“Best local food on Provo!”

Three Queens Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #74 of 146 Restaurants in Providenciales
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I am obsessed with Three Queens for several reasons:

- It's "off the beaten path" location in Blue Hills past the tourist trap restaurant
- Dick's humor and the chatting it up with locals sitting outside
- The strong rum punch that comes in old school souvenir glasses with Coca-cola polar bears and snoopy on them
- The always amazing food at great prices!

In our 3 visits to Provo, my husband I have come here at least 6 or 7 times and every time I leave happier than I thought I could possibly be on this beautiful island! The stews are always fresh, the fried fish is always tasty, and the sides of peas and rice, coleslaw, and fried plantains always hit the spot! You literally feel like you are eating at a local's house and I don't think you can find that anywhere else on the island.

I would suggest coming for lunch, grabbing a seat outside, and then wait for them to tell you the menu options of the day. Then chat it up with the locals and wait for the amazing food to be served straight from the kitchen!

3  Thank Reese797

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Our snorkeling tour guide recommended this restaurant as a good local place. My wife and I LOVED it. A beautiful setting with great ocean view, a lot of character and awesome food. Don't leave Provo without a visit to 3 Queens. The menu must change regularly, because it is written on chalk boards inside the dining room and on the beach. The day we went the menu included selections such as steam turkey wings, oxtail, fry fish, and curry chicken. I ordered the fry fish and I have to say that this is the very best fish I had during our stay. It came with peas and rice plus coleslaw, and the coleslaw is one of the best I have ever had. The staff are super nice, and left us in peace to eat our meal, but checked with us frequently to make sure we were satisfied. It's easy to miss along the road, so keep your eyes peeled.

1  Thank USAPappa
Reviewed February 24, 2014

We have eaten at every local restaurant on Provo and this may be the top one for food. We have been meaning to go here for years and finally a couple of weeks ago we visited and I am so glad we did. The owner, Dick, and Miss Martha put out some tremendous local fare and great service. We will be back next time we are on Provo.

1  Thank joebwan
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Adults drive right on by some of the more touristy locations. The food here is awesome and the people are nice.

Must do.

2  Thank dashnj
Reviewed January 20, 2014

go to the conch shack for rum punch and view, but keep driving about 2-3 miles down on the left and find three queens. really a bar with out door dining and a few indoor tables. only three things on the menu the day we visited this very local establishment, but the fish (grouper/snapper?) was excellent, as was the mac n cheese and the peas n rice. owner is friendly and can walk across the street to sit by the ocean and eat.