Our family of 15- ages 18 mos. to 69- has been to the turks and Caicos Beaches 5 times. It has been great each time and for every person. The baby was cared for very attentively in the children's area and all the other children (6 ranging from 4 to 11) loved the camp activities. Despite a very full resort (spring break) the restaurants were welcoming and waits very minimal. It is astonishing how pleasant and helpful all the employees have been. We really look forward to seeing them each year. Sereina in the Soon Come Back office- reservation office- is extremely organized, competent and friendly. A joy to work with. Meckeisha in the photo shop has done wonderful pictures of our group for several years. She returned this time on her day off to reshoot some pictures because she didn't feel she had the shots she wanted. She is absolutely fabulous with us all but especially with the children. We also look forward to seeing Mercedes who is the beautiful, always serene hostess in the sushi bar of Kimponos restasurant. Her memory for returning guests is phenomenal. A new face this year was Jamie, a new manager. We were amazed to find him helping out in all different areas of the resort. A man of many abilities and always ready with a pleasant smile and helpful hand. The management of Beaches must be doing something extraordinary to find and keep such great employees.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive into a one-of-a-kind, unbelievably exciting Beaches all-inclusive Turks & Caicos vacation for the whole family. A 45,000 square-foot waterpark; four magnificent villages, boasting the architecture and ambiance of Italy, France, the Caribbean and Key West; a 12-mile beach lapped by clear turquoise waters; endless fun activities for everyone, from tots to tweens and teens, featuring Sesame Street(R) characters, the new Xbox(R) Play Lounge and a sizzlin' teen disco, Liquid at Beaches-all located on one of the world's best beaches.19 Specialty dining options with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi•7000-sq-ft retail village offering guests" high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, souvenirs•Our very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean"s most comprehensive water parks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features•Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street(R)•X-BOX(R) Play Lounge with plasma screens and the latest games on the market •Voted Beaches Resorts "World"s Leading Family All-Inclusive" 14 years in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "Turks & Caicos Leading Resort" for the 4th year in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "The Caribbean"s Leading Family All- Inclusive" for the 2nd year in a row•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Resorts "Keeping it Green", American Academy of Hospitality Sciences•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Turks & Caicos for the Italian Village•Five Star Diamond Award- The Resort, Le Petit Chateau Restaurant and Mario's Restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beaches Turks And Caicos
- Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales