After 70 days of visiting Sandals/Beaches, I was entitled to a free week. I chose a resort that I had been to 7 times before and I still loved every minute. This year my family decided to visit in May, rather than September or October. The resort was over 96% full, yet most days we could get a beach or pool chair. There was one afternoon by the Italian Village when it was hard to find one, but we did.
This time of year (May), there were more preschool children around, but we had no issues with unruly little ones. Beaches has so many children programs that keeps them busy and happy.
After our first day, we were upgraded to a one bedroom suite in the Caribbean section. We like to stay 8 days, rather than the usual 7 days. Since my Dad is 92 years old and has mobility issues we were given a ground floor unit. The suite was perfect for our needs and lots of room with a lovely patio.
I am glad I tried visiting in the spring to see the differences in the resort. There was more adult oriented entertainment in the evening on this visit. But I prefer the fall, as it is less crowded and the air temperature is cooler and the water temperature is warmer.
The food is still good; but I did not have an excellent steak this visit. They were often undercooked. Also the lamb was overcooked every meal we tried it. But there are enough choices to keep most folks happy. Try Arizona's for lunch and Mario's for breakfast.
All in all we had a restful, relaxing vacation and I only gained 3 pounds!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive into a one-of-a-kind, unbelievably exciting Beaches all-inclusive Turks & Caicos vacation for the whole family. A 45,000 square-foot waterpark; four magnificent villages, boasting the architecture and ambiance of Italy, France, the Caribbean and Key West; a 12-mile beach lapped by clear turquoise waters; endless fun activities for everyone, from tots to tweens and teens, featuring Sesame Street(R) characters, the new Xbox(R) Play Lounge and a sizzlin' teen disco, Liquid at Beaches-all located on one of the world's best beaches.19 Specialty dining options with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi•7000-sq-ft retail village offering guests" high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, souvenirs•Our very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean"s most comprehensive water parks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features•Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street(R)•X-BOX(R) Play Lounge with plasma screens and the latest games on the market •Voted Beaches Resorts "World"s Leading Family All-Inclusive" 14 years in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "Turks & Caicos Leading Resort" for the 4th year in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "The Caribbean"s Leading Family All- Inclusive" for the 2nd year in a row•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Resorts "Keeping it Green", American Academy of Hospitality Sciences•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Turks & Caicos for the Italian Village•Five Star Diamond Award- The Resort, Le Petit Chateau Restaurant and Mario's Restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beaches Turks And Caicos
- Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales