We had a great time and can not wait to go back. Amazing property with excellent service and great food for an all-inclusive!! We stayed in the Carribean and although it could use some updating we felt it was very clean and the location was great. We would like to say thank you to the Beaches staff for being so well organized and detail oriented. This allowed us to track a bag that was left in a taxi and have it delivered to the airport by a Beaches staff member within 30 mins. Very Impressive!!!
A few helpful things to know...
-If you have small children bring cups with lids. Most of the restaurants do not have lids and it gets old having drinks spilled in your lap by a 24 month old.
-When at the waterpark, pools or beach order pizza from Bella Napoli or Dino's about 30 mins before you are ready to eat, go back and pick it up for lunch by the pool. Good pizza and you don't have to pack the kids up.
-Bring an umbrella stroller. The rental ones are not always available and the cost is $10 a day.
-Sun lotion was $18 - 21 a bottle.
-Bring plenty of diapers. Regular diapers are $5 for 2 and a swim diaper is $5 for 1.
-If you plan to go for a night swim go to the pool by Arizona, it is heated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive into a one-of-a-kind, unbelievably exciting Beaches all-inclusive Turks & Caicos vacation for the whole family. A 45,000 square-foot waterpark; four magnificent villages, boasting the architecture and ambiance of Italy, France, the Caribbean and Key West; a 12-mile beach lapped by clear turquoise waters; endless fun activities for everyone, from tots to tweens and teens, featuring Sesame Street(R) characters, the new Xbox(R) Play Lounge and a sizzlin' teen disco, Liquid at Beaches-all located on one of the world's best beaches.19 Specialty dining options with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi•7000-sq-ft retail village offering guests" high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, souvenirs•Our very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean"s most comprehensive water parks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features•Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street(R)•X-BOX(R) Play Lounge with plasma screens and the latest games on the market •Voted Beaches Resorts "World"s Leading Family All-Inclusive" 14 years in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "Turks & Caicos Leading Resort" for the 4th year in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "The Caribbean"s Leading Family All- Inclusive" for the 2nd year in a row•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Resorts "Keeping it Green", American Academy of Hospitality Sciences•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Turks & Caicos for the Italian Village•Five Star Diamond Award- The Resort, Le Petit Chateau Restaurant and Mario's Restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beaches Turks And Caicos
- Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales