Ocean Club West
Royal West Indies Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$342
$262
Alexandra Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$485
The Somerset on Grace Bay(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$786
Gansevoort Turks + Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$750
$705
Ocean Club Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$279
Windsong Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$705
Seven Stars Resort & Spa(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$490
The Sands at Grace Bay(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$324
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $373/night.

Grace Bay Club(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$612
Hotels.com
The Palms, Turks and Caicos(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$1,150
Orbitz.com
All reviewsseaside cafegrocery storeocean clubgrace bayscreened in porchfull kitchenwithin walking distancejunior suitetennis courtssister resortwasher dryerthird floorcoco bistrorented a carthrough vrbofrench bakerybeautiful beach
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My stay at Ocean Club West was an overall bust. While the staff is pleasant and friendly, I was sorely disappointed and here are a few reasons why. I had a package with food coupons as part it, and the food at OCW is terrible. There is one place to eat and it has no charm or decent food. The coupons work at the sister OC, but it is far enough away that you can't use them easily. Thus, I spent extra for something I basically only used a couple times - and then more money eating at other places. Be aware, there are no watersports here - no kayaks, no windsurfing, and no help dedicated to those types of activities. Also, there is no snorkeling near this location. And, most of the snorkeling requires a boat ride out to the reef (and more money).
When I arrived, they "upgraded" me to a 1-bedroom where I could hear traffic noise and no surf without telling me. Plus the view of the water was pretty small. After two nights, I requested a move and that's when I found out that my original request of an Junior Ocean Suite had not been available when I arrived. My next room was much better, nice size with good view and nice high ceilings since it was on the top (3rd) floor. All rooms have full kitchens, if you want to cook (that might make the OCW a good choice if you could get an inexpensive room rate). Finally, when I checked out, they tried to charge me twice for my room package. While the location of property is good, I would never stay here again.

Room Tip: I suggest only rooms on the top/3rd floors. My second room 536 was good and in building E. I suspect that most in that building would have nice views. Building B is on the beach and probably good. Avoid buildings A (also on the beach) and C but next to the noise of the crappy cafe kitchen and pool pumps. My first room was in building F - poor ocean views and lots of traffic noise on the back side (probably also true for building E).
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
7  Thank Lasuvera
PHLPLS, Manager at Ocean Club West, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

Dear Lasuvera,

I am sorry to hear about your recent. I will send you an email asking if you would provide specific information, particularly with the dining, that can be shared with the staff & management. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know, both positive and negative.

In regards to the upgrade received, the more spacious One Bedrooms at OCWest have the same view as the Junior, which is a garden/ocean/pool view (view of all three). I am not certain how your reservation was booked; however, paperwork should state garden/ocean/pool and I am happy to assist with this. On a positive note I am happy to hear you enjoyed the suite you moved to on the third level, as well as our friendly staff. We are here to help, and appreciate you letting us know how we can do that.

Watersport rental is available at Ocean Club, and our complimentary shuttle can take guests upon request between the resorts, as well as to the other two restaurants. The reef system as you indicated is a few miles off with some of the best snorkeling accessed by boat. There are a couple good offshore snorkeling spots: from OCWest the White House Reef is approximately 2 ½ miles and Smith Reef 4+ miles.

We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you again for sharing your comments and as always, we endeavor to improve.

Our best,
OCR Management

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Junior suite is plenty for a family with a young child. It comes really well equipped. Excellent location, walking distance to the supermarket and Avis for car rental.
Furniture a bit old, but we were looking for functionnality, not luxury.
Seaside Cafe is reasonable by caribbean standards, we did not use them much.
Staff very friendly, we felt welcome.
We will probably be back.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Two thumbs up for our stay at Ocean's Club West.

Central Grace Bay location within close walking distance of shops, grocery store and several top-rate restaurants. Resort property is extremely well maintained with lots of green space along side a free-form pool, casual beachview dining spot and expansive views to the water. Three-storey complex is well-maintained, with the units being spacious, comfortable, and well-stocked...our 2-BR unit on the third floor had great views overlooking the pool/garden areas, as well as peek-a-boo views to the Grace Bay beach.Complimentary bike use was an added bonus to roam around the area and check out other sights. All staff were friendly and helpful with suggestions and daily upkeep of our unit was prompt and thorough.

Favourite restaurants within easy walking distance incldued The Deck at Seven Stars, Caicos Cafe, and Bella Luna...for both a dramatic outdoor setting AND great food/drinks, top honours goes to Coco Bistro (again within walking distance). A little further away, would recommend Bay Bsitro for its beach/tiki lights setting paired with good menu. Dining out or grcoeries alone, can be surprisingly expensive here, so check the menus out carefully.

The deal of the week was a 1-day rental car(manual) for $35 from Avis by the grocery store. If you have use of wheels, head to Da Conch Shack in Blue Hills...can't be beat for food, vibe and local scenery.

Room Tip: Third floor units have best overall views....be aware there are no elevators though!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank fkatjarv
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Returned once again to Ocean Club West and were greeted by ever friendly staff like we had never left. We had the junior suite which provides ample room and a view of the ocean. Convenient location near restaurants and super market.

Room Tip: All Junior suites have good views and good locations.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Moorea11
Reviewed November 14, 2012

We really like this resort. It was clean and rooms were really how the website has described it.

The staff was very helpful and friendly. We were always able to find chairs by the pool and beach.

Had an excellent time... this is one of the better hotel I have been to.

My favourite was they had put in bug screen for the rooms. It allowed a bug free experience when you are using the oversized balcony.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family