Overall, the Resort is good, but there is a very huge difference between the standard of the rooms. Deluxe garden view rooms are small and only have small queen size bed. Luxury ocean view and ocean front studios are very big and comfortable (king size bed). In some minor details you can notice that the resort is not a world class resort.
Location is very good. The beach is excellent and it is walking distance from supermarkets and shops (20 mins). Mango Restaurant is a very good option for lunch time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on Grace Bay Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, The Alexandra offers the dream vacation of a lifetime; spacious accommodations, warm friendly service, and amazing oceanfront dining. Guest can also take our complimentary dining shuttle to our two on-island sister resorts to enjoy their restaurants facilities. The Alexandra provides a delightful Caribbean atmosphere, fantastic ocean views, powder white sand, and activities and amenities including complimentary non motorized water sports, tennis courts, free use of pedal bikes, and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, West Indies, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, getaroom.com, Jetsetter, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Alexandra Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexandra Resort Providenciales
- Alexandra Hotel Providenciales
- Alexandra Resort Turks Caicos
- Alexandra Turks Caicos
- Alexandra Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales