“Wedding in Paradise”

Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa
Ranked #12 of 44 Hotels in Providenciales
Reviewed December 27, 2007

We had the best time at Beaches. I was afraid it would look chessy and be bland, but everything was delicous and wonderful. The only disappointment I had was with the Spa. THe nail/salon area was not a beautiful as the rest of the resort. It would have been nice if there were fresh fruit or tropical drinks there as well. I would advise booking directly with Beaches instead of using a travel agent since ours was just charging us to work with beaches anyway and the information sometimes changed when it went through so many hands. We got married at sunset and loved every minute of it.

• Stayed: November 2007
8  Thank Ginaray99

Reviewed December 26, 2007

Beaches was a great family vacation. They take care of your every need and it is more than worth the money you spend. The beach is absolutely phenomenal. The day care is key. Our 18 month old (who has never spent a moment without mom/dad or grandparents) loved it. The staff goes more then out of thier way to make sure you and your child feel like a VIP. Within one day walking around the resort, much of the staff knew our daughter's name, and would fuss over her whenever they saw her! ... which she LOVED!!

The food was plentiful and high quality. Be advised it was geared to children, but this is what you want! We made a special request for lobster when we had a private dinner on the beach, and the staff was more than happy to accomodate.

As far as the photographers, they do try to take your pics... but they are not pushy. Schedule a private family photo session with Romaine - our pics were the best family photos ever, and they are priceless!

My husband and I left our wallets in the safe and never took them out the entire time! The whole all-inclusive factor of not having to be with wallet in-hand is key. We've never gotten such amazing service without people looking for tips.

The rooms are very comfortable. I would not stay in the French Village if you want to be near the beach. The cleaning staff does a great job. (Our baby clogged the toilet with fries, and the housekeepers unclogged it without a complaint)

The beach is amazing. It was not hard to get a cabana. We went during off season, so everyone else had small children too. The waves are very small. We would go to the beach in the afternoon. Everyone one else went in the morning, so by afternoon it was virtually empty, and sunset was glorious.

This was exactly what we needed! For an great beach vacation with children, you cannot go wrong and will not be disappointed. If fact we were having so much fun we stayed an extra two days.The concierge changed our airline tickets for us, and gave us a great rate!

11  Thank mattandmargo
Reviewed December 26, 2007

we just came back from TCI, and had a great trip. Beautiful beach, beautiful resort, amazing weather and excellent staff...
I have coeliac desease (allergy to gluten) and they took very good care of us, especially Richard and Pablo, at the giuseppe's restaurant. They even created a gluten-free pancake just for us ;)
I would recommend to anybody!

4  Thank jazala
Reviewed December 19, 2007

Hello and thank you:
My family, (all nine of us) showed up in heaven on Dec 1st and where cast back to reality on Dec 8th. I would like to take the time to bring some of your staff at the Beaches on Turks and Caicos into the spotlight. Our rooms 377, 208, 149 where clean, warm and inviting.

Sconners
Martin took care of us all on Saturday and Sunday. He got everything right and helped to start our vacation on the right foot.

Kimonans
Dodji sang, danced, and feed his way into our hearts. He made it special.

Reflections
Rosa took the time to help me and my three daughters every morning. We ate there 6 of the seven days.

Pool Staff
Orlando, Quennie over at the Arizona got us everything we needed "NO PROBLEM"
Edmond, Donna from the turtle bar kept up with us even through my singing.
Simmon, David from the Iguanas bar help get the Pizza down.

Day Care
I felt that my daughters where safe and well treated. In fact we had complete confindience everytime we used it.

Entertainment staff
Maya, JC, Javior, lawerence, and Oscar
These are our true friends. They played cards, sang and made or trip worth it. We all feel that thay are our friends in the true sence of the word. My wife won Mrs. Beaches, My Father and Brother inlaw and myself won the talent show and Tracy won texas holdem twice. I really feel that they should be in the management program with your company.

Thank you so much for a great family vacation. Hope to see you soon. The O'Rourke, Davie Patrick Sr. Davie Patrick Jr.

6  Thank Zap126
Reviewed December 17, 2007

This was our 4th trip to Beaches T&C and as usual, we were not disappointed. The resort was clean, the people friendly and the food was consistently good. The French Restaurant is our favorite each time and this trip was no exception. They have wonderful food there, the French Onion Soup is delicious!!

We had a room in the Salt Cay Villas, it was large, clean and gorgeous. We had an ocean view and a HUGE balcony! There was a living area with a large couch/trundle bed. A fully stocked bar, microwave, fridge, coffe maker, etc. The master bedroom was very large and it had a beautiful Roman tub and separate shower. We LOVED it!!

The beach was as usual just lovely, the water is breathtaking! We did Snuba while we were there. If you enjoy snorkeling you will LOVE to Snuba!! My hubby dives but I don't, this was something we could do together. If you're heading to T&C you should check into it. Here's a link to it. (--)

The only complaint we had was that we had to leave!! If you go to Beaches T&C, you won't be sorry!!!

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled as a couple
6  Thank SSM08
Reviewed December 14, 2007

We loved Beaches TCI. Top notch service (extremely attentive), food fresh if not terribly inventive, beautiful resort, very clean, as much or as little activity as you want. Our nearly 4 year old loved the pools and beach and a few of the Sesame St. activities. Photographers were courteous and merchandising was not in your face a la Disney. There was not enough any of the staff could do for us. Getting there from Boston not a problem. Planning to return next year!! Special thanks to:

Reflections staff: Steele, Arnold, Fayanette, Norma, Jacquelin
Sapodillas: Dacia, Fitzroy
Concierge: Vinette, Enock
gym staff for their immaculate maintenance
Schooners: Lloyd
Pirates Cove pool: Sandy
Arizonas bar: Seelye (best capirinhas!)

Would highly recommend- a great idea for an extended family vacation- something for everyone.

Best wishes-
Villiotte family

Stayed: November 2007
6  Thank spyragirl
Reviewed December 13, 2007

Getting to the hotel was a disaster. First there was a snowstorm, cancelled flights, and then the USAirways flight crew stole our carry on luggage with our camera equipment.

Once we landed at the airport, we were in paradise. I traveled with my husband and three children ages 14, 12, and 10. Our luggage was already there in a pile (Minus the missing carry on). We were greeted by the Beaches driver who immediately placed us in a shuttle and drove our family off to the resort. We were greeted with cool wash cloths and cold drinks. After our travel adventure, believe me I neede both mine and my husband's drink badly. We were quickly showed to the concierge desk, checked in, and taken to our junior honeymoon suite with our luggage waiting for us. There was a huge king bed, day bed, trundle bed, and roll away bed. Nobody complained that their bed was uncomfortable, and the room was huge with a patio.

The days passed by way too quickly. The resort grounds were wonderful. I had come prepared with bug spray, but I did not need it. As a nurse, I had come prepared with cleaning wipes and hand sanitizing gel. Again, I did not need it. Everything was very clean.

The food was very good. I especially liked Guiseppe's and we wished we would have ate there more often. The kids really liked Arizona's. My kid's assured me BobbyD's Is way better than McDonald's (which is something coming from my 10 year old). We did not try the adult restaurants because we wanted to be together as a family. On our next vacation my daughter is planning on where she will eat with her brothers when her parents are out on date night. Kimono's is excellent, make sure to make reservations there.

We did not get to try any water sports do to a storm that made the waves too high. Even though it was raining it still made for good swimming and hot tubbing weather. Due to the rain,the hotel provided two umbrellas in our room. The concierge level was definitely worth it. The maid kept the bar and fridge stocked each day with our drinks and snacks for both the adults and kids. We were there during peak times and there was not a shortage of chairs or towels. or at least there would not be if people did not claim the chairs for the day and then not ever use them.

The snapshots family photo sessions by the staff photographers are priceless. I really treasure the pictures they took. Since our camera was stolen on the way down on vacation, these are the memories we have...until next time, which we are currently planning for next November.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled with family