We spent a week at Beaches TCI from Feb. 24-Mar. 3. There were 2 adults, 1 senior and two kids (ages 3 & 4) in our party. We stayed in a butler suite in the Pine Cay Villas in the Caribbean Village. The villa & its furniture were a bit dated, but the room was very spacious & clean with a large walkout patio and lawn area. Our housekeeper, Karen, did a great job & was very friendly. We were across from Arizona's and very close to the beach. We would book this room again.
I can not say enough good things about the butler service! It was so worth it, especially with two young kids. From the private transfer from the airport to the hotel, to never having to worry about getting a table in a restaurant or seats by the pool/beach, to the personal touches that made us feel special (amazing towel creations, flower petal messages, baths drawn with bath/sand toys...), everything was smooth & hassle-free with our two butlers, LaToya & Emile! We would be hard-pressed to go back without getting a butler room.
We were also very pleased with Camp Sesame. Our kids both enjoyed it for a few hours each day so we could have a massage or a little quiet time. Our 4 year old asked to go back each day & really liked seeing all the Sesame Street characters around. We also hired a babysitter, Dulga, two nights so we could enjoy the adult-only restaurants. She was great with the kids.
In short, Beaches is a great destination for a family with young kids. Between the pools, the water park and beach, the kids were never bored. There were food options so that even picky toddlers could find something and although we had a few so-so meals, there were also many exceptional ones. I think this place will make a great return destination as the kids will get different things out of it as they age. If there were negative aspects, one would be that the Soon Come Back desk advertised great deals to book a return trip, but wasn't able to offer us anything less expensive than we had just paid! We had anticipated booking for next year before we left the resort, but it didn't seem worth it if we can get as good as a deal through our travel agent. Also, as mentioned by others, the departure through the airport is not a pleasant experience. You leave 2 1/2 hours before your flight (3 hours if not in a butler suite), stand in very long lines to check in and get through security (some of that outside in the heat) only to get into the departures area that has nowhere near enough seats for the number of travellers & not much for food options. Bring food for your kids if you can.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive into a one-of-a-kind, unbelievably exciting Beaches all-inclusive Turks & Caicos vacation for the whole family. A 45,000 square-foot waterpark; four magnificent villages, boasting the architecture and ambiance of Italy, France, the Caribbean and Key West; a 12-mile beach lapped by clear turquoise waters; endless fun activities for everyone, from tots to tweens and teens, featuring Sesame Street(R) characters, the new Xbox(R) Play Lounge and a sizzlin' teen disco, Liquid at Beaches-all located on one of the world's best beaches.19 Specialty dining options with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi•7000-sq-ft retail village offering guests" high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, souvenirs•Our very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean"s most comprehensive water parks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features•Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street(R)•X-BOX(R) Play Lounge with plasma screens and the latest games on the market •Voted Beaches Resorts "World"s Leading Family All-Inclusive" 14 years in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "Turks & Caicos Leading Resort" for the 4th year in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "The Caribbean"s Leading Family All- Inclusive" for the 2nd year in a row•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Resorts "Keeping it Green", American Academy of Hospitality Sciences•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Turks & Caicos for the Italian Village•Five Star Diamond Award- The Resort, Le Petit Chateau Restaurant and Mario's Restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Unique Vacations Inc, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beaches Turks And Caicos
- Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales