We stayed in the Italian Village from August 17-24th and were completely impressed by our suite, the resort and most importantly the courteous staff who work at the property. Our girls are 11 months old and Mr. Dagenais (property manager) went out of his way to ensure they were well taken care of along with us, the parents! As a regular visitor to Sandals' properties, we were eager to stay at a Beaches property with our girls and we will definitely return next year. There are many people we would like to thank for making the trip so enjoyable so if you have a chance to bump into these amazing hardworking individuals, you may want to buddy up with them. Mario's was the closest restaurant to us and Chef Damian and Fitzroy prepared special meals at irregular times for our babies and they would come out to the table to make sure everything was alright. Chef Damian was also nice enough to join us for lunch. I can't thank them enough. The staff, especially Laki, May Liza and Endorian (I think, sorry) regularly anticipated our needs. As soon as they saw us, they had high chairs, small spoons, even fresh juice ready for us. When we sat outside in the blazing heat, Laki would bring a patio umbrella to shade the girls. Thank you Laki and May Liza. We used Camp Sesame daily so the girls would have a chance to interact with other babies/kids, have shelter from the heat and use the shade covered pool on a daily basis. Thank you to everyone in the infant care area for their professionalism, attention to detail and loving attitude to towards Sofia and Sahara. Thank you for taking them to dance, sing and hug the Sesame Street characters. I think they still miss all of you! In the evenings after the babies were asleep, we had a babysitter (Valrie) so my wife and I could have a chance to eat together. Valrie was always prompt on her start time and had a wonderful attitude when we would meet. Some of the hardest working people and most underappreciated have to be the housekeeping staff. Thank you to Lorraine and others for everything you did to make our trip a wonderful one. The kids would smile daily at the animals made out of towels. We would also like to thank Marva (Key West conceirge) who came out of her way to meet us on the first day to welcome us in the Italian Village, show us around and make herself available if we had any concerns. Well done Beaches Turks and Caicos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive into a one-of-a-kind, unbelievably exciting Beaches all-inclusive Turks & Caicos vacation for the whole family. A 45,000 square-foot waterpark; four magnificent villages, boasting the architecture and ambiance of Italy, France, the Caribbean and Key West; a 12-mile beach lapped by clear turquoise waters; endless fun activities for everyone, from tots to tweens and teens, featuring Sesame Street(R) characters, the new Xbox(R) Play Lounge and a sizzlin' teen disco, Liquid at Beaches-all located on one of the world's best beaches.19 Specialty dining options with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi•7000-sq-ft retail village offering guests" high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, souvenirs•Our very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean"s most comprehensive water parks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features•Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street(R)•X-BOX(R) Play Lounge with plasma screens and the latest games on the market •Voted Beaches Resorts "World"s Leading Family All-Inclusive" 14 years in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "Turks & Caicos Leading Resort" for the 4th year in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "The Caribbean"s Leading Family All- Inclusive" for the 2nd year in a row•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Resorts "Keeping it Green", American Academy of Hospitality Sciences•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Turks & Caicos for the Italian Village•Five Star Diamond Award- The Resort, Le Petit Chateau Restaurant and Mario's Restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beaches Turks And Caicos
- Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales