I adored the Alexandra. My boyfriend and I spent 6 awesome days at the resort and have nothing but great things to say. The room was clean, the food was delicious (seriously delicious), the grounds were impeccable and the staff was friendly and fun. The huge drinks are only $9, the kayak, noodles, goggles, beach chairs, umbrellas, and towels are all free to use. There are also 4 cute little cats that play around the deck.
This is not a complaint, but if you are the type that is looking for a party-type scene, this is not the spot for you. It's quiet, the other people staying there were clearly looking for a calm place to relax, like we were. And not a ton of kids, which was a plus for us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on Grace Bay Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, Alexandra Resort offers the dream vacation of a lifetime; spacious accommodations, warm friendly service, and amazing oceanfront dining with the option to book all-inclusive reservations. Guests can also take our complimentary dining shuttle to our two on-island sister resorts to enjoy their restaurants facilities. Alexandra Resort provides a delightful Caribbean atmosphere, fantastic ocean views, powder white sand, and activities and amenities including non-motorized water sports, tennis courts, bicycles, and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, BookIt.com, West Indies, Travelocity, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Alexandra Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexandra Resort Providenciales
- Alexandra Hotel Providenciales
- Alexandra Resort Turks Caicos
- Alexandra Turks Caicos
- Alexandra Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales