“great food for lunch” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Patty Place

The Patty Place
Ranked #3 of 7 Dessert in Providenciales
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Validated Parking, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located on Grace Bay Road, across from the beach access by Seven Stars, makes The Patty Place a perfect location to grab a quick savory inexpensive snack while on the strip.Our Jamaican patties much like empanadas but are baked not fried and have a variety of fillings. We offer outdoor seating and an Irie vibe, and no Provo trip is complete without a taste of our delicious Devon House Ice Cream, featuring over 18 tropical flavours such as Rum & Raisin, guava , mango and Devon Stout (ice cream made from beer)
NJ
“great food for lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013

It was just the right food for a light lunch,different food options at a reasoable price.Easy to get to where we stayed and always had hot food waiting to go.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank FAS64

Fisherville, Kentucky
“Good ice cream”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

We went for ice cream. It was pretty good. The prices are reasonable and the flavors were unusual. My fried got the pistachio coconut. I got butter pecan.

• Visited December 2013
Los Angeles, CA
“Good, Quick Snack”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

Had the chicken patties because they were out of the seafood & soy patties. I like the fact they were baked, not fried. The chicken actually has curry, but i didn't know prior to taking a bite. Good thing I like curry. My husband & I thought they tasted pretty good. Our only complaint is there isn't enough filling to balance out the amount of pastry crust.

Visited December 2013
Austin, Texas
“Quick simple and cheap”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

On this UBER expensive island, it's nice to find a local place that's so unpretentious they wouldn't dream of charging too much. The pattys are actually baked oversized empanadas. They have a layered flakey crust and an assortment of fillings that vary by what seems to be the mood of the chef. My husband and I each had a chicken and a beef. I put ketchup on mine, he, pepper sauce. The location is super casual and has little ambiance, but it was nice to step off the tourism trail. They didn't care how long we stayed and what flakey mess we made. They have an assortment of ice creams that were too numerous to chose from so we passed. But they looked yummy!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Staten Island, New York
“Good Beef Patty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

I live in New York and this patty was as good as I get here in New York. The place was a two minute walk from my resort, you can sit outside and the price was even better. The service is quick and very friendly. You want something just quick to eat or a snack then go there.

• Visited November 2013