“This is an excursion you don't want to miss!”
Review of Island Vibes Tours

Island Vibes Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Island Vibes Tours is the number #1 rated, Forbes recommended, luxury, ocean adventure tour company in beautiful Turks and Caicos Islands. FORBES MAGAZINE RECOMMENDED! ADVENTURE, LUXURY, ROMANCE OR FAMILY FUN Island Vibes Tours delivers! Cruise the majestic waters, dive the gorgeous reefs and experience the breathtaking sunsets of Turks and Caicos like you've never seen them before. Join us for a half or full day ADVENTURE where our FIRST CLASS staff, specializes in making your day one in which you won't forget! Hop on one of our four brand new, state-of-the-art Catamarans, with Turks and Caicos's only BUILT-IN-DIVING-BOARDS - and have the experience of a lifetime. NEW FOR 2016!!! Looking for even more adventure experience Grace Bay from 1200FT. Island Vibes Parasail....experience the thrill of flight in paradise!
Reviewed May 2, 2014

We chose to do the 1/2 day tour. This includes a small boat ride to a great snorkel spot on the reef. We saw colorful fish, sponges and sea fans. Another person in our group saw a turtle. The snorkel depth was fairly shallow which allowed for great visibility. We could tell our guide really enjoys his job. The stopover at Iguana Island was relaxing. Sitting in shallow water a small lemonshark cruised by within 10 feet. We also saw schools of fish here by the shoreline. Of course we also saw iguanas. Just when we thought the trip couldn't get any more satisfying, the captain stopped off on the way back for diving off the top of the boat for about 30 minutes. This was alot of fun and a great way to end the trip. Thank you Island Vibes! A+
Family from Maine

1  Thank ChristineD39
IslandVibesTCI, Manager at Island Vibes Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2017

Dear ChristineD39,

Your review is greatly appreciated. Thank you from all of us at IVT.

IVT Team

Write a ReviewReviews (2,020)
All reviews
in 23 reviews
"great trip"
in 43 reviews

Reviewed April 30, 2014

The trip with Island Vibes was the highlight of our vacation to Turks and Caicos. We got picked up, conveniently, right on the beach near our hotel in Grace Bay. From the moment we were aboard, we felt that Captain Spike and LJ wanted to make everyone feel at home and relaxed, while always keeping safety in mind. They had a genuine concern about their passengers. On the way out to Little Water Cay, we got a quick talk about staying safe onboard and in the water, which was followed by a trip to the "wall" where the depth drops to 7,000 feet of water. We got to jump in and look into the deep - which was definitely freaky, and quite beautiful. Spike took us to a reef where we snorkled for a good 40 minutes. It was two of our group's first time snorkeling, and they got the hang of it quickly, but expect some "snorkel panic" and maybe a little hyperventilating as you get used to breathing through the thing. Our fix was to tread water for a while with the snorkel on and to practice breathing through it above water - within a few minutes we were perfectly comfortable. The snorkeling was beautiful. Coral of every kind and fish teeming everywhere. It's so relaxing and interesting to watch the sea life swaying with the tide. We hopped back on the boat for our trip to the Cay, and I'm not going to name any names, but the person with lots of boating experience started feeling seasick. Oh boy! As soon as we arrived at Little Water Cay, Captain Spike was making sure I was ok and made sure I had some water and a few minutes of shade to calm my tummy and explained that sometimes the rocking of the waves while snorkeling can leave some people feeling a little queasy. After about 2 minutes of resting and having some hydration, I felt better and climbed ashore to explore the beautiful uninhabited island and lagoon. Breathtaking and surreal - the shallow lagoon was gorgeous but Half Moon Bay on the other side was UNREAL! This is what heaven looks like to me. The most beautiful location I've ever seen. We explored and took pictures and climbed back on board for our conch ceviche and Doritos. Delicious! We enjoyed lunch and another stop to jump off the diving board into the ocean - THAT was a blast! I really enjoyed watching everyone else jump - I did it once, and that was fine with me. A great group, a wonderful trip, amazing memories and pictures, combined with fantastic customer service. Oh, and the music! I loved hearing island music (Bob Marley) and some current hits. A fun, family-friendly day that I will never forget.

1  Thank Christine B

Dear SheSaidSundayChris

Reviews like yours keep us smiling. Its great when our guests give details of their trips. This helps our future guests get an idea of what we are all about. Thank you !

Reviewed April 29, 2014

We did a great half day boating and snorkeling tour with Captain Luke and Captain Paul, these guys are fun! The snorkeling was terrific, the beers and drinks were cold and plentiful and the stop at Half Moon Bay was excellent. Thanks Luke, Paul and Island Vibes! Lorenzo Marley ;-)

Dear LorneSeaton,

Your very welcome. Please visit us again soon. Thank you!

Reviewed April 27, 2014

We had a ball. The guides were fun and informative, the snorkeling was fantastic and the conch salad was amazing. Debated doing a private boat but this was so much more fun to go with a small group. Really just a treat and a great way to snorkel the reef.

IslandVibesTCI, Manager at Island Vibes Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Dear Family5MN,

Thank you for the positive feedback about your snorkeling excursion with Island Vibes Tours! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the fresh conch salad and snorkeling the reef! We look forward to your next visit.

Island Vibes Tours Team

See more reviews
Reviewed April 27, 2014

My family and I went on ISLAND VIBES TOUR for a half-day snorkeling trip and had a blast. My family could not stop talking about it so I decided to go on another trip later that week and we just got back from a full day BBQ with ISLAND VIBES TOURS I can't say enough, what a great day we had. The boat we cruised on was perfect. The crew CAPT PAUL and LUKE were attentive and fun and went out of there way to be sure everyone was happy and got everything they hoped for on this trip. We stopped to snorkel a couple of times, but the best part for us was spending the day exploring those out of the way beaches that only excursion goers get to visit. Absolutely beautiful way to spend a day. For lunch we had BBQ chicken, ribs corn on the cob, potatoes, garlic bread, Fresh grouper caught by Luke, fresh made conch salad and incredible Banana s’mores not to mention unlimited rum punch and beer or soda and water...fantastic all around CAPTAIN PAUL and LUKE were awesome.
I always read reviews and I am glad I did that is why I am taking the time to post my experience
I would highly recommend ISLAND VIBES TOURS a GREAT time with my family my kids love it!!

1  Thank Michael H

Dear Michael H,

Thank you for choosing Island Vibes Tours! We are so happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your snorkeling excursion and the BBQ! We look forward to welcoming you back.

Island Vibes Tours Team