“Good value, nice food!”

The Deck at Seven Stars Resort
Ranked #18 of 144 Restaurants in Providenciales
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Scenic view, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Enjoy island-inspired light fare, sundowners, mojitos and local brews overlooking Grace Bay
Providenciales
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good value, nice food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2014

The menu is splendidly simple, though, with three to four dishes each under Starters, Salad, Main and Burgers. I had Antipasto for starter and mixed greens salad and I must say the ingredients were freshly prepared! Their steak is done to perfection but the fries was a little burnt at the edges literally everything else was perfect! I ended my meal with a perfect strawberry cheesecake topped with a fresh strawberry slice!

Ruth and Wilson, our servers, were friendly and knowledgeable about the menu. The Deck is both clean and tidy despite having mosquitoes.

I strongly recommend The Deck at Seven Stars when you visit Turks and Caicos!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank christine e

Nantucket, Massachusetts
“HIGH QUALITY FOOD WITH REASONABLE PRICEs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

The Deck at Seven Star Resort is located in a wide outdoor area with a view of one of the best and famous beaches in the world (Grace Bay Beach in Providenciales). You will not get bored due to its live music and friendly servers.
It was a lovely evening and we started with their famous Tiger Shrimp (panko crusted crispy tiger shrimp with a coconut chili dipping sauce) and Antipasto (with serrano ham, olives, marinated vegetables and manchego cheese). My Tiger Shrimps were truly remarkable and perfectly cooked. The flavor of the marinated vegetables balanced the richness of the Serrano ham very well. We also tried their Tuna with Caesar Salad (crisp romaine hearts with aged parmesan, streaky bacon and olive oil croutons) and Chicken with Mixed Greens (balsamic dressing, english cucumber and tomato). The plating was far better than what my camera could take, and the bright colors of the ingredients made it a feast for the eyes as well as the stomach. Our Tuna and Chicken were perfectly grilled. The servings were big and prices were really reasonable. We had Grilled Skirt Steaks (with lightly wilted baby spinach with salad and fries) for our main course. The steak was simply delicious.
And what an EXPERIENCE!!! with an excellent service, high quality food with reasonable price, who will not enjoy it?. We will definitely comeback and dine-in this upcoming week-end.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Sweet C
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

The food at The Deck really is disappointing. We expected it to be good, however it sure wasn't. My burger was burnt more than I was from being sunburnt. I ordered my burger medium, and it came out unbelievably well done. I also ordered lettuce and tomato, and there was none. The fries were also seasoned awfully.

The service was sub par, and long waits are guaranteed. The manager is always stressed out and isn't very friendly.

The only good thing about The Deck is the location. The drinks are good too and so is the bar scene. Other than that, nothing is good. Zilch. Nada.

I will not be returning to this overpriced and overhyped restaurant where the food is lousy and wait time exceeds an hour for food.

• Visited December 2013
north greenbush
“Total disappointment”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

We had heard the the Seven Stars offered a beach seafood and BBQ buffet on the beach with a bonfire. It sounded great so I called to make reservations. It was $60 per person which I found to be a tad high but expected for the island and not totally unreasonable for a buffet. Just so you are aware, they charge you extra for soda. I can understand mixed drinks or wine but per soda is ridiculous. They also charge you a $20 service charge. We thought that was the gratuity but they said it was "for use of the resort". So the bill ended up being $160 not including tip. The food was awful. Everything was dry. The bread, the rice, the chicken, all the desserts. Even the cheesecake was dry. People at the tables around us were all complaint and talking to one another about their annoyance with the food quality. It was nice to be on the beach and eat with your feet in the sand. The bonfire was nice. I enjoyed the musician. The staff was friendly and accommodating but none of that made up for the horrible quality of the food. Sadly, this was the worse meal on the trip and the most expensive.

Visited March 2014
Williamsport, Pennsylvania
“Food vs. Cost”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

The place has one of the best outdoor seating area you will ever see with beautiful views, but the food was not that great and the cost is twice as high as others.

Visited March 2014