Just returned from our second time at Beaches Turks and Caicos. This year we treated ourselves to the butler service and it was amazing. Don't think it's going to be easy to vacation without the butlers in the future, they spoiled us. Our butlers, Arnold and Carlington were truly amazing. We had a ocean front suite beachfront on the 4th floor. The view was so gorgeous. The resort is beautiful. There are so many choices for places to eat. We loved all of the restaurants. My husband and kids (ages 17, 15 and 13) tried the resort diving course and loved it. They were able to get three dives in and they had an awesome time. They want to get certified now. We wanted the kids to try scuba diving before we invested in the expense to get them certified to see if they liked it. I'm glad we did it this way because my daughter wasn't too thrilled with it but my boys loved it. The beach is breathtaking! The first part of our week the water was calm and we were able to do all of the water sports and activities. We had a blast. The last few days the wind picked up and the water got rougher and water sports were restricted. There is so much to do at this resort, nobody ever got bored. This definitely was a the best vacation ever!! I want to thank Mike McHugh at Dream Makers Vacation Services, without him I don't think our vacation would have been as awesome. His guidance and suggestions helped make our trip perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive into a one-of-a-kind, unbelievably exciting Beaches all-inclusive Turks & Caicos vacation for the whole family. A 45,000 square-foot waterpark; four magnificent villages, boasting the architecture and ambiance of Italy, France, the Caribbean and Key West; a 12-mile beach lapped by clear turquoise waters; endless fun activities for everyone, from tots to tweens and teens, featuring Sesame Street(R) characters, the new Xbox(R) Play Lounge and a sizzlin' teen disco, Liquid at Beaches-all located on one of the world's best beaches.19 Specialty dining options with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi•7000-sq-ft retail village offering guests" high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, souvenirs•Our very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean"s most comprehensive water parks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features•Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street(R)•X-BOX(R) Play Lounge with plasma screens and the latest games on the market •Voted Beaches Resorts "World"s Leading Family All-Inclusive" 14 years in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "Turks & Caicos Leading Resort" for the 4th year in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "The Caribbean"s Leading Family All- Inclusive" for the 2nd year in a row•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Resorts "Keeping it Green", American Academy of Hospitality Sciences•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Turks & Caicos for the Italian Village•Five Star Diamond Award- The Resort, Le Petit Chateau Restaurant and Mario's Restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beaches Turks And Caicos
- Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales