“A must try !”

Add it.
Carambola Grill & Lounge
Ranked #95 of 145 Restaurants in Providenciales
Cuisines: Grill
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery
Description: To provide the highest standard of quality, affordable and exceptional dining experience that satisfies all of our customers. We are committed to achieving and maintaining such distinction in food and beverages, service, atmosphere and setting that Carambola gains a world class reputation for exemplary cuisine, gracious hospitality, comfort and beauty which draws new and repeat customers every day. We pledge to be a responsible Corporate Citizen to our community and country, while providing a safe, clean, attractive and enjoyable environment for our customers and employees.
Reviewed March 22, 2012

I visited Provindenciales for a week and during our stay Carambola was recommended by the concierge at our hotel and I'm very pleased that she did. After trying many of the restaurants in the grace bay area we ventured out to try something new. The concierge had carambola's shuttle pick up myself, my wife and two daughters and drove us down to carambola where we were greeted by very friendly and polite waiting staff. The atmosphere was perfect and the ambiance of the place was extremely interesting. Upon your visit to Carambola, I recommend that you try the blackened grouper which was very tasty, the carambola conch fritters and their specialty, Mackie fried chicken. It's very near to the airport, about 2 minutes away. I give carambola a thumbs up for dining in the downtown area !

1  Thank William R

Reviewed January 18, 2012

It's near the airport on Airport Rd. The decor including the wood ceiling was interesting. There was only one other couple eating at this restaurant when we had lunch. I got the blackened grouper main course with peas and rice and a small salad. My wife go the fried grouper main course with fries and a small salad (lettuce and a little tomato actually). We both ordered unsweetened tea. What we got instead was some sort of lemon juice, mine unsweetened and my wife's sweetened. We didn't mind though since it was a refreshing drink. My wife liked her fried grouper, but mine was not fully cooked. It was just right at the edges but not when you got to the thicker part of the fish. The peas and rice was just okay, and fries of course are just fries. The salads were very small. At the end of the meal we waited and waited for our waitress to return, but she never did. She initially brought us water as we requested but never returned for any refill of it which I was hoping to have. Finally we went to the register to get our bill and pay to leave. It was obvious our waitress, who was at the time checking out someone who had ordered take-out food, was extremely challenged in using the computerized menu item charges. After she took some time with the take-out order, I gave her my credit card. She left and went to another room and did not return for at least 5 minutes, saying she couldn't access the site to process the card. I paid in cash. The meal with tip was only $45 ($5 for tip which was undeserved). I wouldn't venture beyond Sharkbite if you're looking for an excellent grouper sandwich and peas and rice. I know I won't make that mistake again. After returning to the condo, I looked in the local paper and saw that this restaurant is advertising for a chef. That they need along with a better trained - much better trained - wait staff.

1  Thank JMTurnbow