“Excellent therapists”
Review of Spa Tropique

Spa Tropique
More attraction details
Owner description: Spa Tropique is on a mission to spoil you rotten! Let us pamper you at your place or ours.Spa Tropique, founded in 1997, is the longest-running spa company in Turks & Caicos. From heavenly massages, revitalizing scrubs, delicious wraps, rejuvenating facials, pampering pedicures, moisturizing manicures and waxing to private instruction in yoga, pilates and personal training-our friendly and talented staff, therapists and estheticians are dedicated to your relaxation. With many convenient and cozy locations, Spa Tropique caters to guests at the best resorts on the island, as well as providing the preeminent mobile spa service. 9am to 7pm daily, take some time out this vacation to indulge yourself. You deserve it. Enjoy. Relax. Breathe.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent therapists”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The massage therapists came to our villa. They were on time, they set up very good quality massage beds and the treatments were excellent. They are well trained and they listen.

Visited January 2014
merylcooper, Manager at Spa Tropique, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
I am so glad you loved our fabulous Spa Tropique Mobile Service. It's quite decadent and wonderful isn't it?! Thank you for all the kind words. It makes us so happy to make our guests happy.

Salt Lake City, Utah
4 attraction reviews
“Very Relaxing”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

My daughter and I went to the West Bay Club location. It is a small, 2 treatment room spa so you miss out on some of the larger spa atmosphere - that's why I rated it a 4. The best part was the massage, which is why we were there anyway. I had Gayle, who was professional and who gave me a (really) deep tissue massage. She did a great job. My body and muscles all felt loose and flexible afterwards, and the effect lasted several days. My daughter had Elaine and also had a deep tissue massage that she said was good, plus a facial and a manicure. She was pleased with everything. Elaine was bright and cheery. The fee was pretty good considering what major hotel spas charge around the world, and considering that Turks and Caicos is a pricey island overall.

merylcooper, Manager at Spa Tropique, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
We are thrilled that you loved your massage! Gayle is fabulously strong and intuitive. And your daughter had Elaine? Another one of my secret weapons. :) West Bay Club is indeed a lovely,small, intimate location which makes it all the better to pamper each and every guest. After all, we do love to spoil our guests rotten and intimate locations allow us to do that each and every day. Are we the luckiest people or what?! Thank you for noticing that we are the most 'guest-friendly' priced spa on island. Just another reason to love the best, little spa company on Provo. :) Thank you for your lovely review.
San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Blissful Massages”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Our last day in Turks and Caicos was spent getting massages from one of Spa Tropique's fabulous technicians. He came to our room at our resort, which was not only convenient, but meant we needn't find childcare for our one year old.

Both my boyfriend and I were able to relax and enjoy our 50 minute massages to prepare us for the trip home. Our technician used relaxing pressure, always checked in to make sure we were enjoying our massage and was friendly without being overly talkative.

Meryl, the company owner, is not only professional, but friendly and courteous. She has a keen attention to customer service and it shows in every interaction.

Thank you for our wonderful massages and for prepping us for our journey home. We will definitely be getting spa treatments from Spa Tropique next time we are down on the island.

Visited December 2013
merylcooper, Manager at Spa Tropique, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
What a wonderful review with which to end 2013! And thanks for mentioning me! :) We love what we do and love to spoil our guests. We only have one thing that we ask of all of our guests…that you relax and enjoy. And, it seems like you guys did! Thank you so much for taking the time to post a lovely review and thanking for loving the best, little spa company on Provo.
Naperville, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Spa”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Club Med and were unable to get a couples massage, due to only having 1 person on staff, so they suggested Spa Tropique. They were awesome, so awesome we went back after our first 90 min massage for a 70 min hot stone and pedicure. All the ladies we had were wonderful and had a great sense of humor. We are planning another trip and for sure will be back here for another treatment or two! Thank you!

Visited December 2013
merylcooper, Manager at Spa Tropique, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Hi there Melissa,
We love that you came to us for a couples massage! And the fact that you appreciate a sense of humor makes you one of our favorites! It sounds like you picked some delicious treatments. And it sounds like you REALLY enjoyed them. And you know what that means? It means we succeeded in spoiling you guys rotten. You are welcome, from the best, little spa company on Provo. And yes, come back and see us. :)
New York City, New York
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Take the time and relax”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Truly relaxing, amazing massage. I don't get them often, but I have to say Dima (sorry if this is misspelled) was truly amazing. Found every knot and sore spot and worked it out, leaving me feeling like a new woman, And then I just wanted to lay on the beach and sleep all day, LOL. This is a don't miss, just do it, worth the spurge, must do.

Visited December 2013
merylcooper, Manager at Spa Tropique, responded to this review, December 21, 2013
'Truly relaxing, amazing massage!' Why..thank you!!! And Demas is truly amazing. (I 'stole' him from another spa! shhhhh...) We are so glad that you named the best, little spa company on Provo a 'Must Do!' You made us smile.