We return a couple days ago from Beaches Turks and Caicos which we booked through Mike at Dream Makers. He was so knowledgeable and helped us pick the village that was best for us. We ended up staying in the Key West Village which was perfect for our family. My husband and I prefer a quieter atmosphere, but our kids (4 and 6) enjoy activities. Beverly in the Key West Village reception area was there to greet us with cold drinks and towels when we arrived. We had a fantastic room with an amazing view (room 6212) and a very spacious deck.
Each morning we went to Bayside for the breakfast buffet where we were greeted by the smiling face and hugs of Ree. Several of the nights, we went to Sky for dinner. Chica at Sky was great as well. The buffets at those two restaurants had some nice variety. The view at Sky for dinner was amazing. We saw some beautiful sunsets. Kimonos was entertaining for the kids. My husband loves the ribs at Arizonas during the lunch buffet. We went to the fish fry at Reflections. My husband asked Leroy (chef) what his favorite fish was and how he would prepare it. Leroy actually went in the back and prepared my husband a plate of fish specially for him and it was the best thing we ate the whole time. We very much appreciated this gesture. Most of our lunches were at Mario's were we felt we could be healthy with the fish and vegetables they served.
My kids loved the kids camp and once they went, they had no interest in spending time with us. They wanted to be with their new friends. They had great activities that kept the kids coming back day after day. Be sure to bring a white tshirt for the family tie dye event.
The beach was pristine and the beach chairs (with shade) could always be found. Just swimming right off of the beach, we got to see some stingrays. We did take the walk down the beach a couple of times to snorkel which was amazing. While on the beach, Moise, the beverage server, would come around. He was extremely polite and a very hard worker.
We also discovered the less crowded pool at the French village. My kids loved the swim up bar concept, but the Italian village pool was too crowded for our liking. Theon and Lukes were entertaining and patient.
Overall, we had a fantastic time and will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive into a one-of-a-kind, unbelievably exciting Beaches all-inclusive Turks & Caicos vacation for the whole family. A 45,000 square-foot waterpark; four magnificent villages, boasting the architecture and ambiance of Italy, France, the Caribbean and Key West; a 12-mile beach lapped by clear turquoise waters; endless fun activities for everyone, from tots to tweens and teens, featuring Sesame Street(R) characters, the new Xbox(R) Play Lounge and a sizzlin' teen disco, Liquid at Beaches-all located on one of the world's best beaches.19 Specialty dining options with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi•7000-sq-ft retail village offering guests" high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, souvenirs•Our very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean"s most comprehensive water parks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features•Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street(R)•X-BOX(R) Play Lounge with plasma screens and the latest games on the market •Voted Beaches Resorts "World"s Leading Family All-Inclusive" 14 years in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "Turks & Caicos Leading Resort" for the 4th year in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "The Caribbean"s Leading Family All- Inclusive" for the 2nd year in a row•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Resorts "Keeping it Green", American Academy of Hospitality Sciences•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Turks & Caicos for the Italian Village•Five Star Diamond Award- The Resort, Le Petit Chateau Restaurant and Mario's Restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beaches Turks And Caicos
- Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales