Ocean Club West
The Somerset on Grace Bay(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$585
$567
Alexandra Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$479
$465
Royal West Indies Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$434
$375
Seven Stars Resort & Spa(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$1,113
$697
Hotels.com
Gansevoort Turks + Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$550
The Sands at Grace Bay(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
$560
West Bay Club(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$800
Hotels.com
Ocean Club Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$269
Hotwire.com
Windsong Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$1,195
The Palms, Turks and Caicos(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
$1,250
Orbitz.com
All reviewsseaside cafeocean clubgrocery storescreened in porchfull kitchenwithin walking distancejunior suitegrace baywasher dryertennis courtsthird floorcoco bistrofrench bakerysister resortrented a carbeautiful beachplenty of beach chairs
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Just returned (March 10 - 16) from staying at the Ocean Club West. What a beautiful resort! I was with my family (ages 21 - 81) of 6 and we had a 3 bedroom suite on the 3rd floor in the Sea Angel Building (132). Amazing view facing the ocean! It was a 2 bedroom connected to a one bedroom and was a perfect setup for us. Everything was provided (foil, Ziplocs and cutting board recommended if you plan to cook) from coffee pot, stove, oven, microwave, fridge, washer dryer, ironing board etc... Having the porch screened was so wonderful...no bugs at all! If you have any specific questions please feel free to send me a message. We took a taxi from the airport that fit all 6 of us...it was about $15 per person and about a 12 - 15 minute drive. While there we used the bikes, went shopping in nearby shopping center and the gourmet grocery (prices are out of this world, but hey....it's paradise!). Also walked to shops and restaurants as well. There are plenty of places to eat nearby and one night we took the shuttle to the other Ocean Club resort for dinner. The beach was gorgeous with towels, beach chairs and umbrellas provided. We also spent time at the pool which was always kept immaculately clean. This time of year the ocean and pool were a bit cool, but easy to take once you got in. The resort was always so quiet even though there were children there they were never a distraction. Service was awesome and everyone was very friendly to us. We found this vacation hard to top and hope to be able to go back someday soon. We would most definitely stay at the Ocean Club West again!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank paris27
PHLPLS, Manager at Ocean Club West, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2012

Hi Paris27,

Thank you for the outstanding review and information shared for fellow readers! There is nothing that makes us happier than knowing our guests enjoyed our beautiful property and plan to return. It will be our pleasure!!

Our Best,
OCR Management

Reviewed March 19, 2012

First time to TCI and the Ocean Club West for my wife and I and it won’t be our last. OCW is a fantastic resort located on beautiful Grace Bay. The resort offers everything you could want and the staff is incredible. Not a single complaint about the island and OCW. Will defiantly be visiting both again.

Tons of water sports and activities or you can just chill out on the beach. While the Seaside Café was great for most meals the resort is within walking distance of many restaurants and shops or you can take the bikes if you prefer to wander a bit.

One bit of advice – if you are leaving TCI on the weekend make sure you get to the airport early. The place is not designed well for a large number of people so when we left of Sunday afternoon the security lines were huge. Took a good hour plus to get through.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Craig S

Dear Craig S,

We are delighted to know you had a great time at Ocean Club West! Thank you for taking the time to share information and recommend Ocean Club West to fellow readers.

We hope this experience with us is just one of many you will have for years to come.

Best Regards,

OCR Management

Reviewed March 14, 2012

TCI is gorgeous. Ocean Club West, was a great place to stay, had a big kitchen and the rooms were clean and the staff was nice. There's also (as with most of the resorts) beach chairs, towels and umbrellas provided. I would suggest bringing bug spray, we got multiple bites on our feet/ankles while walking on the beach. You can also use the amenities at Ocean Club East, which is a short walk down the beach away. I like west better, solely because it's closer to restaurants, shopping and the grocery store. Which reminds me, BRING cash. The only atm is at the grocery store and not everywhere accepts credit cards.
The Caico Cafe, is by far the best restaurant we ate dinner at while visiting the island. We found most of the resort restaurants, while nice atmospheres, lacking in food quality. Also, you can drink the water in TCI, we did and no one got sick.
Renting a car is not necessary, but if you want to see the other side of the island is a good idea for a day of 2. We didn't make it to turtle cove, but would've liked to see the snorkeling over there. We did get to Da Conch Shack, which was a great lunch spot.
Also, highly recommended is an excursion. We did a snorkling, conch diving one. It was amazing. I recommend trying to talk the price down.
The island basically shuts down on Sunday nights. We tried to get dinner at 10:00 and nothing was open except Danny Buoys. Not that i'm complaining, Danny Buoy's is the most fun hangout spot on the island (with the best bartender, James, please tell him i said hello) but not what we were looking for in terms of dinner, although the food wasn't bad, actually it was much better then expected.

Room Tip: I believe most rooms have screened in porches. Ours faced the water, highly suggested to try to get one that does. Great view.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank Mere0383
Reviewed March 9, 2012

We travelled to Provo at the end of February and had a wonderful time. We rented a three bedroom condo for four adults, two children, and two infants. We found the first floor location to be ideal with children. The pool was lovely; never once did we struggle to find a spot to sit with our group. You just can't beat the location...walking distance to many restaurants, the grocery store, bakery, and shopping. The condo was clean and recently updated. The beach was beautiful. My older children enjoyed walking to the bight reef and snorkeling off the beach. The seaside cafe food was good...just be prepared for "island time" service...particularly at lunch (which was a tad challenging for the little ones). We had a lovely time and can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: We found the first floor unit to be great with small children.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Alyson622
Reviewed March 7, 2012

My husband and I went to TCI in January to celebrate our fifth anniversay. We stayed at Ocean Club West. We loved it. We were upgraded to a one bedroom suite. It was lovely. The beach is beautiful. And the restaurants are great.

The only downside to our trip was Goldsmith Duty Free Jewellers. I purchased a ring and earring set from them on the basis that the ring would be sized to my ring finger. They promised to send it to me in six weeks, sized to 6.5. Instead, I received a ring in the mail within two weeks (which was not the exact ring I had tried on) sent from Miami, Florida. I then had the ring sized. I sent the receipt to Goldsmith. At first they said not to worry about the $50 it cost to size the ring. Then they said that the ring had been sized. This even though the receipt I scanned and sent them clearly had a picture of the ring and that it was being sized. Mr. Pradeep said that I should return the ring and they would reimburse me for its cost. I found their attitude to me on the phone condescending and unhelpful.
I can't say I trust that they would reimburse me for the ring. It's strange that they do not care about their reputation as a jewellery business. I got the feeling that you are now in Canada and far away so we do not have to deal with you or follow up on our promise to you at the time of purchase. So my advice, beware and shop somewhere else.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple