually enjoyed life a little, so they really did me a favor. I wasn't going to pay that kind of money just to check work email. There's no free Internet or free-use business office, so you either pay, or you really don't get any online connectivity. At all. Choose "none at all" when it comes to Internet, and spend that time with your loved ones, people. It will be noticed by your spouse and loved ones.

My wife developed a rash and required some medication in the middle of the night due to sand fleas. They dispatched someone with medicine to our room within 20-30 minutes with some Benadryl tablets, and that was a really nice included service to have.

All of the staff were on board with the activities and directions.

Angel - in particular - was an absolutely amazing face to this property. She greeted us in August and was the first person we saw. On several occasions, my family and my wife and I ran into her on several occasions and she was absolutely larger than life. Cheerful. Funny. Positive. We even included her in our family reunion photo, sitting on my desk today. I'll upload a copy of it here. Everyone loved her, and as far as I'm concerned, she is a true Ambassador of Excellence to the Beaches Organization. This surpassed my expectations.

Theon and Ritchie - bartenders during our stay in the French Village Pool - were absolutely hilarious. Fun to talk to, they had the hookups on the really good booze, and just a pleasure to hang with. If they get to read this, thanks for the Appleton VX shots, and those guys and their fun antics and personality are still part of my stories when I talk about our trip.

Overall, it was our best vacation yet. And at 40 years, that's saying something. I was a little worried that we were going to be on some kids schedule, but that's not true either. It was a wonderful trip, and we look forward to checking out the other Beaches resorts.

I gave all 5 stars. Every member on this property went above and beyond. The food was great, the location amazing. The beach beautiful. The property taken care of. I could not have asked for one thing that I didn't receive on this trip. A+ and 5 Star earned!

Room Tip: If you don't need to be on the beach, hit the French Quarter. Big pool and Guiseppes for break...
11 Thank TheAnth
Lauren B, Online Review Coordinator at Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Thank you for sharing your amazing experience at Beaches Turks and Caicos! The pictures are lovely! We are elated to have hosted your family reunion and hear that you all had a fabulous time! With everything being included, you and your family are free to enjoy spending time with each other. It is so nice that you had such a connection with the staff! They are a great group!
We look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon!
Florida
Reviewed September 10, 2013

This August, my family (husband, daughter, future son-in-law and grandson) went to my favorite place for vacation, Beaches, Turks and Caicos. It was the 4th time in this Paradise! This all inclusive is like "Heaven on Earth". Why Turks and Caicos? Well, the physical nature and beauty of the ocean, landscape and buildings are amazing and create a peaceful feeling inside me. However, the best part is the Beaches family! They are alive with willingness to help you feel the best you can! They are wonderful with their bright smiles and eye contact! They go above and beyond the call of duty. For example, one young man, I thought he was a server, he actually was full of fun and surprise while he preformed a magic trick for us! Not only that, he showed my 6 year old grandson how to do it!!!
They are constantly "making your day the Best Day Ever"! I could go on and on. Each day was truly magical and perfect!!!! See you soon!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review of Beaches Turks and Caicos! We are delighted to hear that you and your family had a spectacular vacation! It is a beautiful resort and it is great that you thoroughly enjoyed exploring the gorgeous surroundings.
The staff members are always so accommodating and helpful. It was awesome your grandson learned a magic trick. I'm sure he was happy to show his classmates!
We look forward to welcoming you back to paradise soon!
Latrobe, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We spent 6 days at Beaches in August. It was our first all-inclusive. We all loved it.

Room - We stayed at the Italian Village, Pisa building. Great location, kids loved the pool. The room was spacious enough for the 6 of us, and clean. Daily restocking of the mini-fridge was a nice touch.

Food - We were impressed with the restaurants, especially considering the amount of people they feed each day. (The complex is huge!) Mario's was a favorite for breakfast, due to the fresh oj machine and smoothie bar. They had a ton of breakfast selections that pleased everyone. Bay Side in the Key West Village was nice, too - beautiful location and ambience, but a smaller buffet. Favorite dinners were the tenderloin at Arizona's and the scallops at Schooners. The kids of course loved Bobby Dee's. Kimono's was ok - after the awesome reviews and difficulty to get a reservation (DO make this as soon as you arrive), it really was no better than the hibachi places here. (Note to families with picky eaters - Kimono's is a set menu. You get beef, chicken, shrimp, and mahi mahi. Those in my family who don't like seafood were still a little hungry when dinner was over.)

Water sports - The snorkeling was good, the free snorkeling boat trip a lot of fun. Included is aqua cycles, paddleboards, windsurfing, and Hobie cats, which you can get a lesson on or a ride. They were great.

Crowds - even thought the place was at capacity, we really didn't find it as crowded as expected. My daughter and I did save seats under shaded areas each morning on our way to get coffee/smoothies while the guys slept in. I didn't pay attention to see how filled things were later in the day. If you really want quiet, go for the Key West Village.

Photos - Romaine took our family photos and he was awesome. (My kids now hear Labrynth's "Beneath Your Beautiful" song and yell, "It's Romaine's song!"). The price of a photo CD is really high. I had budgeted $300, and was disappointed that I could only get 30 of our 200+ pictures on a disk for $330. If I were to get 100 pictures on disk, it would have been $1100. I know you can pay upwards of this for a professional photographer at home, but there are also professional photographers around here for considerably less.

Airport/shuttle - easy Saturday arrival, quick shuttle. We departed on a Friday, and the wait in the airport was somewhat lengthy. Can't imagine leaving on a weekend!

Overall - the beach is beautiful, the service was very good everywhere, the resort kept clean. I felt very safe with my kids here. It was one of the best vacations we've taken!

Room Tip: Think about what you'll be doing. We liked the location of the Italian Village. Caribbean Vill...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for sharing your amazing vacation experience with us! We are so pleased that you and your family had such a wonderful time at Beaches Turks and Caicos! There are so many activities to enjoy as a family and we provide time for the adults to unwind as well! The staff members are always happy to be of assistance and will make sure you have an unforgettable trip.
We look forward to your family returning soon!