We have been going to The Alexandra for years-and have always enjoyed each visit!
The resort is wonderful, the beach breathtaking - the resorts restaurant (Mango Reef) one of the best on the island -but the added bonus is Al Pinder the Guest Service Supervisor for the resort. Al knows the island inside and out - and will help you with any of your vacation plans.
If you're thinking of a trip to Turks and Caicos - The Alexandra is a great family resort and the location is fabulous!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on Grace Bay Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, The Alexandra offers the dream vacation of a lifetime; spacious accommodations, warm friendly service, and amazing oceanfront dining. Guest can also take our complimentary dining shuttle to our two on-island sister resorts to enjoy their restaurants facilities. The Alexandra provides a delightful Caribbean atmosphere, fantastic ocean views, powder white sand, and activities and amenities including complimentary non motorized water sports, tennis courts, free use of pedal bikes, and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, West Indies and Jetsetter so you can book your Alexandra Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexandra Resort Providenciales
- Alexandra Hotel Providenciales
- Alexandra Resort Turks Caicos
- Alexandra Turks Caicos
- Alexandra Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales