11,597 results
All reviews water park italian village key west village italian pool le petit chateau jerk shack sesame street kids camp lazy river butler service bobby dees surf simulator bella napoli cookie monster iguana pool character breakfast departure lounge
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Our family of 8 traveled to Beaches the week of November 10-17th. The whole family took this trip to celebrate my parents 35th wedding anniversary. We stayed in the Caribbean Village, my parents, my husband and me, and our 2 kids, 5 and 8 in a 2-br Presidential Suite and my sister and her spouse in a 1 br Gov. Honeymoon Suite. This resort was fantastic. We truly had the trip of a lifetime.
Butlers: We had Arnold and Carlington as our Butlers. We LOVED them. By the time we left, both of them were like members of our family. They just did so many little things that made our trip so special. Things that they didn’t have to do but went out of their way to do for us. They treated our kids like absolute royalty and I think my daughter cried everyday for the first week we were home because she missed them. So, what does a Butler do for you? Because we had a Butler suite, we were taken from the airport in a private vehicle, it was a super nice Yukon, the cleanest vehicle I’ve ever seen. We didn’t have to wait in any lines, they were waiting for us and we got right in the car. I saw other people waiting in lines to get on the 15 passenger vans. Our driver called ahead to let the resort know we were on our way and when we stepped out, we were whisked to the check in lounge, no waiting at the counter to check in. There, Carlington met us and charmed my daughter immediately. Because our room wasn’t ready, Carlington took us to lunch at Arizona’s. After lunch, he escorted us to our room where our bags were waiting. No fuss, no stress, just a completely relaxed travel/checkin process. Every day after that, our Butlers asked us what we would like to do the next day, where we would like breakfast, what we would like to do for the day, etc. They gave us a suggested list of places for dinners and had already reserved our evening at Kimonos (Japanese Hibachi and the only restaurant where reservations are needed). Depending on where we wanted to spend our day, beach, pool or waterpark, the Butlers would reserve a spot for our family. We loved this, every day, there was something special at our spot, towel animals or special things for the kids. A cooler with all of our favorite drinks. Carlington even put our chairs in the kiddie section of the waterpark so that it was easier for us to keep an eye on our daughter, I didn’t know this until I looked at photos of the resort later, but he put our chairs in a spot where there are not normally chairs. One night we requested a family dinner on our patio, we wanted to have just a nice quiet intimate family dinner. Carlington said that since we were traveling with the kids and wouldn’t be able to take them to Sopadilla’s, he would bring us dinner from there. Early in the day, he brought menus to us and we picked what we wanted to eat, he set a gorgeous table with cloth linens and served our dinner on our patio. That dinner was one of the major highlights of our trip. Every night when we returned to our room after dinner, there was something special in there, usually a treat (chocolate covered strawberries, cakes, cookies) and a towel animal. My kids were so excited every night to go back to the room to see what they had left! For every meal, our Butlers would set a table for us, we would bypass the check in desk, walk straight to our table that was decorated with flower petals. On our last night, Arnold brought us a gorgeous cake for my Parents anniversary, it was so pretty and covered in fresh fruit. They really do go above and beyond for you. This would have been a wonderful trip but the Butlers truly made it exceptional.
Restaurants: We tried most of the restaurants, I would say. We had breakfast every morning at Reflections. We LOVED this buffet for breakfast. The food was excellent and we loved the wrap station. The guy cooking was pure entertainment. I didn’t love Arizona’s dinner but did love their lunch. We had dinner at Mario’s and it was just ok. We LOVED Barefoot for dinner and Schooner’s. The atmosphere at both of those places right on the beach was unbeatable and the food was delicious.

Room: We stayed in the 2 BR Presidential suite in the Caribbean Village. We LOVED this room. Yes, there are areas that could be updated, the tile in the bathroom wasn’t perfect and brand new but it was absolutely fine. The room was very comfortable for us and my parents. We loved having 3 full bathrooms when it was time to get ready for dinner after a day at the beach or pool. We loved having the first floor patio, our family spent a lot of time out there, coffee in the mornings, relaxing in the evenings. It was just so nice. We loved the tranquil feel of the Caribbean Village; it seemed to provide more of that easy relaxed, stress-free Caribbean environment that we were looking for. There are so many people in the Italian Village that it wasn’t comfortable for us, there was never a crowd at either pool in our village. The French Village seemed too far away from the beach to me. We were looking for quality, stress free time together as a family and we had the perfect environment for that.
Staff: I feel that the staff really makes this resort. You truly do not cross paths with anyone during your day that doesn’t smile and greet you. They really go above and beyond. My daughter made friends with the guy who was picking up the dirty sheets from the rooms and everytime we saw him, he had something to say. He even remembered that we were waiting for my sister to arrive on the first day because my daughter had told him. He wanted to meet “the Aunt” a few days later and cracked our whole family up when he met my sister. One day my son asked the dj at the Iguanas pool if he had a certain song, which is my son’s favorite song and very obscure and of course he didn’t. He asked my son if he had a recording of the song and sent my son off to our room to get his little ipod shuffle. Plugged the ipod into his system and played my son’s favorite song for him and then let him play several other songs from his ipod. It was really sweet of them and made my son’s day. The DJ kept calling my son “DJ Nicholas” through the microphone and everyone clapped for my son when the guy gave his ipod back to him.

Overall, this was an amazing, once in a lifetime trip for our family. We loved every minute of it, truly. Yes, the airport is a mess when leaving on Saturday, absolutely. Make sure you pack sandwiches to take with you. You will leave the resort 3 hours before the flight and airlines don’t restock the planes in Providenciales so whatever snacks/sandwiches are left to purchase from the previous flight is all there is.

One last thought: We booked our trip through Mike McHugh at Dream Makers Vacation Services. I read many glowing reviews of his services so I decided to give him a call. I’m really glad I did. There is no extra cost to you for working with him and, he was able to tell us about discounts that we did not know existed. Like 10% off for Military Active Duty or Retirees. I did not see this discount mentioned anywhere on the Beaches website and honestly, without it, we would have stayed in a cheaper room and the trip wouldn’t have been the same. Also, Ryan the Butler’s manager stopped in to see us several times during our trip just to check on us because he knew we were Dream Makers guests.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Mrsjeepsnob
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Just got home from Beaches Turks and Caicos. LOVED it! We were in Negril last year and the only thing I missed was the Jamaican "vibe". Turks didn't disappoint though. The service was over the top. The food was incredible. We loved the variety. The English Pub was a nice surprise. Sounds a bit crazy, but the soups were fantastic. "Soy" sushi bar was the best, even had Japanese beer! Our kids did a morning of kids camp and enjoyed the tennis lessons and fun at the water park! The shows were amazing too. Oh, did I mention cafe de Paris! All day cafe au lait and pasteries if you wanted! Staff so accommodating and the fresh towels several times a day and "turn down " service was a nice touch. Felt important even if were weren't in the most expensive suite with butler service but I am sure that is nice too. We have already booked for next year and can't wait! The beach and Turquoise water was something out of this world! Thanks Beaches!

Room Tip: Carribean village very quiet and cosy but felt spacious! 3rd floor nice.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Sue K
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Our family of four (daughter age 13 & son age 10) just returned from an amazing vacation at Beaches T&C two weeks ago! We highly recommend booking via Mike McHugh from Dream Maker Vacation Services...his personal service and advice helped make it a perfect experience! Although not guaranteed, he was able to have us upgraded to a nicer room. We stayed in a Caribbean Village room, 2nd floor (#234) directly adjacent to the Italian Village, which for us was an excellent location....centrally located within the resort and about a 2 minute walk to the beach. Each village has it's own appeal and we are looking forward to staying at the French Village next time to enjoy it's charm. The Italian Village had a very large and lively pool. Beaches all-inclusive is definitely the way to go...we thoroughly enjoyed every meal, but definitely had some favorites...Schooners for breakfast & dinner, Barefoot by the Sea for lunch & dinner, Soy for Sushi and Cricketeers if you are in the mood for a burger/pub food. Our son especially enjoyed the fresh, made to order pizza & calzones at Bella Napoli by the Carribean pool. We did not try the adult only restaurants, but will next trip. The turquoise, crystal clear ocean was absolutely phenomenal! We took advantage daily of the included water sports of kayaks, hobie cats, aqua bikes and paddle boards. Make sure you sign up a day in advance for the included boat snorkeling trips. My daughter and I loved the morning zumba classes with Leonardo! I use one of his songs as my cell phone ring tone now...lol! We did a 5:30 pm sunset and 8 am morning beach photo shoot with Joseph and are absolutely thrilled with the results. You can purchase a CD to print whatever you like. We suggest ordering color only as you can convert to sepia, black & white, etc. at home. My husband and I felt totally comfortable allowing our children to explore the resort on their own as the entire Beaches staff was friendly, helpful and attentive. This vacation might seem a little pricey, but you get what you pay for...the quality of food, drinks & service was outstanding...you could order multiple entrees at dinner to sample local specialties. The idea of a cash-free resort is totally enforced...none of the employees are looking for a tip. Also, some of the gift shops offer early bird and twilight discounts, so ask one of the salespeople before making a big purchase. I found a perfect white dress for our photo shoot on the beach at the Caribbean Village resort shop. The close proximity of 15 minutes to the airport is a tremendous bonus. There is no mystery why families keep returning to Beaches :-)

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Lisa V
Reviewed March 2, 2013

This is a great place for everyone. Great for the children. The food and room service there is great. On wednesdays there is a party in the water park. On fridays there is a big beach party and all kinds of games and music. There is a giant buffet.The best part about it is that it is all enclusive. All of the pools have a swim up bar.The best place to go for dinner is barefoots by the italian village. The best place to go for lunch is marios. I went to sapodillas for breakfast. The food there is great. I hope you go there one day.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank awesomeeeee
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Beaches T&C has become an annual MUST vacation! Such a perfect place with great people and beautiful sites. Lots of fun activities for all ages, cozy lodging choices, great food, great atmosphere. Perfect carribbean resort!!

Room Tip: All rooms are equally nice. French village rooms are kind of far from everything, Carribbean village rooms are centrally located, and Italian village rooms are mostly ocean front or near the ocean.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family