Expensive but worth it. We travelled with our 11 year old and 1 year old.
Upon arriving in Turks & Caicos, we were greeted at the airport and whisked away to paradise. We arrived at the resort earlier than the check-in time, but to our surprise, our room was ready and waiting (despite the resort being at full occupancy due to spring break). On that note, we wouldn't have suspected that the resort was full because we certainly didn't feel crowded or had to stand in any lines for anything all week.
Our room was in the Italian Village, and we would definitely book the same room again. Our room attendants, Valeri and Ryant were fabulous, friendly and hard working. They did an excellent job every day at keeping our room comfortable and very clean. They made us feel very welcome and it was nice to see their smiles each day.
The overall service was fantastic. The restaurants were superb. The best part about the trip was that each family member had a relaxing and fun vacation.
Our 11 year old loved the water park, the video game "garage", the swim-up kids' bar, the pizza, and the ice cream shop at Bobby Dee's. We brought our 1 year old to the nursery a few times. Kay and Bev took care of our little Ashley very well and she was smiling and laughing each time we'd return to pick her up.
The nightly entertainment was hilarious (snap), and we all enjoyed the shows, especially the kids' talent show.
We took a trip snorkeling at the reef one morning which was well-organized and alot of fun. We would definitely do that again. It is a 3-minute catamaran to the reef to snorkel for 30 mintues and there is no additional cost to go.
The Sesame Sail-Away was also enjoyable with Elmo and friends.
The beach is well kept but we preferred to stay by the pool most days.
The restaurants were great. We had Chef Taylor at the Japanese restaurant Kimono's, and he was very entertaining and created a wonderful meal for us. Le Petit Chateau was a lovely restaurant, too, with really great food and service.
All that being said, we are excited to book again for next year. Thanks, Beaches!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive into a one-of-a-kind, unbelievably exciting Beaches all-inclusive Turks & Caicos vacation for the whole family. A 45,000 square-foot waterpark; four magnificent villages, boasting the architecture and ambiance of Italy, France, the Caribbean and Key West; a 12-mile beach lapped by clear turquoise waters; endless fun activities for everyone, from tots to tweens and teens, featuring Sesame Street(R) characters, the new Xbox(R) Play Lounge and a sizzlin' teen disco, Liquid at Beaches-all located on one of the world's best beaches.19 Specialty dining options with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi•7000-sq-ft retail village offering guests" high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, souvenirs•Our very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean"s most comprehensive water parks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features•Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street(R)•X-BOX(R) Play Lounge with plasma screens and the latest games on the market •Voted Beaches Resorts "World"s Leading Family All-Inclusive" 14 years in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "Turks & Caicos Leading Resort" for the 4th year in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "The Caribbean"s Leading Family All- Inclusive" for the 2nd year in a row•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Resorts "Keeping it Green", American Academy of Hospitality Sciences•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Turks & Caicos for the Italian Village•Five Star Diamond Award- The Resort, Le Petit Chateau Restaurant and Mario's Restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beaches Turks And Caicos
- Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales