11,545 results
All reviewswater parkitalian villagekey west villageitalian poolle petit chateaujerk shacksesame streetkids camplazy riverbutler servicebobby deessurf simulatorbella napolicookie monsteriguana poolcharacter breakfastdeparture lounge
Reviewed March 2, 2013

This is a great place for everyone. Great for the children. The food and room service there is great. On wednesdays there is a party in the water park. On fridays there is a big beach party and all kinds of games and music. There is a giant buffet.The best part about it is that it is all enclusive. All of the pools have a swim up bar.The best place to go for dinner is barefoots by the italian village. The best place to go for lunch is marios. I went to sapodillas for breakfast. The food there is great. I hope you go there one day.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank awesomeeeee
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Beaches T&C has become an annual MUST vacation! Such a perfect place with great people and beautiful sites. Lots of fun activities for all ages, cozy lodging choices, great food, great atmosphere. Perfect carribbean resort!!

Room Tip: All rooms are equally nice. French village rooms are kind of far from everything, Carribbean village rooms are centrally located, and Italian village rooms are mostly ocean front or near the ocean.
Reviewed March 2, 2013

We went to Beaches T&C in 2010. We are avid Sandals/Beaches goers so we weren't expecting any less from our vacation than the best. All inclusive is the only way to go! Our kids were 10 months and 1 1/2 at the time. We don't leave our kids w anyone but did there. They are great with the kids! They play games, allow them to nap, and do all sorts of activities w them so my husband and I could go and enjoy some adult alone time. The food was good and we enjoyed the variety and service! The down side was, that we couldn't even get a meal from the adults only restaurant, even as a take out. We didn't want to pay for a sitter just to have a meal that we already paid for. Plus, the restaurant was alway empty bc it is a family place! What a waste! Loved the activities for kids and adults! Enjoyed the swim up bars as well as service in the beach. Vanna White and Pat Sajack were there filming for Wheel of Fortune so it was kind of cool to see "celebrities!" We loved being able to get meals to take back to our room. Sometimes it's just easier to eat when the kids are asleep. Another negative would be, if we did arrange for a sitter, almost everything closes at 8. So the place becomes like a Ghost Town. No dancing, no partying or fun for adults after hours. Would like to see a sitting service included at night time too! Other than that, it was warm, sunny, and the Sesame Street characters made for a fun trip. It is on the $$$ side. Wish they would lower the price a little instead of offering the 65% off, free airfare credit, and 1 night free. Just lower the price and be up front so more people would be more inclined to go. Plus, with airfare now for a family of 4, it comes to about $8,000. Looking to go again in the future!

Room Tip: Make sure that if you are not happy with your room to let them know! They are always willing to help you out! They want you to come back!
Reviewed March 2, 2013

We stayed at Beaches in January 2012. It was amazing!! We stayed in the Caribbean section of the resort, next time I'd like to try to the French section. It seemed much quieter, the Italian section was crazy every time walked through, no thanks!! I have no complaints- room was beautiful, food was delicious, staff was friendly. We'll definitely be back!

Reviewed March 1, 2013

This was my 2nd trip to Beaches Turks and Caicos and not my last. I traveled with my teenage son both times and can't say enough about how amazing both of our vacations were. My first time here, in August 2011, was amazing despite having Hurricane Irene hit the island during our vacation. We were given vouchers to return, which we took advantage of in October 2012. I have stayed in both the Italian and the Caribbean Villages and was happy with both accommodations. I prefer the Italian Village because the rooms are more modern and spacious, but the Caribbean Village room we stayed in was was more than adequate for our needs and centrally located. We had outstanding service for both trips and great meals at the restaurants we visited. I'm not usually a fan of all-inclusives, but I have found that it makes more sense when traveling with a teenager.
The resort grounds are beautiful and cleanliness seemed to be a top priority of the Beaches staff. We never had a problem getting either beach or pool chairs in the shade, which we preferred, no matter what time of day. The variety of restaurant choices appealed to us and our favorites included Sapodillas, Le Petit Chateau, Barefoot, and the Sushi Restaurant which went above and beyond assisting my son in trying sushi while waiting for our reservations at the Japanese restaurant. Let me also mention the French Bakery and how delicious their mochas were each morning!
I am a control freak and always book my own vacations. I love to travel and spend countless hours researching destinations and top-rated resorts. I travel frequently to the Caribbean and I am always excited to find great deals. However, upon advice from a fellow trip advisor reviewer, I contacted Mike McHugh from Dream Maker Travel Services for assistance booking my 2nd vacation to Beaches Turks and Caicos. From our initial contact prior to my trip last year, to just yesterday, he has been an invaluable wealth of information and showed genuine interest in helping me plan my dream vacation. We were upgraded to a better room during our last trip here which I attribute to his dedication to ensuring our trip was perfect. I have recommended Dream Maker Travel Services to all of my friends and family and can't wait to work with them again planning my next trip in October.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family