Ok, lets start by saying this is an amazing experience for a family vacation. I traveled with my husband my 2 year old and my 5 year old. The resort is beautiful from start to finish. The shows were amazing for the kids and ourselves as well. The camps were perfect. each of my kids had their own camp for their age appropriate activities. No worries, they take amazing care of the kids and my children loved them. You can put them in or take them out all day. Many days we did mornings on the beach after breakfast then the kids went to camp for activities. In addition, my little one napped daily with no problems in the camp with her little friends. Each day at lunch a little train would come to get them to transport them to the restaurant to eat. One day I watched her line up for 10 other 2 year olds, walk out the door right past me, wave hello and get on the train like a big girl.. So adorable. The children have access to the Sesame Characters all day long. Remember to get a schedule of Character events as soon as you arrive, even if waiting for your room, you can go catch up with a few. The Characters go to the camps as well to do scheduled activities with the kids. There is more to do than you can imagine with and for the kids. It is a dream vacation for them. Food is incredible, your kids will eat things you would have never imagined, because the buffets are so elaborate, my kids tried tons of new veggies and foods to add to their diets. The chefs are incredible with their well thought out meal plannings. We ate everywhere on the resort and one was better than the next. NO COMPLAINTS with food at all. Good food was always available
The shows at night, every night at 6:30 with the Characters for the kids, was amazing... smiles galore. The staff really got attached to the kids and treated them all so wonderfully. Shows for adults followed on some nights. In addition, they had a kids fashion show and a kids talent show.. so awesome..
Make sure you make your rounds to all the restaurants because it would be a shame if you didn't experience how good the food was in each and how difference each experience was. Everything is included so why not indulge. No TRICKS.. it's all included ...
Watersports, (Lionel) what a guy, took my husband and myself out on a Hobie Cat sailing, then took myself and my daughter (5 yr) old out sailing another day. He made my daughter smile and laugh while enjoying her first time out on the ocean.
The watersports are unlimited use, so use it up..... (non-motorized) plenty to do though
Waterbikes (took my 5 yr old on this too)
Beaches are insanely perfect, sand soft, waiters bringing drinks right to us in the water. Water so lightly colored Turquoise and you can see to the bottom even as you go far out. .
Rooms.. Perfect.. Deluxe room in Carribean Village.. NO COMPLAINTS. ROOM 114, easy access to everything!!!!!! We spent time in each pool, so many to list.. French pool and Italian Pools are awesome for little little ones. shallow depth areas.
Ambiance at night, just outrageous...
Camp is running at night so the kids can watch a movie in their jammies while you eat a nice dinner.. 2 adult only rest...... My two year old watched a movie, happily in her jammies and then at pickup was smiling from ear to ear, came back to the room and right to sleep after she sang a few songs in the dark..
Everything is Super Clean and anything you need is NO PROBLEM.
Waterpark was great for both kids. Honestly, one of the best vacations ever.......Staff was amazing and helpful at all times....
The only suggestion is that the 5-7 year old camp has more time with the Characters as a scheduled activity. Since my 5 year old still loves the characters, I pulled her out a few times to go to the other camp to do activities. I felt like those activities could have been done at her camp, therefore to not make me run around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive into a one-of-a-kind, unbelievably exciting Beaches all-inclusive Turks & Caicos vacation for the whole family. A 45,000 square-foot waterpark; four magnificent villages, boasting the architecture and ambiance of Italy, France, the Caribbean and Key West; a 12-mile beach lapped by clear turquoise waters; endless fun activities for everyone, from tots to tweens and teens, featuring Sesame Street(R) characters, the new Xbox(R) Play Lounge and a sizzlin' teen disco, Liquid at Beaches-all located on one of the world's best beaches.19 Specialty dining options with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi•7000-sq-ft retail village offering guests" high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, souvenirs•Our very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean"s most comprehensive water parks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features•Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street(R)•X-BOX(R) Play Lounge with plasma screens and the latest games on the market •Voted Beaches Resorts "World"s Leading Family All-Inclusive" 14 years in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "Turks & Caicos Leading Resort" for the 4th year in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "The Caribbean"s Leading Family All- Inclusive" for the 2nd year in a row•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Resorts "Keeping it Green", American Academy of Hospitality Sciences•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Turks & Caicos for the Italian Village•Five Star Diamond Award- The Resort, Le Petit Chateau Restaurant and Mario's Restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Unique Vacations Inc, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beaches Turks And Caicos
- Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales