“Da Reel Deal”

Da Reel Deal Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Da Reel Deal fishing Charters is located on the Island of Providenciales, conveniently located between North, Middle and West Caicos, providing access to some of the best fishing the Turks and Caicos Islands (TCI) has to offer. Bonefish the wilderness on the west coast of North and Middle Caicos Experience wading & polling flats that extend beyond the horizon Get your chance at daily Grand Slams Try your hand at the one true “Ultimate Saltwater Fly-Fishing Experience” Turks & Caicos is home to some of the largest bonefish in the world with a vast tropical nursery system that fuels the growth of the sea life year after year. Over 400 square miles of protected shallow flats, creeks and inland lakes (Mangrove Swamps) provide shelter and safe habitats for new life. We offer specialized personal attention to our clients and their needs. We are dedicated to providing a world class experience to each of our clients. Here at Da Reel Deal Fishing Charters, we provide year-round fishing customized to your personal tastes, offering you the charter trip of a lifetime.
Reviewed May 21, 2012

If you are thinking about fishing in the Turks and Caicos look no further! Hue is definitely one of the best guides I have ever fished with. He definitely knows his stuff. I learned more than just fishing while out with him, he taught me to properly cast a fly rod. Hopefully it won't be a full year before I get to practice it again! You can tell Hue has his heart in what he's doing! Thanks for the good times...
Kent & Kohl

1  Thank Kent P

Reviewed May 5, 2012

Hue took my wife and I out one day and then I went out a second day. Pretty windy conditions o both days; however we caught some "Bones" and had a great time. Hue has a nice boat and he knows where the fish are; and he is patient with training tips. I would definitely recommend Hue Evans when going to the T&C.
Thanks for a good time Hue!
Bad Luck Bob

1  Thank Bob W
Reviewed April 20, 2012

Hue took me and my six year old son out at Chalk Sound. He was a great teacher for my six year old who caught his first fish of any size. We started off trolling in the shallows and caught tons of jack crevalle, a perfect warm-up for my little fisherman. We then moved offshore and caught a large barracuda on the way out. We then quickly located a pod of pilot whales. Within minutes we found an aggressive school of bonito and yellowfin tuna working a baitball and it was on! We lost two big ones but caught tons of bonito and yellowfin.

Hue was impressive. He rigged and set the lines, drove the boat most of the time, gaffed the fish, dealt with tangled lines, and coached my little guy seamlessly. Check out these youtube video links of the trip. Great trip. Guaranteed good time for all ages.

1  Thank Brian V
Reviewed April 10, 2012

The staff at Da Real Deal is first class and they presented me with a very memorable Bonefishing trip in the Caicos Islands. From the very beginning they answered all my calls and responded to emails. When weather conditions got rough they were flexible with timing to insure a pleasurable trip. Captain/guide A. J. was great at explaining bonefishing technique and assisting when needed, but at the same time was carefull enough to step back and allow me to experiance the fishing techniques and fight the fish on my own. We caught bones/cuda/snapper and had a great time. And at the end of a fun day when a taxi driver charged me for transportation that was already in my package cost, they personally delivered a cash refund to me. They are the real deal and i will use them again next year.

Marty G.