“Great Family Resort” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 43 Hotels in Providenciales
Prague, Czech Republic
“Great Family Resort”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

First off, let's be clear - this is an all-inclusive resort for FAMILIES. Those without kids should not expect a romantic, secluded getaway, especially to a resort that has Elmo and Cookie Monster roaming the property. Overall, my family and I really enjoyed our 5-night stay here. My kids (ages 6 and 2) did not want to interact or take pictures with the Sesame Street characters, but they looooved seeing them walking around the property. They both seemed to enjoy the camps (Sesame, for the 2 year old, and Li'l Mateys for the 6 yr old), and gave high marks to the babysitter "Kim" when she sat for them one evening in the room. We stayed in the Caribbean section which I was told was older than the French and Italian sections, but the Parrot Cay room was clean and in good shape (see photos), and the staff was very friendly, providing towels twice, daily. In fact, all staff that we encountered greeted us warmly, with smiles on their faces. The beaches were clean and the pools and water park were well-kept. We had trouble finding clean towels around the "Italian" pool a couple of times, but kudos to "Collin" for searching nearly 15 minutes one day to find us a few. The employees and dive guides on the scuba trips were helpful and knowledgeable. I don't know if we caught the scuba refresher training pool on a "bad" day, but it had bits of floating "gunk" (paper?) in it, but otherwise, a pleasant scuba experience (my 55th overall, first with Beaches). We ate at several of the restaurants, and the fare was much better in my family's opinion at those that did not have a buffet. The meals at the places we tried were not at the "foodie" level, but the fare was definitely above average for a resort of this magnitude. We especially enjoyed Schooners and the Barefoot restaurants, and the chefs at Kimonos were quite entertaining. All restaurant staff that we encountered were attentive. If you are looking for a 6-star luxuriously posh establishment, this may not be for you (although the property does have rooms with butlers), but if you are looking for a high-quality, all-inclusive family resort, then look no further! I would also like to give kudos to Mitch at TripGuy Travel (www.tripguy.com), who booked our vacation. He was very knowledgeable of the property and provided excellent service and advice. We will be repeat customers of both the travel service and the resort property! What a fantastic way to celebrate a milestone anniversary! Thanks!

Room Tip: This property has strategically-placed speakers near congregation areas that play an assortment of m...
2 Thank L H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,593)
  • Indonesian first
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

We just returned from our third stay at Beaches Turks and Caicos and we have already started saving up to go back.

Our typical stay goes like this;

You arrive to the airport and have to wait in the obligatory immigration line. This takes about 10 minutes so it is really nothing. Once through customs you walk all of about 50 feet to the baggage carousel. Once you get your bags, you go through customs which takes another couple of minutes. At the curb, an agent from Beaches welcomes you, gives you your room number and gets you in a van and off to the resort.

The vans and drivers are one of the only things that are not under Beaches direct control in the process. They are taxi’s that are paid by Beaches. Some of the drivers are extremely pleasant, others are just quiet. None have ever been rude and all of them load and unload your luggage for you. Your luggage will be taken by a beaches employee directly to your room.

Once at the lobby you are offered Rum Punch. It is tasty and I suggest you try it. All around the lobby are cookies so that your children can gorge themselves. It’s vacation, don’t fight it just have one yourself because they are also tasty. It will take about 10 minutes to get you checked in and then someone will escort you to your room. Our bags have always made it to our room before we did so there is no waiting to get into your bathing suit and hit the pool. 50 minutes after touching down at the airport I was sitting in the pool with a drink in my hand.

The staff is extraordinarily friendly and makes every effort to accommodate every whim you might have. Out of 36 meals we had at the resort a manager type came to our table at least 15 times to ask if everything was to our liking. No one here is above helping you and no one tells you its not their job. I have seen the hotel manager bringing a child a drink at lunch.

Rooms are clean and neat and like everything else on the planet, the better ones cost a bit more. Every room however gets a stocked fridge that is replenished daily at no additional fee. Suites also include a couple of bottles of liquor. Our fridge had 6 beers, a bottle of champagne, a bottle of wine, 2 coke, 2 sprite, 2 diet coke, 2 orange juice, 2 apple juice and 2 tomato juice. On the upper shelf of the cabinet was a bottle of scotch and a bottle of gin. One phone call and someone switched the scotch for rum.

Pools are clean and refreshing. It may be difficult to get the exact lounge chair you want, but you can always get one somewhere in my experience. It does get aggravating that the butlers seem to go out at 6AM and "reserve" half of the lounge chairs. If it bothers you that much, get your own butler and they'll put a nice towel animal on your lounge chair each morning to greet you.

Restaurants range from terrific to just OK, depending on what you are used to. I personally don’t like the Italian restaurant at Beaches TCI but the pizza is some of the best outside of NY I have had. If you don’t like what you ordered, they will replace it. No problems, no questions. The best restaurants in my opinion are Kimonos, Soy Sushi and Barefoot by the Sea. The tenderloin at Barefoot is the best steak I had at this resort.

The beach and ocean are as good as it gets. Toss in the free water sports and I can't imagine what else you would want. Plenty of shade and sun and that wonderful clear water. You can snorkel right off the beach and see some pretty fish. A short walk down the beach to the reef yields all the textbook reef fish.

Camp Sesame will take your kids off your hands for just about the entire day. I am sure most children have more fun at the camp then with their parents. It is a bit comical to pass by around 9pm and watch all the kids beg to stay at camp while their parents try to lure them to bed. The staff at the camp couldn’t be more pleasant. Every child is welcomed and encouraged to join in the activities. Just don’t step over the gates or you will be in trouble!

The waterpark features a lazy river, surf simulator, four large waterslides, a smaller pirate ship/water slide for those under 42 inches and a sprinkler area for the really young kids. When you are tired of all of that jump in the pirate pool and head over to the swim up ice cream bar.

This resort is perfect for families with children. It is not a great choice for anyone that does not want to have children running around. The Sesame Street characters should clue you in to that. That being said, you CAN get a private beachfront dinner for two at sunset that looks absolutely amazing. There are also two “adults only” restaurants that will not allow small children.The daily Caribbean barbecue lunch, Friday beach party and nightly shows should keep you entertained.

If you want to have a great time WITH your kids this place is hard to beat.

Room Tip: French Village is much newer then the Caribbean and much cheaper then the Italian. A good middle gro...
24 Thank Joe C
Cassie C, Sandals & Beaches Review Coordinator at Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
Thank you for your stellar review of Beaches Turks & Caicos. We are so thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations a third time. We always want our return guests to feel comfortable and welcomed as if they have just returned home. We are especially happy that you enjoyed the genuine hospitality of our staff, our beautiful grounds and suites as well as our fun camps and water parks to keep the kids playing all day!

We can't wait to welcome you back home again!

Cassie C.
Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

I will start off by saying that I have traveled to probably over 50 allinclusives throughout Mexico, Bahamas, St Lucia, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Turks etc. I had stayed at Beaches Turks in 2000 and then again in 2010. This time I traveled with my Aunt and 10 1/2 yr old daughter. I scheduled our trip for August 20-27 (we ended up staying until Aug 28 due to Tropical Storm Isaac and our flight being cancelled in Maimi) I wanted weekday travel since I had heard nightmare stories about weekend travel in the Turks airport. Our arrival was long in customs because our person checking passports was very slow and it seemed that each person that got up there had not filled out their forms correctly. FYI- if you need to use a bathroom when you land- make sure you go right when off the plane prior to getting in the customs line. There is no bathroom in the luggage area. Once we got our luggage and were outside, the process went quickly. The Beaches people checked us in along with our luggage and offered us bottled water. They use vans, not big shuttle buses, so once full- off you go to the resort. The ride is only about 10 mins. They drop off at the French Village first. It was a little disappointing here. The lobby is the smallest of the 3. The map says there is a suite concierge in this lobby, however found out only in the Italian and Caribbian lobbies. We were in a suite concierge level room. We were offered a cool towel when we got off the bus. However we were not offered a welcome drink. We also had to do a "normal" front desk /stand in a line check in. We were not sitting on a couch and having the concierge take care of it. I have stayed at many Sandals and Beaches (as has my daughter) , however this was a first for my Aunt. Just not the WOW start for her. We stayed in a 1 bedroom suite , 1st floor in the French Village- rooms 1101/1102. The location was perfect- right next to Giuseppes, french bakery and directly across from the french pool. Our luggage was delivered to our room quite quickly. Our room was absolutely perfect for us. I had been hoping for a Italian Village/kids suite upgrade. However LOVED the fact that didn't happen. It sounds like our room had a better set up, more space, more full bathrooms etc than the entry level kids suite. Also those balconies are very small and it is just very crowded in the Italian Village. Our room could sleep 7 people. It had adjoining doors, 2 -1st floor patios, 2 bathrooms with 4 sinks since each bathroom had one outside the toilet/shower area also. 2 fridges, 1 microwave, 1 coffee pot, 1 safe, 1 king size bed, 2 trundle beds, 1 single sleeper chair, coffee table, kitchen table with 3 chairs. We had seperate room entrances also, so just a great set up. The AC worked great and house keeping did a great job. They varied there cleaning times,, however we were always at the pool. Turn down service was rather early since we were still at the pool around 530pm and would come back to turn down being done already. We did get locked out of our room 1 day since we had gone to the pool our patio door for just a bit after a rain shower and didn't take a key. Housekeeping came to do turn down and then locked our patio door. I just had to go to the lobby and they gave me a new key. Our room was stocked with various kinds of pop, 3 kinds of juice, plenty of bottled water, Turks Head beer (we later asked for Miller Lite) , champagne, white wine and 3 bottles of booze- cheaper vodka, rum and can't remember the 3rd- we never drank that.

There are 4 main pools- French, Italian, Caribbean and Iguana (near Caribbean). The Caribbean and French had organized activities during the day at them. The Italian is just busy because so many more rooms are located there and it is viewed to be the biggest and nicest pool. It is very nice, but loved the French. The Caribbean is the deepest and the original. All have great swim up bars. Iguana has activities such as water volleyball going on. Of course there is also the waterpark with 4 waterslides (not 2 as others said), the original water park is where the pirate ship is with 2 slides and then the newer section with 2 bigger ones, splash zone area, large lazy river and the flow rider surf simulator. Seemed like the kids loved it. My daugher and I went there 1 time. She loved the regular pools better. The pool chairs vary from the pool you are at. Caribbean/Iguana were the older mesh ones, Italian were new mesh with metal arms and then French were wood with nice pads. We never had an issue finding chairs or towels. I love that they don't have the towel card system as other hotels do. The music at the French pool when the enterainment staff came over was fun and they did water aerobics at 1030am daily. The swim up bar music was rather lame. Swim up bar music at Italian was much better and more caribbean feeling. The beach is beautiful. The sand is so soft and white. The water is crystal clear. Due to the tropical storm possibly heading our way, they did take the dive boats, snorkle boats etc and headed off to a marina with them for a couple of days to be safe. The other watersports were shut down for 2-3 days. We did do 2 big beach walks. The walk to the left has more shells (not a ton) and also the nature area about 8 mins down for great snorkling if you just want to go close by and not via boat.

Others also stated that there are tons of kids at this resort---- yes it is BEACHES. This is a family brand of hotels. If you don't want kids then go to Sandals- there are more of those to choose from than Beaches. There are 2 adult only restaurants here and an adult only bar if you want that too. The pool bars open at 10am and stay open until 6pm. Sometimes it would be nice if they were open a bit later. I understand many families eat early, however on vacation we tend to sleep in later, swim later and eat later- it is vacation.

You will get a newspaper type newsletter that has the weekly day and night activites for the hotel and also the various kids club age groups. You may want to look at this right away or you may miss something. The beach party is on Friday nights (ours was cancelled due to weather), Wet Fet- big waterpark night time party on Wed, Sunday is the chocolate buffet and martini bar and then various nights they will have things like family disco in Club Liquid, family kareoke in the Pub, movies nights at Gordons, Poker tournament, Sesame parade on Tues, several days had the Sesame show etc. Nighttime entertainment is there- however it is VERY low key. There was a great musician playing at the Italian outside bar a few nights but nothing crazy. I will say many other all inclusives have GREAT entertainment in there theatres and it is an actual production from there entertainment staff or they fly in entertainers. The entertainment at Iberostar's or Barcelo's has been wonderful. Not super important to me, however I do enjoy a good nightly show.

Restaurants: I really don't know how people can't find food they like. There is such a variety and 16 places to choose from. If you don't like a meal, send it back and get something new. If you like several things- order more. We didn't have all our meals perfect, however they were very good. I LOVE seafood , so any time I could get that I would order it. We ate breakfast at Guiseppes (easy, quick , smaller buffet which was perfect )and then also a ala carte once at Barefoot by the Sea which was good. I was surprised that the fresh fruit was more like cantalope, melon, pineapple, kiwi etc. There was never mango or papaya. We ate lunch at Mario's (huge selection for lunch with also 3 made to order entrees, soup, pasta etc) The seafood broth was amazing and not a broth. It had mussels, clams, calamari, shrimp and scallops in it. Also had lunch at Guiseppes - again a smaller buffet than Mario's but perfect if you don't want a lot. We did pizza at Bella Napoli (more unique pizzas) and also Gordon's Pizza (good pizza, salads and sandwiches). You could also get this pizza boxed to go and many people did that and took it back to their beach chairs. We did Arizona's 1 time for lunch. The jerk chicken/pork station is great, flank steak, could make fajitas etc. and then more selections inside. I still think Mario's for lunch was my favorite due to the selection. The one thing we found difficult at times was getting drinks brought to us for breakfast or lunch. 1 time at Mario's during a rainstorm, they were very busy. We could not get pop/ice tea or water served to us. I walked outside to a bar and got our 3 drinks there and brought them back in. The drink staff there would just walk around and look right at you and walk away or just could also not multi task several tables for drinks. Getting a dinner drink was never an issue. I loved the smaller individual coffee pots they would deliver to your table at Giuseppes so you didn't have to keep asking for a refill. The sushi bar closed our 1st day we were there due to the expantion. We were totally bummed with this since it is our favorite and also my 10yr olds. We were hoping for just a sushi dinner or at least appetizers a few nights before dinner. We were there for 8 dinners- we ate at Schooners - 2 times- the scallop appetizer in corn chowder is amazing. You get 3 scallops. I was tempted to ask for 9 the next time and just make it my entree. The longest wait here was 20 min. Barfoot by the Sea had a 30min wait and the pumpkin soup here was good. Did not like the tempura fish- just too much soggy batter. Cricketer's Pub for the Packer game- the Shrimp Tika Masala was AMAZING so was the fish and chips. Kimono's for dinner is hard to get into if you don't want 6pm or 9pm. We wanted between 7pm-8pm which seems to be the most popular. We called on day 2 and got in on day 7 for this at 7pm. Our chef was fine but not very interactive. Chef- Fortune Cookie /Erik is great- ask for him. He will keep you entertained. As stated it looks like the large expantion for this restaurant is almost done so that will help with reservations. Arizonas- dinner the med/rare strip steak with peppercorn sauce was GREAT, the T-bone was tough and overdone. Sappodillas- this place is just great. Everything was perfect. Omar is great here. I had the Seafood curry and then had a side of lobster tail also. The curry had a nice bite to it. Our last night we ate at Mario's and our seafood pasta was just okay. I really wanted to dine at Le Petiti Chateau since I had loved that on my last 2 trips. However my daughter only did kids camp 1 night so it didn't work out. She went to kids camp and they ate at Bobby D's. They serviced all the kids chicken nuggets and salty fries- is what she said. For a kid that likes "good" dining, this was not going to cut it. I would have taken her to camp another night for the activities if she wanted to , but not for dinner. We also went to Cafe de Paris several times. Since it was right next to our room - we would get coffee, mocha's , croissants etc. in the morning from there. If you just want cheese/ham croissants, chocolate croissants, cereal, crepes etc. in the AM it was perfect. Also in the evening they close at 10pm and get very busy for dessert at night. The cherry cheese cake and cappachino cheese cakes are great. They are just smaller size muffins that are cheese cakes but perfect size. The empolyees here seemed over worked with specialty coffee orders and get loads of desserts for people so not overly friendly. Turtle bar (adults only) Italian outdoor bar and and Cricketer's Pub are great nighttime bars to hang out at. Some of the amazing bartenders on our trip is - #1 CARL at the French pool. I had met him 2 years ago and again he didn't dissapoint. He is friendly, goes above and beyond and can shake a great chocolate martini. OD worked at various bars- saw him at French and Caribbean. Tadanne at the Italian is VERY fun, sings a ton and has a great show of glasses on his head.

I thought all in all the staff was wonderful. Let's just say that because so many were very friendly that when you encountered a more grumpy staff member they stuck out since there were so few. The staff at the shops in the Caribbean and Italian Village were never helpful and always seemed like you were bothering them. There is a market just outside the gates by Gordon's and you can purchase little crafts there. Also on Tuesday there is a craft fair on property. The #1 staff member that stands out the most as HORRIBLE with customer service was Courtney. She worked in the lobby at the French Village and had long blond hair. I think her name tag also said trainee. I can't imagine being in training and being so rude . She never smiled, was grumpy, unhelpful, wrong information, had an "attitude" and was a down right "witch". I had gone in on Friday- beach party day to the lobby. There were 3 staff members working. They had a rainy day activity schedule posted. It said that a few of the beach party show/activities were going to take place at the Caribbean Lobby - main stage. The only stage on property I know of was French , which is an outdoor stage. So since it was now moved to Caribbean due to rain, I asked where the main stage was. With a huge , snotty attitude she informed me there was no main stage over there. I said that I didn't think so either. However that this rainy day activity board (posted all throughout the resort) said this is where that nights activity was going to be. She then informed me- that it would take place outside at the French stage and every would just have to get wet. There was another really nice staff member working that overheard this interaction and took it upon herself to place a call. It just was not making sense to her either. She asked where the Caribbean stage was. They informed her that it was actually all taking place in the Caribbean lobby. She then spoke up over Courtney and informed me of this. She also told the person on the phone that everything printed for rainy day activities said this and they needed to change this. The next time I had to go into the French lobby for something else- Courtney was working and the minute she saw me, she walked into the back room with a huge attitude.

We were to come home on Aug 27, however due to Tropical Storm Isaac, we came home on the 28th instead. Our flight ended up getting cancelled via Miami, but we thought that was going to happen a few days prior so we had already rebooked our flight for the 28th. We were able to get a distress rate at the hotel due to the storm and will just file for a refund via our travel insurance so all is good with that. Our shuttle was leaving at 1245pm for our 330pm return flight. It said we should have luggage outside our room by 9am. However because we were steps away from the departure lounge, we just choose to take it there outselves when we checked out of our room at 1130am (got a 30min extention). We then went and had pizza and were in the lounge at 1230pm. It was very crowded since there is a 330pm Miami and Charlotte flight so all leaving at the same time. They again have a great system leave. They made an announcement on how they would handle it and then started the process. They called you by room number instead of a mad rush for the vans. The van comes, 8-10 get in and off to the airport you are. The airport is VERY small. There are 2 jewelry shops, 1 duty free and 2 little stores. Womens bathroom has 3 stalls. There is also a rather expensive bar and snack shop so try to eat at the resort before leaving. I have also heard that the french bakery will pack you a to go lunch if needed.

Our vacation was wondeful and I would go back in a heartbeat. I have stayed at Beaches Boscobel 3 times and Beaches Negril 2 times. I love Jamaica and the Jamaican people and culture.. However Beaches Turks is the grand daddy of them all and has so much to choose from. It also has the higher price tag for that same reason. If you have any questions , I would be happy to answer them for you.

17 Thank EMOinWI
Belfast, Maine, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

We stayed for 10 days in the French Village. We had a fantastic time! Starting with arrival, nice short van ride from the airport.

The room was great, our housekeeper Marsha was great. Very quickly she learned how we do things and adjusted her duties accordingly. I would say 90% of the staff was very friendly, the other 10% weren't rude by any means but I am guessing they didn't feel comfortable with the language so they were quiet.

We liked the French Village for several reasons. The second floor rooms were very nice, high ceiling. The pool was a great one with lots of activities during the day. Just great. Plus we felt like the walk to the beach helped work off some of the food.

Food: Not all the meals were great, but I would say the majority were very good. The breakfast buffets are pretty much the same regardless of the restaurant with only a few differences. But they are big and have a lot of variety, so don't take one of everything on the first day, pace yourself. The restaurants that served breakfast from the menu were also very good. Having the cafe (French Village) open at 6am was nice so we could get coffee and a danish early. Our kids loved Bobby Dee's, not our cup of tea but the grilled chicken sandwich was okay. More often than not we sent the kids there and my wife and I went to a nicer restaurant. Kimonos was good, we got a reservation without a problem for the next day. The food was great but our chef was not into the show which was disappointing. Luckily we had been having cocktails for several hours and our table mates were boisterous, so we began singing our own songs! For the guests in the other tables I apologize, but we were trying to salvage our experience.

Scuba: My sons and I took the resort course for scuba diving. You don't need the medical forms signed by a doctor which they had said you needed. The instructors were great, took there time with us. We went out the next day, saw nice schools of fish, 2 sharks, turtle. Good time, Scubas not my thing though.

Beach: We loved the sail boats, I already knew how to sail. Unfortunately we couldn't go out for a few days because of Trop. Storm Isaac. The watersports guy asked if I wanted to go to Cuba because that was were the wind would take me. People do reserve chairs quickly but we never had a problem getting one. getting one with an umbrella is a little tougher. I do wish you could get the snorkels for the whole stay instead of having to resign them out every day (2 hours actually) but I understand why they do that.

Bars: My wife and I had a debate about the strength of the booze. I thought it was okay, she thought it was weak. But didn't really matter, you can have as many as you want. I recommend Turtles, the adult bar. We never saw many people in there but the bartenders were great. We often would get our drinks then go outside and play pool with our kids. Cricketeers the pub is also worth going to. The food is good and they have the only selection of what I would call real beer, in the resort. But if you are Bud or Mich LIte fan then you are all set at any of the bars. Our kids loved the swim up bars and tried most of the kids selections (they have about 10 or so).

Pictures: We signed up for the picture session. The session is free, the pictures are not. They came out very good and we wound up buying a package. I am not sure if the package is expensive or not, but since we hadn't had family portraits taken in a long time it seemed like a good idea.

Entertainment: We missed the entertainment on our first few nights, probably because of the rain. But I would definitely recommend it, especially if you can forget your inhibitions and realize that none of these people will ever see you again. We got up on stage and danced, we high fived cookie monster, and generally had a great time. We also have a great picture of our boys hunting cookie monster. They wanted a picture with him but feel they are too old. So we turned it into a game. Laid out the bait (cookies of course) and they hid in the bushes waiting for him to come by. Great times!

Pools: The waterpark was good. Our two sons (11 & 10) loved the park, my wife and I even went down the water slides several times, right into the lazy river. The surf simulator was also a great time for the boys (open to all ages). They both surf and boogie board. During the Wet Fete night they have a competition. The French Village pool has activities during the day which was fun, again if you can let yourself go. The other pools were good, the one near Arizonas was pretty cool but we didn't discover it till our last night there.

DJ Class: Our boys loved the DJ academy. I think its overpriced for what they got, but it was one of the highlights of their trip so who am I to say.

Shops: This was the one drawbacks in my opinion. Very overpriced, $70 sweatshirts etc. We went to the Cultural Market outside of the resort. You have to negotiate because they start high, but they have very nice things. We were negotiating then I thought about that extra $15, who needed it more, me or the girl selling things. She got it.

• 3 of 5 stars
6 Thank David C
Memphis, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

Our room was located in the Caribbean Village. As far as comfort inside the room it was fine. The issue I had was we were located behind the sewage plant. I smelled horried outside our door. It did not smell in our room or on our balcony. I would have insisted on a change. Our housekeeper was wonderful. The beaches staff become like family. The things that caused the stay to be less than perfect has nothing to do with the staff. The food was very disappointing for the price. Yes, the ocean and beaches are beautiful. But for the price the food was not good and the rooms should not have a smell of sewage each morning when you walk out. The spa was wonderful. Spend the money on their products - especially their sunscreen. It works, and it is not as expensive as other brands. If you do get burned get their Red Spa Recovery Gel. Don't waste time being miserable. Also the gym has state of the art equipment. The nurse was not friendly nor helpful.

Room Tip: Make sure you are not by the sewage plant if you are in the Caribbean Village.
    • 3 of 5 stars
5 Thank cowlady C
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

very nice resort, with few hickups, but amazing beach and sea.Highlights do not miss Mario's restaurant with good food and the amazing profesional and charming manager Claudio(keeps everything on the ball and high standards,european style) and as well Reflection with charming Joan the manager.we did enjoy the whole experience.

• Stayed August 2012
2 Thank isidorou
Avondale, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

We just returned from Beaches TCI and had a wonderful time again. We were there in Dec 2011 and returned Aug 2012. We went diving and as always the dive team is wonderful. On the day we stayed in the resort we went to the beach and had a pelican swim right near us, we enjoyed the waterpark: lazy river, waterslides, and surfing. We went as a couple, but plan to take our grandkids next time. The housekeeping staff should be applauded and as expected did a wonderful job. The food standards seem to be slipping, but still good. Cricketers Pub was the best food location, Maxwell was an excellent host and the staff was very attentive (recommend the wings and the bangers and mash). We will be back soon.

Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple