“BEST TIME EVER”
Review of Island Vibes Tours

Island Vibes Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Island Vibes Tours is the number #1 rated, Forbes recommended, luxury, ocean adventure tour company in beautiful Turks and Caicos Islands. FORBES MAGAZINE RECOMMENDED! ADVENTURE, LUXURY, ROMANCE OR FAMILY FUN Island Vibes Tours delivers! Cruise the majestic waters, dive the gorgeous reefs and experience the breathtaking sunsets of Turks and Caicos like you've never seen them before. Join us for a half or full day ADVENTURE where our FIRST CLASS staff, specializes in making your day one in which you won't forget! Hop on one of our four brand new, state-of-the-art Catamarans, with Turks and Caicos's only BUILT-IN-DIVING-BOARDS - and have the experience of a lifetime. NEW FOR 2016!!! Looking for even more adventure experience Grace Bay from 1200FT. Island Vibes Parasail....experience the thrill of flight in paradise!
Reviewed April 27, 2014

My family and I went on ISLAND VIBES TOUR for a half-day snorkeling trip and had a blast. My family could not stop talking about it so I decided to go on another trip later that week and we just got back from a full day BBQ with ISLAND VIBES TOURS I can't say enough, what a great day we had. The boat we cruised on was perfect. The crew CAPT PAUL and LUKE were attentive and fun and went out of there way to be sure everyone was happy and got everything they hoped for on this trip. We stopped to snorkel a couple of times, but the best part for us was spending the day exploring those out of the way beaches that only excursion goers get to visit. Absolutely beautiful way to spend a day. For lunch we had BBQ chicken, ribs corn on the cob, potatoes, garlic bread, Fresh grouper caught by Luke, fresh made conch salad and incredible Banana s’mores not to mention unlimited rum punch and beer or soda and water...fantastic all around CAPTAIN PAUL and LUKE were awesome.
I always read reviews and I am glad I did that is why I am taking the time to post my experience
I would highly recommend ISLAND VIBES TOURS a GREAT time with my family my kids love it!!

1  Thank Michael H
IslandVibesTCI, Manager at Island Vibes Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Dear Michael H,

Thank you for choosing Island Vibes Tours! We are so happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your snorkeling excursion and the BBQ! We look forward to welcoming you back.

Island Vibes Tours Team

Write a ReviewReviews (1,838)
All reviews
in 23 reviews
"great trip"
in 43 reviews

Reviewed April 26, 2014

Had a great time with Island vibe! Strong rum punch, Great tour guides, and a beautiful day. Could not have asked for a better experience.

Dear Charlie P,

Thank you for choosing Island Vibes Tours! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your snorkeling experience, and the rum punch!

Reviewed April 25, 2014

I've been on a bunch of these kind of day trips in various places, and this one was by far the best I've ever done. Great guys, great boat, great atmosphere, and a great mix of activities. Our snorkeling wasn't the best I've done (it was a little rough the day we were out, so it was more work and less fish than the usual snorkeling excursion), but it was just one of many activities. My kids loved diving for conch, tubing, and of course jumping off the diving board on top of the boat was a huge hit. By far the highlight of our Turks & Caicos trip (we loved it so much we tried to do it twice, but they were already booked up....I guess we'll have to go back!)

Dear Kyrambler,

Thank You for choosing Island Vibes Tours! We are happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your snorkeling excursion with us! Hopefully on your next visit, the water will be a bit calmer.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

Recommended by the concierge at our condo, we booked a half-day tour. The boat picked us up right off the beach at our condo which was super convenient. The 2-man crew was friendly, professional, and fun. Hard to mess up snorkeling on a reef as great as the ones in Turks and Caicos, and it didn't disappoint. Even the reef close to the main population and resort developments was in great shape, with vibrant and beautiful fan corals and healthy coral formations.

IslandVibesTCI, Manager at Island Vibes Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2017

Dear Jgillbham,

Thank you for reviewing your adventure with us. IVT is grateful that you took the time to review us.

IVT Team