Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great massage at a reasonable price

Had a Swedish massage for 70 minutes and friend had a hot stones massage. My massage was firm and... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
downunderyankee
New York City, New York
Outstanding Massage and Easy to Book

After asking our hotel, the Beach House, for a massage and finding out it wasn’t bookable a day... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
SouthernMom123
Atlanta, Georgia

Recommended experiences in and around Providenciales
from $107.68
from $131.95
from $115.00
from $110.88
More Info
All reviews couples massage great massage swedish massage deep tissue minute massage couple massage foot massage treatment room neck and shoulders hot stone massage sands resort private villa ocean club west our honeymoon amazing experience turks caicos grace bay
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I booked a couples massage before coming to the island. We found out a few weeks before our trip that we were pregnant. I contacted Spa Tropique since I couldn’t get a massage during my first trimester and they offered me the option to get a facial or manicure instead - so accommodating! Then when we arrived at the spa and Olive found out I was pregnant, she treated me like a queen! The facial was nothing over the top but a good value for the money. My husband said his massage was wonderful! Highly recommend!!

Date of experience: January 2020
merylcooper, Manager at Spa Tropique, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Sarahroby123. Congratulations. We LOVE moms to be! And Olive is amazing!!! She is an absolute superstar. Of course she 'treated you like a queen.'-you are on vacation and deserve to be pampered. And you are growing a human! :) And it makes our day to hear your husband said 'his massage was wonderful.'
Thank you so much for telling the world about our wonderful Olive and for taking the time to write this lovely review for the best little spa company on Provo.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Thank you Nikki for a wonderful massage for myself and my daughter (was her first ever massage). Nikki came to our condo located on Grace Bay Beach and my daughter and myself enjoyed a wonderful massage outdoors on our enclosed patio. Very relaxing. Thank you!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hi Shannonmarie12. Nikki is fantastic and one of our 'secret weapon' therapists. :) She is very highly requested and loved by all her guests. We love that your daughter had her first massage with us! It's a very special thing for her and we love that we were a part of it. The mobile company is incredibly popular and I am thrilled that you guys relaxed and enjoyed. Thank you so much fort taking the time to write this lovely review for both Nikki and the best little spa company on Provo. Come back and see us!

Reviewed January 13, 2020

I arranged mobile massages for me and 6 of my guests at our villa and we had a wonderful experience. The masseuse’ were awesome and very professional. The deep tissue massage was the best ever. And I really enjoyed the happy face facial ...it was very refreshing. I will definitely be using them again when I return to Provos.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
merylcooper, Manager at Spa Tropique, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hi diva247! 'Awesome' in the title is our favorite kind of review! The mobile company is incredibly popular and we are thrilled that you had a 'wonderful experience.' And the fact that your massage was the 'best every' is music to our ears. We are so happy that you guys relaxed and enjoyed. You made our day! Thank you so much for telling the world about our fabulous mobile company and for taking the time to write this review for the best little spa company on Provo.

Reviewed January 9, 2020

Our experience was very professional and the massages were some of the best we received. The spa was very clean and pleasant. Our hope is to go back again.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hi kimcR320DX. What a lovely way to start the New Year! And it's music to our ears to hear that 'the massages were some of the best we received.' And I am going to call my mom right now and tell her that you said 'the spa was very clean.' :) (We agree. ) Thank you Kim for taking the time to tell the world about the best little spa company on Provo. Come back and see us.

Reviewed January 8, 2020

I had an awesome massage with Maddie on my vacation. Just the right pressure and relaxation for me. I would definitely do it again on my next visit to the island.

Date of experience: December 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
merylcooper, Manager at Spa Tropique, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2020

Hi FarAway. We love your title! "Great massage experience!' Maddie is wonderful and highly requested! Thank you for telling the world about her. We are so happy that you relaxed and enjoyed.Thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review for the best little spa company on Provo.