Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa
Windsong Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$370
Villa del Mar(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$680
Travelocity
Ocean Club Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$419
Hotwire.com
Gansevoort Turks + Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$808
$529
Seven Stars Resort & Spa(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$578
Travelocity
Alexandra Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$799
Travelocity
Royal West Indies Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$471
$373
Orbitz.com
West Bay Club(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$1,701
Blue Haven Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$855
$1,210
11,144 results
All reviewswater parkitalian villagekey west villageitalian poolle petit chateaubutler servicesesame streetjerk shackbobby deessurf simulatorbella napolicookie monsterdeparture loungetrundle bediguana poolcharacter breakfastkids camp
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We just returned from a fantastic trip to T&C.
We had a one bedroom suite in the French Village. The suite was actually two rooms that were converted into one so there was a bonus 2nd full bathroom. Special kudos go to Keisha Ann, our Room Attendant, who decorated our room for my husband’s birthday. It was such a wonderful surprise.
We loved the location. It was less crowded that the Italian Village, more modern than the Caribbean Village (although the furnishings seemed outdated), and walking distance to everything that that the resort had to offer. The water aerobics were held in the FV pool and it never felt crowded. The other pools were warmer.
The food was very good for an all-inclusive. We had no complaints. The cherry cheesecake in the pastry shop was phenomenal and only a short distance from our room, so we stopped off daily for a snack before showering for dinner. You cannot make reservations for dinner, except for Kimonos, but we never waited more than a few minutes. Our friends’ son has food allergies. I can’t say enough about the exceptional service and meal choices that they offered to him.
The water park was a fun alternative to the beach and the pools. The two larger slides are tucked away in the back. We never had to wait more than a minute for a tube for the lazy river or to go down one of the slides.
There are numerous hammocks, giant chess boards, and pool/snooker tables scattered around the resort. It was fun to scope them out. We threatened to play shuffle board and board games but never got around to it.
We went for hobie rides and concierge snorkeling twice. My husband and son also went out on a kayak.
I took a taxi to one of the shopping areas. $15/each way including tip. The trip was not worth it in my opinion. My husband took a taxi to the golf course. $20/each way including tip.
Cricketers was fun for an adult night cap with friends. One trip to Club Liquid was a disaster but the other one was OK.
The beach is absolutely amazing. I have been to numerous islands and only recall seeing a beach as beautiful as this one on one occasion. I can’t believe that so many of the guests spend their entire vacation at the pool and ignore this wonder of nature. Their loss was our gain because the beach was never crowded. People set up camp at the pools and the beach early. I was able to get a shaded spot on the beach every morning by 7ish, but shaded spots on the beach always opened up by late afternoon. We were envious of “A”, a famed yacht that was at sea for a few of the days that we were there.
The sun is STRONG. We used a lot of sun screen but I still managed to get sun blisters.
I’m not sure why people complained about the staff. Almost everyone was friendly and helpful. My husband and I liked Beaches T&C better but my son preferred the one in Negril, Jamaica.
I’d be happy to answer any questions.
I will go back again. (but not until the new airport is built- 2 hours to check in for the flight and get passed security)

3  Thank FamilyFlight
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We went to Beaches in Oct 2011 and we had a great time with my son, now 4 yrs old. We are thinking of going back now that we have another child, a 2yr old daughter. It is an awesome resort for kids, with all the activities specifically for the young ones. My son loved all the kids shows throughout the day especially the one at night and the parade with the Sesame Street characters. He also loved the character breakfast and even danced the conga with Count and Abby. There is also a daycare where the kids could stay while the parents have a relaxing adults-only dinner at one of the many restaurants (there were 14 when we went, could be more now). The pools were really nice, most of them with a wade pool for toddlers. We stayed at the French Village which is the farthest from the beach, but the most peaceful and quiet being away from all the main activities. The room was beautifully and tastefully decorated. There was also a really nice kids' waterpark with lots of sprinklers that my son enjoyed. I particularly loved that there was food nearby anywhere we were, which helps prevent cranky babies. One of the most memorable things about the trip was the beach, the sand was the finest and softest I have ever experienced. My little one loved playing in it, too. This was the best family trip we've had and we'll be sure to be back.

Room Tip: The French Village is a much quieter area and a better value being farthest from the beach though only a short walk away.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Rubyburke123
Reviewed April 21, 2013

My family, consisting of 11, traveling in all had an overall fantastic experience at this resort. The four children were ages 13,11,10 & 8. We arrived at the airport at 12:30pm and were promptly transported to the Beaches Resort within 15 minutes. A huge bonus when traveling with children who always ask "are we there yet?". This is our third trip to a Beaches Resort, our second to the Turks & Caicos property. Our friends suggested we try the Butler service rooms/villa's if we had the chance. Upon our arrival at the resort we were greeted by our butler Arnold. He introduced himself and made our check-in a breeze, we were escorted to our 2 Bedroom Villa in the Caribbean village. The villa was wonderful especially, when 2 families shared it. There was ample bathrooms and sleeping accomidations. However, the pull out sofa in the living area could have used an upgrade & been cleaner. The garbage cans within the villas are not an adequate size and would always be overflowing. It's also very sad that a resort of this size does not offer any form of recycling, what a shame to have cans, water bottles and misc. other items that could actually be recycled instead of thrown in the trash. Our 2 Butlers Arnold & Clara were fantastic and our trip was so much more memorable & relaxing because of them. Anything you needed they were but a phone call away and went out of their way to do whatever they could for us. Everyday we would either have chairs/cabana's reserved in our name at the pool or beach, they would also have amazing towel designs placed upon our chairs. Our kids thought is was the greatest thing ever! The Caribbean pool is fantastic and the poolside luncheon is so yummy. The pool in the Caribbean village is mere steps away from the beach so it is nice if family wants to spend both time at the pool & beach. The French Village pool is large and nice as well, however, it is a longer walk to the beach if you choose to stay there. There is also very little shade pool side with no cabana's. The Italian Village pool is gorgeous but VERY crowded and it seemed like the "place to be". However, on the up side, they have awesome cabana's in the pool area which I would assume are always booked by Butler Service. The water park is a close walk from the Italian Village too, which is nice if your traveling with smaller kids. The restaurants were fantastic and I cannot say we had a bad meal during our trip. The grounds of the resort are just beautiful, there is always staff attending to the grounds all day long. The staff of the resort was friendly and always offered a smile and held doors open for you. On our vacation we had the pleasure of meeting and getting to know some staff members who were truly exceptional. Omar, who is a bartender at the Italian Village pool. He was an amazing bartender and made hand mixed rum-runners that were a true refreshment on a hot afternoon. Javiah, from the Entertainment dept. put "unbelievable" into our vacation on many occasions. He was great while playing beach volleyball guests against staff. The watersports staff was great especially, Stephen, Gene & Abnar not only do they take care of you with the watersports but they also played volleyball after their shift. I would highly recommend this resort for families looking for a tropical get-away. It is not cheap by any means, but the level of attention and service you get is well worth it. On our departure, our butler Clara made special transportation arrangements for our trip to the airport. Having the butler service was well worth the added cost and Arnold & Clara became a part of our family for the week, it was hard to say goodbye. We hope to return to Beaches resort in the near future.

2  Thank MistyGirl2005
Reviewed April 21, 2013

If you are like me, you are reading this review because you've booked at Beaches and you want affirmation that the money spent will be worth it. Guess what?! You will have an amazing time, just like us! Now onto the review...

About Us: Our group was me (39F), my husband (45M), our son Paul (7) and our nephew Will (13). We have been to other all inclusives: Riu Palace in Cancun, Iberostar Maya, and Iberostar Hacienda in the DR. Up until this point, Iberostar was our favorite and we still like them a lot. However, the quality of Beaches easily surpassed all of these resorts.

Booking: We booked through Mike at DreamMaker Vacations. I found his information in reviews and I will add to the glowing comments. Mike knew a ton about the resort and was always very responsive to our questions. We were excited when we were able to book Kimonos before we left home, such a relief not to be running around on check-in day.

Arrival/Check-In: Beaches was outside the airport passing out water bottles - nice touch. However, outside of the airport was really pandemonium. We saw one of the airport workers actually get bumped by a passenger van as he was waiving vans around. Everyone waiting gasped. The guy that got hit just laughed. Tip: Watch your small children.

As others have mentioned, it's a quick 15-20 minute ride to Beaches. We arrived and were greeted by Eugene, the manager of the French Village. He said that Mike from DreamMakers wanted us to have a great vacation and to let us know if he could do anything to make our stay better - nice touch.

So at this point, it was maybe about 3 and check-in was at 4 (or it was 2 and check-in at 3). We walked to Guiseppe's for lunch. I had packed the kids swimsuits because of advice received in reviews, but we seemed so close to check-in that I really wanted to get into the room - bad call. Our room was not ready until an hour or so past check-in. People in the lobby were throwing fits about their room not being ready. We finally put them in their suits, got in the pool, and of course then the room was ready.

Room: Our room was on the second floor of the St. Tropez building. We had requested to be close to the waterpark, and we got it. The breezeway entering our room looked over the splash pad. I know others have complained about the rooms, but we found it to be very spacious. The location was central to everything (except the beach), and the beach was a nice 10 minute walk. We loved running to the coffee shop each morning. My only feedback for the room would be if Beaches could better stock shampoo and conditioner. We didn't get replacements for our entire week stay. Tip: I would not worry that much about where you stay. If you are ready to have fun and relax, it won't matter. We were pleasantly surprised with our room in the French village, and it was the least expensive room at the time we booked.

Restaurants: This is where Beaches is very different from the all-inclusives. At the other places, the restaurants may have had different themes, but the food all tasted the same. We really enjoyed every meal. Our favorite was Schooners. We had the best breakfast there and my one regret for the trip was not making it back for dinner. The only somewhat disappointing meal we had was at Barefoot for breakfast - just not that creative of a menu.

We loved Kimonos where Nigel was our chef. He had a beautiful voice and we had a great time. I thought about not taking the kids to Kimonos because my 7 year old is not going to eat anything there. However, Mike at Dreammakers suggested that we BYOP (bring your own pizza) and this was perfect. Nigel didn't care at all and my boy loved watching the show. Another difference between Beaches and other all-inclusives - Kimonos served asian beer - love it.

Our next favorite was Arizona - be sure to go for lunch and dinner. The food was so good. Our favorite server of the trip was Karen at Arizona. My son wanted to come back and say goodbye to her on our last night - so sweet.

Entertainment: The entertainment staff works really hard to make sure everyone is having a great time. My 7 year old still loved the sesame characters. Alberto in entertainment introduced himself our first night, then made a point to make us feel welcome every time we came to an event.

If you have small ones, be sure to do the Baking with Cookie Monster or the Birthday Party. They really went all out for the birthday party: balloons, cake, party favors. It was a lot of fun.

My husband is a musician and went to Turtles several times. His favorite was Stanley Roots. He also enjoyed the karaoke at Cricketers. Maxwell at Cricketers was very welcoming.

Pools/Waterpark: I read that everyone loves the Italian pool. We went over there one day and it was nice, but we really preferred the French pool. The French pool was very laid back and not so hard to find a chair. We became friends with Leighton at the French pool bar. Talk about a cool guy! After the first time we were there, he remembered our favorite drinks.

My boy loves waterslides and loved the waterpark. Wet Fete is a lot of fun and they even set up a buffet of food in the waterpark. The guys running the wave machine don't talk much, but they are experts at getting the kids up. My son is not that coordinated but loved being on his belly on the wave rider. Tip: They do stand up boarding in the morning, belly riding 2-6. It's good to know this before you wait in line.

Beach: The beach is gorgeous. I don't have much to add here. We went to Aulani (Disney's Hawaii resort) last summer. They had sand toys for check out. This would be a nice touch at Beaches.

Kids Club: My son only went a couple of times but had a good time. He enjoyed Pirate Friday and went to the pajama party on Tuesday night. I was worried about the club not being a place but being a walk around deal, but the women seemed to manage the group well. Tip: Bring white tshirts for tye dye.

Must do: You must go to the beach party on Friday. Bounce house on the beach?! Oh yeah! Another must do if you have young ones is have a character read the bedtime story. It really is a unique experience and our son loved it. The experience comes with an 8x10 picture and toy.

The only other feedback I would have for the resort would be to keep towels better stocked by the pool. Also, we bought some pictures, but they were outrageously priced. In Hawaii, we got ALL pictures for $165. This would cost $2300 at Beaches (not a typo). I think they would sell more pictures if they were more reasonable. Also have more people working in the photo shop on Saturday morning when so many are departing.

Last tip: I read in one review about the VIP Flyer Club in the airport. I was thinking how bad could the airport be? Let me answer this for you: WORSE than you can ever imagine if you are flying out on a Saturday. We did not have a reservation but we walked straight to the club and they had space. Yes, it's a $50 per person fee for not a lot of amenities, but totally worth it to have a seat and be able to breathe. Hopefully the airport renovation will make this not a necessity for us.

I could go on and on but will save some things for my review next year since we have rebooked! Hope your vacation is as special as ours.

5  Thank worldfamous
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We stayed here for 2 weeks we actually renewed our wedding vows! 2 adults 2 children it doesn't matter what age group your children are they cater for it! We have had a few luxury holidays but this tops it by far! The food the entertainment and the hotel I cannot rave enough this place. We renewed our vows everything was catered for no extra charge apart from a professional photographer which was our choice it was so romantic! This place knocked me for six totally the food was of high standard freshly cooked no buffet style rubbish!! We didn't see much of our children there is so much to do for the it's incredible there programme for the kids includes a boat ride on a large boat around the island which they loved the kids & teenagers team were fantastic & the entertainment was of high standard I can't wait to renew my marriage again as we will be back!!! We stayed in the French village it's beautiful we had a very large family suite with all the trimmings dressing gowns slippers fully stocked bar with soft drinks beers wine & even champagne!!! Perfect would highly recommend its pricey but if your celebrating something special or money isn't a issue it has to be done, the sand is white yes white we also hired a jeep wrangler for the day & drove around the whole island it's amazing also hemingways restaurant is a must too!!! I could go on & on!! One word...... Heaven X

• Stayed: August 2012