“Perfect Seaside Local Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sailing Paradise - CLOSED

Sailing Paradise
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Bahamian
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Chicago, Illinois
“Perfect Seaside Local Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

We had been looking for local places to dine and this place was perfect. The rum punches were delicious and the food was great. I loved the conch fritters and we split the sampler of meat. So good!

We would definitely go back to eat here and highly recommend it to anyone who would like a local dining experience!!

Visited May 2013

Chicago
“A little disappointed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

Very cute little local place. Deck is right on the water. The weather didn't cooperate and we had to eat inside, which is basically a small bar setting. Not the restaurant's fault. Waitress was such a sweet girl. Started with the conch fritters and they were very good. Got the jerk fish entree and it was way too salty. The salt overwhelmed all the other seasoning. Also ordered the fried plantains on the side and they were basically flavorless.

I would probably give it another chance when the wind is howling and try a different entree. The fish was cooked perfectly.

Toronto, Canada
“I LOVED IT”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

I have to start by saying that this was a must on my list of places to eat so I dragged my husband and our friends there the first night we landed. Go early so you can take in the view but we did get to see part of the sunset. I love fish fingers and am addicted to them from other islands and for Provo I have to say these are the best on this island because of the sauce. I had the Grouper in foil and for me it was excellent and the conch fritters were also very good. However our friends found the vegtables a little over cooked and for that they didn't want to return to my disappointment. I would have gone back several times and I hope to on my next visit when I come. I turly love local fair so if you love local this is the place to go and the price is reasonable for this island. Drinks were very good. Much better than Bugaloo's and Miss Moonies

Providenciales
“A local treasure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

Living here on island, I know that Sailing Paradise is a local treasure! While everything on the menu is great, my husband loves their seafood platter and I love their fish specials. For those visiting the island, take advantage of their complimentary shuttle. You won't regret it!

• Visited April 2013
Okotoks, Canada
“Amazing food and value!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

We took advantage of the free shuttle the restaurant offered, as it was a bit far from our hotel. We are so glad we made the trip. The food was unbelievable, and the portions were huge. I had the jerk pork and my husband had the grouper... both wonderful, for under $15 each. The conch salad we had to start was so good, not to mention the yummy mojito's. One of the best meals we had on the island, for a fraction of the price. Great "local" atmosphere on the ocean.