We stayed 7 nights at the Alexandra, 2 families with 4 children aged 7-16 and had a great time. The property is very well maintained, the rooms were spotless and the best bellhop on earth is there ready to make the vacation great. His name is Darren, and he went out of his way to make sure we were taken care of, even though he was already working so hard!
The location is incredible, with easy access to the beach that goes on for miles. We enjoyed some water adventures and loved that the boats picked us up right out at the beach, as taxis are a fortune to travel in.
It was an easy walk to Bight reef and we were very impressed that people are not allowed to swim right over the reef as it is being protected, and there is a representative there to call people out when they cross over into the marked no swim zone.
The food at Mango Reef was good, although they were less than impressive at dinner time, thus the 4 out of 5.
Anderson, aka Mr. Happy, behind the bar offered up great service and conversation, all around a terrific guy.
Our rooms were ocean view, with generous balconies, so beautiful! A great time was had by all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on Grace Bay Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, The Alexandra offers the dream vacation of a lifetime; spacious accommodations, warm friendly service, and amazing oceanfront dining. Guest can also take our complimentary dining shuttle to our two on-island sister resorts to enjoy their restaurants facilities. The Alexandra provides a delightful Caribbean atmosphere, fantastic ocean views, powder white sand, and activities and amenities including complimentary non motorized water sports, tennis courts, free use of pedal bikes, and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, West Indies, Hotels.com, Cancelon, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Alexandra Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexandra Resort Providenciales
- Alexandra Hotel Providenciales
- Alexandra Resort Turks Caicos
- Alexandra Turks Caicos
- Alexandra Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales