“Very Good Ice Cream” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Patty Place

The Patty Place
Ranked #3 of 7 Dessert in Providenciales
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Validated Parking, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located on Grace Bay Road, across from the beach access by Seven Stars, makes The Patty Place a perfect location to grab a quick savory inexpensive snack while on the strip.Our Jamaican patties much like empanadas but are baked not fried and have a variety of fillings. We offer outdoor seating and an Irie vibe, and no Provo trip is complete without a taste of our delicious Devon House Ice Cream, featuring over 18 tropical flavours such as Rum & Raisin, guava , mango and Devon Stout (ice cream made from beer)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Very Good Ice Cream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

We stopped at The Patty Place for ice cream three times during our recent visit and really enjoyed it. It was much better than the other ice cream shops on the island that we have tried on previous visits. It was nice and creamy and the flavors we tried were great.

New York City, New York
“Really wanted to like this place!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

I really had high hopes for this place. It got great reviews so we gave it a try, What I think happened is this place got great reviews for their ice cream - not sure about the patties. We didn't have ice cream, just patties. I got soy and my husband had beef. Mine was better, in my opinion, but I had a bite of my husbands and it just wasn't very good. He didn't like it at all. To us, they just seemed like Hot Pockets. It was so disappointing. Again, I really wanted to like this place, but can't give it good reviews as far as their patties go. Sure they are cheap ($3.50 each) but I would MUCH rather spend more for something that tastes worse than a Hot Pocket.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Florham Park, New Jersey
“The best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

This has got to be the best ice cream shop in Provo. The Fusions are outrageous. I had Mint Condition and loved every bite; never got tired of the flavors. They make their own waffle cones and the smell really gets your sweet tooth going. The ice cream flavors really jump out at you.

atlanta
“The only food deal on the island”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

Great patties at a very fair price........even for tourists. The beef our the best. If they served beer, it would be the best deal on the island.

Providenciales
“A little Jamaica in TCI”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

Caribbean fast food, the Jamaican equivalent of a taco. Spicy meat and such in a pastry patty. Nice ice-cream too.

Visited April 2013