We've been to this property 2 x with our kids when they were young- approx 10 & 13. They are now 20 & 23; we also had our son's 23 yr old girlfriend with us. We did not have high expectations. We were just looking for a nice climate,and zero $$$ surprises at the end of the trip.
Boy, were we pleasantly surprised! We "invested" in the Butler Service and it was worth every penny! No longer did we have to worry about finding 5 chairs together at the pool or beach, not being able to get the dinner reservation we hoped for, or rammed into a van or bus with a ton of other people got to or from the airport. It was over the winter holiday break , we expected craziness. Our 2 bedroom suite was spacious and always clean. They even surprised us with cute towel animals ( a la cruise ship)
What a civilized, relaxing vacation.The Butlers couldn't do enough for you.They give you a cell phone upon arrival that connects you directly to them. The property ( especially the restrooms) was ALWAYS spotless. The staff was wonderful and for an "all-inclusive" the food was wonderful.
We reserved again for next year:)
The diving and snorkling was excellent & included. It's close to the airport. The weather was magnificent.
It was truly a perfect vacation and property if you are looking for nice family time. Our flight time from NY via JET BLUE was less than 3 hours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive into a one-of-a-kind, unbelievably exciting Beaches all-inclusive Turks & Caicos vacation for the whole family. A 45,000 square-foot waterpark; four magnificent villages, boasting the architecture and ambiance of Italy, France, the Caribbean and Key West; a 12-mile beach lapped by clear turquoise waters; endless fun activities for everyone, from tots to tweens and teens, featuring Sesame Street(R) characters, the new Xbox(R) Play Lounge and a sizzlin' teen disco, Liquid at Beaches-all located on one of the world's best beaches.19 Specialty dining options with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi•7000-sq-ft retail village offering guests" high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, souvenirs•Our very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean"s most comprehensive water parks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features•Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street(R)•X-BOX(R) Play Lounge with plasma screens and the latest games on the market •Voted Beaches Resorts "World"s Leading Family All-Inclusive" 14 years in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "Turks & Caicos Leading Resort" for the 4th year in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "The Caribbean"s Leading Family All- Inclusive" for the 2nd year in a row•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Resorts "Keeping it Green", American Academy of Hospitality Sciences•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Turks & Caicos for the Italian Village•Five Star Diamond Award- The Resort, Le Petit Chateau Restaurant and Mario's Restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beaches Turks And Caicos
- Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales