Wow, what a vacation at Beaches Turks and Caicos! We traveled with our three kids (ages 12, 14 and 16) the week of November 7th and had a blast. We loved our walk-out room in the Italian Village. We were very close to the beach which was great. I was worried my teenage boys would be bored but we signed them up for a "Tween and Teen Cruise" the second day there which was the best thing we could have done. They came off the cruise with friends to hang out with for the week. Our kids hung out at Club Liquid a few nights. My shy son even sang karaoke!
Overall the food was good. We ate at most restaurants and our favorites are Arizona's, Schooner's (which we ordered snow crab legs which were delicious), and we loved the brick oven pizza for lunch. The service in the restaurants were on the slow side but it was ok. The buffets for breakfast worked out good for us. Food was good and lots to choose from.
The kids loved Bobby Dee's. They were always eating ice cream or nachos. Drinks at the bars were very good. My husband loved the bartenders. When they saw him coming they would have his drink made.
The beach is beautiful but the water was rough all week. Water sports were very limited which upset my kids a little. We did the PhotoShot with their photographer. Pictures came out nice.
I loved our room. Beds were comfortable, everyone sleep good all week. Housekeeping was wonderful.
This is a vacation we will never forget and most likely return. Beaches does a wonderful job with keeping everyone happy.
Thank you Mike with Dream Makers Vacation Services. You are very knowledgeable with the Beaches Resorts and your tips and suggestions helped make our vacation wonderful! The manager took us to our room at checkin and had wonderful things to say about you! We traveled with another family who booked their vacation with another travel agent and were a little upset about their room location. I truly believe Mike was able to make sure our room was close to the beach which was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive into a one-of-a-kind, unbelievably exciting Beaches all-inclusive Turks & Caicos vacation for the whole family. A 45,000 square-foot waterpark; four magnificent villages, boasting the architecture and ambiance of Italy, France, the Caribbean and Key West; a 12-mile beach lapped by clear turquoise waters; endless fun activities for everyone, from tots to tweens and teens, featuring Sesame Street(R) characters, the new Xbox(R) Play Lounge and a sizzlin' teen disco, Liquid at Beaches-all located on one of the world's best beaches.19 Specialty dining options with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi•7000-sq-ft retail village offering guests" high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, souvenirs•Our very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean"s most comprehensive water parks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features•Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street(R)•X-BOX(R) Play Lounge with plasma screens and the latest games on the market •Voted Beaches Resorts "World"s Leading Family All-Inclusive" 14 years in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "Turks & Caicos Leading Resort" for the 4th year in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "The Caribbean"s Leading Family All- Inclusive" for the 2nd year in a row•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Resorts "Keeping it Green", American Academy of Hospitality Sciences•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Turks & Caicos for the Italian Village•Five Star Diamond Award- The Resort, Le Petit Chateau Restaurant and Mario"s Restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beaches Turks And Caicos Resort Villages And Spa Providenciales