“Disappointed by scheduling...”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Disappointed by scheduling...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

I scheduled a 30 minute helicopter tour as a wedding gift for my husband in June (I booked it in April). I received a confirmation email stating the date, time, and arrival instructions. A few days before the booked trip, I sent an email and made 2 phone calls to confirm it, with no responses. We showed up at the Provo Air Center to be told the pilot was not on the island and wasnt expected to be back soon.
I did receive a voicemail reply as well an email from the pilot to try to re-book the tour but our days were booked with other excursions for the rest of our trip and my husband and I agreed we were disappointed about the mis-communication that already took place. We agreed to spend the $500 on a different trip on Provo.
We did not actually go on a tour so I cant review what the actual trip might have been like (Im sure the views are stunning).
My only advice is to request some type of confirmation to make sure the pilot is available and your trip will indeed take place as scheduled.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank ThreeCatNite

New Orleans, Louisiana
“Breathtaking!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

This is the way to see the beautiful islands! You cannot get any better views! A definite MUST DO if you visit the island!

Visited January 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Way to See the Island”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

You can drive around the island all day and not see as much as you can in a 45 minute flight. You start out on the Island of Providenciales and within minutes cross over the top of a 75 million dollar mansion near Chalk Sound National Park. Then your very capable and friendly pilot Ben fly's across one side of the Cays to North Caicos. The flight gives you wonderful perspective of North Caicos. We saw flocks of flamingo flying below on the big inland waterway of North Caicos. On the way back you fly over the homes of the rich and famous like Bruce Willis, Donna Karen, and Keith Richards, who have homes on Parrot Cay. Your return is over the other side of the Cay's and along the resorts of Grace Bay. You see Turtle Cove as your flight returns.

Visited October 2012
Snellville, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Breathtaking!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

Pilot Ben was very pleasant with us and provided answers to all our questions. The views and the pictures that we were able to take are priceless! If you can fit this into your schedule on Provo, it is well worth your time. Thank you and BEST Wishes to TCI Helicopters and Pilot Ben.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank DocL513
Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The most spectacular views...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2012

I did the 30 min ride until from Providenciales to Parrot Cay and back. OMG the views are just soo fabulous. I felt like this was the best way to see the Island as there are so many beautiful houses, hotels and the water colours look so amazing.

Our pilot basically gave us a full guided tour, which made it more amazing.

Visited February 2012