“"10 out of 10"”

The Venetian on Grace Bay
Ranked #14 of 44 Hotels in Providenciales
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Simply Awesome! The view and convenience from #102 at the Venetian at Grace Bay is unmatched. Simply park your car right outside and in you go this fantastic unit. It was us and 2 other couples that enjoyed a wonderful week in the Turks. The place we stayed made the trip that much better. Walk right outide the back of the unit and on to beach...how convenient. We sat, relaxed, enjoyed the sunset, drank coffee in the mornings, cocktails in the evening. Kind of felt we were on the edge of the magnificant blue water. Back out the front door and you just about can jump in the pool. It doesnt get any better then this one at the Venetian Grace Bay. Beatifully decorated and the beds were so comfy. We cant wait to go back and will definitely stay there again and again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Spectacular Penthouse has the best view on Grace Bay. We basically lived in the outside room looking south west. With the windows and doors open listening to the surf and birds. The suite has everything - every channel on TV, everything needed in the kitchen......and most importantly - very comfortable beds.

Room Tip: Penthouse 701 is the one to get
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2012

My family and I recently stayed at The Venetian on Grace Bay. We shared a suite with friends. I worried that we would be tripping over each other, but need not have. The suites are huge and well-designed. The fit and finish is superb and in like-new condition. The furnishings, decorations and appliances are top-notch and tasteful. The staff was terrific and the beach is almost beyond-belief beautiful and without any crowd to mar its serenity. The Venetian is located on the best part of Grace Bay, which is saying a great deal. All in all, a wonderful, unforgettable experience and a great value, even if not cheap.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Leonard L
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My family and I just returned from staying at The Venetian and it was outstanding. The villa was incredible - my dream home! The furnishings, bedding, and decorations were beautiful. Even the cookware was brand new, and all of the cabinet drawers self-shut! It was absolutely fabulous in every way! The beach (which I'm convinced is the best on the island) was pristine, and the crystal clear blue waters were calm enough for us to drift around on floaties! My boys had the best time building sand castles while we chilled in the sun! And when they decided to get in for a swim I never worried. The staff at The Venetian was precious! My husband and I fell in love with their masseuse named Rosanna. Not only were both of our massages amazing, we left feeling convinced that there's some magic in her fingertips! We would return to The Venetian in a heartbeat! Can't recommend it enough!

4  Thank LaurieMacafee
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I spent a few days at the Venetian last week and its completely fantastic. The beach right there is definately the very best part of the best beach on the island and possibly the world. The villa itself is superb, high end finish everywhere you look. Every aspect of the building is well thought out and as they are all privately owned it was quiet which I loved. The finishing touch was the masseuse - it was by far the best massage I have ever recieved. What a great experience.

Room Tip: The penthouse balconies looked totally amazing.
3  Thank AndySmacks
Reviewed August 17, 2012

We just spent a week at this property after touring it last year while staying at its sister property next door, the Tuscany. As others have noted,like its sibling the Tuscany, this is a condotel, not a full service resort. The properties share a service staff, and has its separate concierge, beach area, parking and fitness areas. The tennis courts are shared with the Tuscany. There is no restaurant on-site but a chef can be arranged. There is daily housekeeping.

We choose to stay here because of its location at the very end of development of this stretch of Grace Bay and the fact that the units are larger (with higher ceilings) and done in a more transitional style (vs. the old world traditional style of the Tuscany).

We had a fantastic end unit with panoramic and unobstructed views of the sea. The unit is brand new with high-end yet comfortable furnishings. It was the perfect amount space for my family of five. This is the low season so it was very, very quiet. T&C overall is a small quiet place - I can't imagine there is much a scene even in high season.

The family thoroughly enjoyed the week. I was actually very bummed to come back to my regular life. The beaches are the best my husband and I have even seen and we've been to Jamaica, Bermuda, the Bahamas, St. Barts, St. Martin, the Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico and Mexico. Even my youngest child that hates to swim was snorkeling in the clear, warm, waters. Just a few feet out and there is plenty of aquatic life to see.

My only caveat is the price. Even with the low season specials, our unit was still over $700/night before taxes and fees. As much I like a nice place to stay, the cost of lodging these days is bogles the mind. I don't know why you can't stay anywhere for $500/600 a night. But I disgress. Turks & Caicos is very expensive little piece of paradise, so budget accordingly.

9  Thank denany
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I, along with other family members, took my daughter to Turks and Caicos to celebration the end of her residency program. We stayed at The Venetian 7/4-11/12. We were greeted by general manager, Terria Misick and her staff upon arrival and were escorted to a condo that was fabulous! It was fully loaded, beautifully decorated and located directly on one of the most beautiful beach in the world! Had a breathtaking view as you enter the front door and walk toward the back! The unit had 3 bedrooms with ensuite baths, upgraded everything, huge screened patio, outdoor patio & grassy area. Drank my tea on the beach every morning! Saw beautiful sunsets daily!! Housekeeping did an awesome job daily. There is also a really nice pool and gym, but I stayed on the beach. The property is privately owned, so we felt as if we were at our own home on the beach, not at some resort. We rented a mini van so we had no problem getting around. Many great restaurants nearby. Terria and Llana were exceptional and were always ready assist! Owners that we ran into were very friendly. I love this place so much, that I'll definitely be back!

Room Tip: Initially wanted upper floor for the views, but got the middle ground floor which was just perfect...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family