“Wonderful World - Beautiful People”
Review of Island Vibes Tours

$153.99*
Private Tour: Providenciales Sunset Cruise
Ranked #1 of 92 Tours in Providenciales
More attraction details
Owner description: Island Vibes Tours is the number #1 rated, Forbes recommended, luxury, ocean adventure tour company in beautiful Turks and Caicos Islands. FORBES MAGAZINE RECOMMENDED! ADVENTURE, LUXURY, ROMANCE OR FAMILY FUN Island Vibes Tours delivers! Cruise the majestic waters, dive the gorgeous reefs and experience the breathtaking sunsets of Turks and Caicos like you've never seen them before. Join us for a half or full day ADVENTURE where our FIRST CLASS staff, specializes in making your day one in which you won't forget! Hop on one of our four brand new, state-of-the-art Catamarans, with Turks and Caicos's only BUILT-IN-DIVING-BOARDS - and have the experience of a lifetime. NEW FOR 2016!!! Looking for even more adventure experience Grace Bay from 1200FT. Island Vibes Parasail....experience the thrill of flight in paradise!
Reviewed July 29, 2011

We had noticed the Island Vibes Catamaran arriving on the beach at Grace Bay a couple of times a day. The reggae music carried on the breeze and happy people embarking and disembarking each day and so we thought we would give them a try. It was the best money spent for a half day trip on the Island. Captain Shawn and his knowledgeable crew brought together people of all ages and people from different parts of the world and by the end of the trip we were all firm friends. It was our first time snorkeling and we received plenty of friendly encouragement to give it a try. Although I didn't stay in the water too long, I did at least get to experience it - a thing I said I wouldn't do before going. The boys took to it like... well.... ducks to water. After dropping anchor and snorkeling for about an hour we moved on to the conch grounds where lunch was collected right there off the ocean floor. After marveling at these amazing creatures we took off again. After arriving at the island where lunch would be prepared we watched John, the captain's mate, prepare the conch... what fun! We were then encouraged to go explore.... so beautiful and so many photo opportunities. After the lunch of conch and salad - again a first for me and my family we made our way back to Grace Bay but not before dropping anchor again so that everyone could try diving from the boat into the beautiful turquoise waters. It was a day I shall never forget..... loved it!

1  Thank miche13880
IslandVibesTCI, Manager at Island Vibes Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2016

Dear miche 13880,

Thank you for reviewing your adventure. Island Vibes Tours is grateful for the wonderful review.

Reviewed July 28, 2011

Just did the 1/2 day tour with Spike and Tino Wednesday morning 7/27. Great time, excellent tour and very safe. Kids had fun and the adults had some good laughs while getting "kicked" and "spanked" (slang for filling up a cup of rum punch ;). Snorkelling, diving from boat, fresh conch salad, Iguana island, and professional but fun crew made for a great time. Many thanks again to Spike and Tino and the great couples and families we met on the boat!

1  Thank fam_o_five33

Dear fam_o_five33,

Thank you for posting a review an excellent review on TripAdvisor. We are grateful to be part of your family vacation.

Reviewed July 27, 2011

My husband and I visited Turks and Caicos, July 20-24 for our 10th Annviersary. We went on the Island Vibe Tours 1/2 Day Cruise with Spike and Tinoo.
I never have been snorkelling and i was a bit scared......After Spike and Tinoo assured me it would be a great experience. I decided to go for it. I have to say I have no regrets!!! It was the most amazing experience ever.They made sure and went through all the important safety points, do's and don'ts. They made me feel very safe and most of all welcomed.
We met a great group of people on our tour that day and had an absolute fabulous time. We went to the barrier, conch diving, and then to a nice secluded beach. The conch salad and rum punch was the BEST!!
The boat also had a diving board which is a plus!!! for anyone who likes diving.
Island Vibe Tours is a must do !!!! You will not regret it !!!

1  Thank BeverlyK27

Dear BeverlyK27,

Island Vibes Tours would like to thank you for posting a review on TripAdvisor!!!

Reviewed July 22, 2011

Our day with Island Vibe started off at 9:00 a.m. with TINO (short for Valentino) and Shark picking us up directly on the beach in front of our hotel. After stopping to pick up several other passengers and introducing ourselves (the New Jersey connection!!!) we headed off to our first stop-the reef to snorkel.

"Spank me" juice (Rum punch) was offered right away. I've never had a drink at 9:30 in the morning before, but hey, I'm on vacation right?!

Safety procedures were explained before we went into the water (which put alot of us at ease) and life jackets were offered if anyone wanted one. Snorkels (which were cleaned and soaking in a bucket of disinfectant) and fins were provided also. Shark gave us all great tips in order to avoid our glasses from fogging up. Once we got into the water, I must admit I was overwhelmed, (I was used to snorkeling in shallow water) and although I had my life vest on, and I was overworking and splashing around like crazy. Shark came up to me and noticed that my life vest was not inflated (Tino did show us that on the boat but I guess I was so nervous and excited that I forgot to inflate it) and he inflated it for me right there in the ocean!!! It was smooth snorkeling from there on. Shark would make sure that everyone was O.K. and tried to keep the group snorkeling together. If you stay near him, he will point out great things for you to see in the ocean.

The reef was absolutely beautiful! So many amazing fish to see. There was a Barracuda pointed out by Shark. I wasn't close enough to see it though. Bring an underwater camera, or purchase a disposable one before you take this tour, you do not want to miss the beauty that is in our oceans! We wish we had one!

As the snorkeling was over, Tino was waiting for us in the water by the ladder to make sure everyone got up safely. It was a really nice touch!

After our snorkel we stopped again and Tino dove (some 10-14 feet we understood) to get our group conch for lunch. We got to jump off the diving board which is on the roof of the boat, while we waited. So much fun How Tino held his breath, dove, found 6 conch or so and swam up with them we'll never know!

We then stopped at "Iguana Island" where we saw first hand how to get a conch out of its shell by Shark. Shark took great care in explaining what he was doing, how old the conch was, if it was male or female... He also gave one of the men in the group "the pistol" from the conch, which is an aphrodisiac. Very interesting! All of the ladies got to take a conch shell home. I can't wait to display it!!!

While Shark took the conches out of their shells to make a salad for us, we had time to explore the island. My husband and I were in heaven with all the shells on the island (the beach in front of our hotel in the Grace Bay area did not have many) so we didn't see nor look for any iguanas. But others on the tour did see some walking around freely. If you looked carefully in the sand you could see their tail and foot impressions. So cute! The island was just beautiful. Great spots for pictures. Again, lots of shells.

On our way back home from Iguana Island the group had the conch salad. I don't eat seafood of any kind but my husband said it was delicious. He said its taste and texture was alot like tofu. I brought crackers for myself but corn chips were provided to scoop up the salad so I ate those. Rum, coke, water was provided for us throughout the time we were on the boat and on the island. You will be well taken care of.

A "love box" was put out for tips as each of us arrived to our hotels. Please tip them generously. They work really hard to make the day enjoyable and memorable.

And that was our amazing 4 hour boat tour! We wish we did the full day excursion as it was amazing. You will not be disappointed.

Thank you Tino and Shark for a great day! We can't wait to share today's adventures with our family and friends! We will recommend you to all!

Love,
The Canadians!

2  Thank cruso99

Dear cruso99,

Thank you for posting a detailed review of Island Vibes Tours. We are happy to hear you enjoyed all the amenities our excursion has to offer.

Reviewed July 22, 2011

If you can get the snorkelling tour it is not to be missed.. the guys knew their stuff.. boat was very clean staff friendly and great time and great food just do it

Dear Jambutty1703,

Thank you for reviewing Island Vibes Tours!!