We had a wonderful stay at the Alexandra - it was a big anniversary celebration for my husband and myself. We had an ocenafront room - totally worth the upcharge for us... Beach was beautiful, hotel rooms were spacious and lovely. Kitchen accomodations were very nice - had everything we needed...
We ate breakfast and lunch (and snacks and drinks) mostly in the room... And ate all our dinners out. FOod at the grocery store is VERY expensive - some people mentioned bringing a piece of luggage just for food!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on Grace Bay Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, The Alexandra offers the dream vacation of a lifetime; spacious accommodations, warm friendly service, and amazing oceanfront dining. Guest can also take our complimentary dining shuttle to our two on-island sister resorts to enjoy their restaurants facilities. The Alexandra provides a delightful Caribbean atmosphere, fantastic ocean views, powder white sand, and activities and amenities including complimentary non motorized water sports, tennis courts, free use of pedal bikes, and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, West Indies, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Alexandra Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexandra Resort Providenciales
- Alexandra Hotel Providenciales
- Alexandra Resort Turks Caicos
- Alexandra Turks Caicos
- Alexandra Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales