I went here with my cousin and grandmother two years ago and I could not have loved it more! We where 13 at the time and were so excited for the teen club! The pools, the beach, the bars, the club, and the staff were great! We made lots of new friends and hung out with them the whole trip! Our curfew was 3A.M. so we could go club and hang out after! Since this resort was all inclusive, we could take girls out to dinner after the club and go get drinks at the 10+ bars around the resort. My cousin and I made it a goal to go around to every bar and get a virgin margarita! Boy where we on a sugar high. The staff was always nice and enjoyed socializing with us and getting everyone involved. The pools where awesome! THe last night we went to a pool we never knew existed the place was so big. The thing is, it isn't huge but its big. There are separate 'villages' that have there own theme, pool, and bars. I would recommend the Italian village because it is newer. I remember we were at a beach cabana and the lovely security staff was walking around making sure we where okay! Then they where looking for someones child that exceeded her curfew! The X-Box lounge was great too! So many games, you never had to wait. The restaurants where great! It was a ritual that we would go to the 24 hour restaurant to get caesar salads after the club! The club at a cool vibe in there. It wasn't packed or empty, it was just right. All I can say was positives! This beats club med by a long shot! Go here! Your kids can be independent under the safety of the caring staff and you parents can relax! My grandmother made lots of friends while us kids hung out! Great experience and would do it again in a heart beat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive into a one-of-a-kind, unbelievably exciting Beaches all-inclusive Turks & Caicos vacation for the whole family. A 45,000 square-foot waterpark; four magnificent villages, boasting the architecture and ambiance of Italy, France, the Caribbean and Key West; a 12-mile beach lapped by clear turquoise waters; endless fun activities for everyone, from tots to tweens and teens, featuring Sesame Street(R) characters, the new Xbox(R) Play Lounge and a sizzlin' teen disco, Liquid at Beaches-all located on one of the world's best beaches.19 Specialty dining options with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi•7000-sq-ft retail village offering guests" high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, souvenirs•Our very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean"s most comprehensive water parks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features•Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street(R)•X-BOX(R) Play Lounge with plasma screens and the latest games on the market •Voted Beaches Resorts "World"s Leading Family All-Inclusive" 14 years in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "Turks & Caicos Leading Resort" for the 4th year in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "The Caribbean"s Leading Family All- Inclusive" for the 2nd year in a row•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Resorts "Keeping it Green", American Academy of Hospitality Sciences•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Turks & Caicos for the Italian Village•Five Star Diamond Award- The Resort, Le Petit Chateau Restaurant and Mario's Restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beaches Turks And Caicos
- Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales