“Lisa” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Spa Tropique

Spa Tropique
More attraction details
Owner description: Spa Tropique is on a mission to spoil you rotten! Let us pamper you at your place or ours.Spa Tropique, founded in 1997, is the longest-running spa company in Turks & Caicos. From heavenly massages, revitalizing scrubs, delicious wraps, rejuvenating facials, pampering pedicures, moisturizing manicures and waxing to private instruction in yoga, pilates and personal training-our friendly and talented staff, therapists and estheticians are dedicated to your relaxation. With many convenient and cozy locations, Spa Tropique caters to guests at the best resorts on the island, as well as providing the preeminent mobile spa service. 9am to 7pm daily, take some time out this vacation to indulge yourself. You deserve it. Enjoy. Relax. Breathe.
Baltimore, Maryland
“Lisa”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

Love the services offered and tailored to fit ones needs.I enjoyed two massages and a facial. Elsie was my massage therapist with magic hands. She is simply fantastic! I will definitely book with Spa Tropique on future visits. Only negative, an ice machine located next to the treatment room which was a bit disruptive when one is finally relaxed and in a meditative state.

merylcooper, Manager at Spa Tropique, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
Oh Lisa, thank you for the fabulous review but now EVERYONE will know about Elsie's magic hands! I am very lucky to have such a talented and happy staff. "She is fantastic!' I totally agree but now that you have announced it to the world, you better book early next time! :) Thank you very much for taking the time to post your awesome review. And I think I am going to go and get a massage from Elsie right now. Thanks Lisa!

“Wow!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

The best spa treatment I ever had. I have gotten massages at spas all over the world. These were by far the best massages I have ever had. Unpretentious and relaxing. Reason enough to go to Turks. Made me happy it was raining.

merylcooper, Manager at Spa Tropique, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
And I happily quote: "The best spa treatment I ever had!' and 'Unpretentious and relaxing.' I couldn't have said it better myself! (though I am slightly biased) :) Thank you for the lovely posting. It makes us happy to make our guests happy.
Providenciales
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“wonderful experiance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

I called to book a massage at the very last minute. They accommodated me at the Sands resort. I was in serious pain from sleeping bad, the kind when you turn your head the headache comes. Demas was my massage therapist. I could tell he knew the muscles and he located the knots and tight spots and took time to release the tension. I felt better by the time I left. Perfect!! I would recommend this company.

Visited June 2012
merylcooper, Manager at Spa Tropique, responded to this review, September 8, 2012
Of course we would accommodate you! You were in pain! (and just so you know, "Last Minute' is our middle name. :) ) Demas is wonderful and we couldn't be happier that you enjoyed your treatment. We hope that you are now sleeping peacefully. Come back and see us!
Miami, FL
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great pedi!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

Had a wonderful pedicure, which was arranged in just moments. Actually one of the best pedicures i've ever had. The facility was clean, everything was done safely, and I didn't feel rushed. The pedicurist was from Jamaica and had been in Providenciales for 14 years. Jamaica is missing a fantastic person, who has a gift for delivering spa services. She was so nice, and i've been showing off my toes all over the place. Thanks Spa Tropique!

merylcooper, Manager at Spa Tropique, responded to this review, August 23, 2012
'One of the best pedicures! Thank you Spa Tropique!' I may hire you as our new PR person. :) We love that you (and your toes) enjoyed your pedi. I hope you are not making everyone at home jealous with your gorgeous toosies?! (0k.k. Maybe we want them to be just a little bit jealous!) Thank you for the lovely review.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Relaxing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

Rented a villa overlooking Chalk Sound they sent out therapists to give us massages & reflexology treatments on the veranda while listening to the waves.

merylcooper, Manager at Spa Tropique, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
Ooooooooo...the mobile service is very decadent! A massage while listening to the waves-pure heaven. Why wasn't I invited? :)