First off, let's be clear - this is an all-inclusive resort for FAMILIES. Those without kids should not expect a romantic, secluded getaway, especially to a resort that has Elmo and Cookie Monster roaming the property. Overall, my family and I really enjoyed our 5-night stay here. My kids (ages 6 and 2) did not want to interact or take pictures with the Sesame Street characters, but they looooved seeing them walking around the property. They both seemed to enjoy the camps (Sesame, for the 2 year old, and Li'l Mateys for the 6 yr old), and gave high marks to the babysitter "Kim" when she sat for them one evening in the room. We stayed in the Caribbean section which I was told was older than the French and Italian sections, but the Parrot Cay room was clean and in good shape (see photos), and the staff was very friendly, providing towels twice, daily. In fact, all staff that we encountered greeted us warmly, with smiles on their faces. The beaches were clean and the pools and water park were well-kept. We had trouble finding clean towels around the "Italian" pool a couple of times, but kudos to "Collin" for searching nearly 15 minutes one day to find us a few. The employees and dive guides on the scuba trips were helpful and knowledgeable. I don't know if we caught the scuba refresher training pool on a "bad" day, but it had bits of floating "gunk" (paper?) in it, but otherwise, a pleasant scuba experience (my 55th overall, first with Beaches). We ate at several of the restaurants, and the fare was much better in my family's opinion at those that did not have a buffet. The meals at the places we tried were not at the "foodie" level, but the fare was definitely above average for a resort of this magnitude. We especially enjoyed Schooners and the Barefoot restaurants, and the chefs at Kimonos were quite entertaining. All restaurant staff that we encountered were attentive. If you are looking for a 6-star luxuriously posh establishment, this may not be for you (although the property does have rooms with butlers), but if you are looking for a high-quality, all-inclusive family resort, then look no further! I would also like to give kudos to Mitch at TripGuy Travel (www.tripguy.com), who booked our vacation. He was very knowledgeable of the property and provided excellent service and advice. We will be repeat customers of both the travel service and the resort property! What a fantastic way to celebrate a milestone anniversary! Thanks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive into a one-of-a-kind, unbelievably exciting Beaches all-inclusive Turks & Caicos vacation for the whole family. A 45,000 square-foot waterpark; four magnificent villages, boasting the architecture and ambiance of Italy, France, the Caribbean and Key West; a 12-mile beach lapped by clear turquoise waters; endless fun activities for everyone, from tots to tweens and teens, featuring Sesame Street(R) characters, the new Xbox(R) Play Lounge and a sizzlin' teen disco, Liquid at Beaches-all located on one of the world's best beaches.19 Specialty dining options with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi•7000-sq-ft retail village offering guests" high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, souvenirs•Our very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean"s most comprehensive water parks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features•Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street(R)•X-BOX(R) Play Lounge with plasma screens and the latest games on the market •Voted Beaches Resorts "World"s Leading Family All-Inclusive" 14 years in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "Turks & Caicos Leading Resort" for the 4th year in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "The Caribbean"s Leading Family All- Inclusive" for the 2nd year in a row•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Resorts "Keeping it Green", American Academy of Hospitality Sciences•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Turks & Caicos for the Italian Village•Five Star Diamond Award- The Resort, Le Petit Chateau Restaurant and Mario"s Restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beaches Turks And Caicos Resort Villages And Spa Providenciales