We went to Beaches in Turks and Caicos 5/11/13 through 5/17/13 and we had a blast! From the moment we arrived at the small airport, we got out of the plane outside and walked right into the building to goto customs. ADVICE - STAY TO THE LEFTEST LINE - its faster for some reason! There was nice carribean music and was a stress-free arrival. We walked about 20 ft. to retrieve our bags and then walked outside and to our left was the Beaches section ready with cold water and people to greet us. They helped us get our bags situated onto the 8 person van and drove 15min with carribean music to the resort. When we arrived, they took our bags and they sent it to our rooms while the host offered us cold drinks and we went to the lobby to do the paperwork. After the paperwork, we ate lunch at Guisepes - was really. 2 hours later, our room was ready and we spend the rest of the day in the pool at the French Village. - VERY EASY CHECK IN PROCESS!
We took advantage of everything so here's my thought in categories:
a. Guisepes - in the French Village - cute and quaint building and the food was good and place was peaceful. FRESH SQUEEZED OJ IS SOOO GOOD!
b. Cafe de Paris - in the French Village next to Guisepes. Cute little French like cafe with coffee, pastries, and croissants in the morning - LOVE THIS LITTLE CAFE!!!
c. Arizonas - in the Carribean Village - EXCELLENT LUNCH!!!! Buffet, outside they have smoker for the perfectly seasoned meat and awesome burgers! Inside they had fruits and ribs and other great foods!
d. Barefoot by the Sea - in the Italian Village in front of the ocean - I liked Breakfast better than dinner here. You go barefoot in the sand under a beautiful Hawaiian like tent and kids have their cute little tables. Service was good. Take a while to get your food for dinner so go early. Breakfast is a la carte but you can order what you want.
e. Schnooners - we ate there breakfast - I had shrimp omelete, yes shrimp! It was good. Looks over the ocean - We ate dinner - I liked the appetizers a lot - the Scallops are TO DIE FOR!!!! I had 3 order of those - 3 per plate. The Muscles were AMAZING!!
f. Marios - very elegant italian restaurant in the Italian village - we ate Breakfast and dinner there. Breakfast was great! Large buffet and so much to choose from. Dinner is al la carte and there's a buffet too so you can get food for the kids there. I had the Veal and it was GOOD!
g. Reflections - Buffet in the Carribean village - very good food - not a big selection like Marios, but enough to entice!
h. Soy - If you like sushi, this is the place to go, we took our kids there at 8pm and had a nice late dinner and was so good!
I. Kimonos - make reservation days in advance - good hibachi - they are vey generous!
J. Bobby Dees - AWESOME little 'fast food' like place near the water park. Great burgers and cotton candy -Open till 6am and then opens at 11am. If yhou have a late night urge for food, go here!
2. POOLS - We went to all 3 but the main action is the Italian Village pool. If you wake up at 6am from whereever village you're in, go and reserve umbrellas and charis for your family by putting yhour things on there. You do not want to be caught in the sun. The larger cover ups are for folks who paid for butler service so do not try to reserve it, its not work any confrontation. If you paid loads of $$ for Butler service, you;d want those reserved for you too. The Frech village is nice, quiet and low key. Italian pool is great, always loud and fun. Carribean pool is nice with water falls. POOL IS ALWAYS PERFECT TEMP TO SWIM IN!
3. BEACH - Well - one word - "BEAUTIFUL!" Wake up earl and reserve a cover up, you'll need it. The water is see-through - go snorkling (included) and feed fish cheerios! Get an underwater camera and take pics! Its amazing...
4. People - Very nice and helpful
5. Grounds - beautiful. Take time to stop and literally smell the flowers. Appreciate the grounds, they work hard at it.
This place is perfect for Kids and family. Easy and fun and it was paradise and we're going again next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive into a one-of-a-kind, unbelievably exciting Beaches all-inclusive Turks & Caicos vacation for the whole family. A 45,000 square-foot waterpark; four magnificent villages, boasting the architecture and ambiance of Italy, France, the Caribbean and Key West; a 12-mile beach lapped by clear turquoise waters; endless fun activities for everyone, from tots to tweens and teens, featuring Sesame Street(R) characters, the new Xbox(R) Play Lounge and a sizzlin' teen disco, Liquid at Beaches-all located on one of the world's best beaches.19 Specialty dining options with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi•7000-sq-ft retail village offering guests" high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, souvenirs•Our very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean"s most comprehensive water parks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features•Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street(R)•X-BOX(R) Play Lounge with plasma screens and the latest games on the market •Voted Beaches Resorts "World"s Leading Family All-Inclusive" 14 years in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "Turks & Caicos Leading Resort" for the 4th year in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "The Caribbean"s Leading Family All- Inclusive" for the 2nd year in a row•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Resorts "Keeping it Green", American Academy of Hospitality Sciences•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Turks & Caicos for the Italian Village•Five Star Diamond Award- The Resort, Le Petit Chateau Restaurant and Mario's Restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Unique Vacations Inc, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beaches Turks And Caicos
- Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales