“Awesome Crew”

Panoply Sport Fishing & Luxury Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: If you’re looking for a great crew to experience the best of fishing, snorkelling, cruising and island hopping with here in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos, then you’ve come to the right place! We are a family owned and operated sport fishing and charter company and have called the Turks and Caicos Islands our home since 1981. If you are wondering what there is to do in Turks and Caicos while you're on holiday, look no further, we offer a variety of deep sea fishing, bottom fishing and custom cruises to suit even the most discerning guests. Our approach is professional yet personable, and we strive to provide excellent service in a fun and friendly atmosphere. Whether you are joining us to big game fish aboard our flagship vessel Panoply or for bottom fishing, snorkelling at the reef or island hopping from beach to beach aboard Due West, our team is here to ensure you have a fun filled day on the water with us.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Ayr
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Awesome Crew”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Fished with Delphine and Trish today and had a great time. Put two Mahi Mahi in the box. The crew was great. Outgoing and fun. Great boat for fishing. Comfortable and lots of room. We will definitely be back when we return to TCI next year.

Visited May 2013
Delphine27, Owner at Panoply Sport Fishing & Luxury Charters, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Dave, it was a pleasure having you and the boys on board! We had a great time with you all and enjoyed your fishing stories. We truly appreciate your support and will keep in touch via Facebook - you are certainly one of our best followers :) Tight lines, and catch you all on the water next time!

Providenciales
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great boat, fabulous crew, fun filled day!”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

What a wonderful experience it has been for us to spend the day on the Panoply. The waters were calm and perfect, which may not be the best day for fishing, but Captain Mike did a wonderful job of finding the fish! We enjoyed stories from Mike and Trish and were proud to entertain the family on such a nice boat. We have been on a few here in Turks and Caicos and this one is tops!

Visited May 2013
Miami, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great crew, ton of fun and great fishing!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I've been fishing all over the world and work in the sportfishing industry. My trips with Panoply were definitely some of the best fishing I've experienced in the Caribbean. The fishing grounds are just a short cruise from Turtle Cove so there are no long runs that are normal for most billfishing trips. On my first day fishing we completed a tuna slam, putting yellowfin, blackfin and skip-jacks in the fish box after just the first hour of fishing! The second day we missed a bite from a sailfish and a boat next to us released a nice 250 lb. blue marlin. We still managed to get quite a few mahi, all in the 30-40 lb. range! It was not only the great fishing, but the hospitality of Panoply that made my trips with them so great. I also chose to go with Panoply because they support tag & release of billfish and work with The Billfish Foundation to support conservation of important sportfish. I am definitely coming back in June or July when the blue marlin are around in good numbers. It's an awesome crew and I can almost guarantee you'll have fun!

Visited April 2013
Thanks Mike! Was an absolute pleasure having you and your dad out with us. We know you'll be back and look forward to filling the fish box with you again soon. Tight lines! - Team Panoply
Virgin Gorda
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The day i caught my sail!!”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Back in September i got to experience one of the most amazing things to ever happen to me, i caught my very first Sailfish! He may have only been about 70lbs but man did he put up a fight and my arms were burning. but like they say, no pain, no gain! when that beautiful fish came up to the back of the boat and i got to touch it and get pictures with it, i had a smile from ear to ear. i will never forget that day and its all thanks to the great and fun staff on Panoply!

The boat was beautiful, well maintained and very clean bathrooms and cabin. The ac was really nice too as it was very very very hot that day. There was plenty of cold drinks available for us and a nice big fridge and freezer to put or lunch in and whatever else we needed!

Panoply got an excellent in my books, through the great staff, beautiful boat and most amazing experience of my life! i know its called fishing and not catching for a reason, i was one of the lucky ones to catch, tag and release such a beautiful creature. Fish in hand or not I will always go back to Panoply for a great day out on the big blue ocean!!!

Thanks again Panoply!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Tasia_13
Halifax, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“What a way to spend a day!”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I spent three weeks on Provo in November 2012, and hands down, Panoply was the highlight of the trip. The island is beautiful and so are the beaches, and Panoply showed off the waters around the island so I feel like I got to see it all.Turtle Cove Marina is easily accessible to tourists and the boat is big enough to comfortably hold a good sized group of people. The day I went out there were seven guests and three crew on board. I'm not much of a fisherman so I spent my time enjoying the scenery, taking pictures, and talking to Trish and Alex, the first mate and captain. After three weeks on the island I can say with certainty that Trish is something of a local celebrity. It's widely acknowledged that she knows how to fish. I also really enjoyed the ride back in through the reef. We took our time to check out the wildlife. There are a lot of birds around the marina.

If you get a chance, this is a must.

Visited November 2012