“Aaaamazing food. Nice atmosphere”
Review of Seven

Seven
Ranked #10 of 143 Restaurants in Providenciales
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Seven, for the finest dining in Provo, at Seven Stars Resort, our contemporary island cuisine is anchored in the rich culinary traditions of the Turks & Caicos Islands. From fresh local seafood like conch and Caicos lobster to seasonings that echo the island's once vibrant salt-mining industry, the ingredients we gather represent a modern day quest for farm to fork goodness. Elegant yet thoroughly approachable, Seven is modern island cuisine wrapped in reverence for time honored techniques and tradition. Join us and discover why Seven shines above all others.
Toronto, Canada
“Aaaamazing food. Nice atmosphere”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

The food was amazing! The lobster dishes are to die for. Very knowledgeable staff. Good wine pairings. The tables are set on a nice quiet patio.

• Visited March 2014

Calgary
“One of the best”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Full meal was an experience; great waiters / resses, General Manager (Irish) was attentive and accommodating; food was fantastic (try the lamb shank!)

Visited February 2014
“Wonderful service, food, and atmosphere!”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

We were at Turks and Caicos for 10 days. We are quiet the foodies and enjoy our restaurants.

We were recommended to Sevens from our resort and we were not disappointed. We enjoyed this restaurant so much that we cancelled our second reservation at Coco Bistro and went to Sevens. We actually ate at Sevens three times during our vacation.

We were greeted by wonderful staff when we entered Sevens. The restaurant was very warm and inviting and decorated just lovely.

We were not disappointed in any food we had during our three different times we visited. We usually had fish but we did have beef one night and it was out of this world! Cocktails were excellent and so was dessert. The wine menu was pretty extensive and we enjoyed a bottle each night.

The manager of the restaurant was awesome!!! We visited with him and he remembered us when we returned the second time.

Would highly recommend this restaurant. It's pricey but well worth it. We can't wait to go back.

• Visited April 2014
Battle Ground, Washington
“Rude”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

When my family of 6 arrived to a completely empty restaurant without reservations (our reservations had fallen through at Coco Bistro) it was clear from the hostess what a mistake we had made, deigning to enter their realm without reservations. After a 10 minute delay and overhearing them complain that we 'even had children' (7 and 9), the manager came out to explain that they could seat us in 45 minutes. He tried to explain the inner workings of their kitchen planning and what not.

I understand a table of 6 without reservations could be a burden to a small restaurant (which this clearly isn't) or an understaffed restaurant (which this clearly isn't) or a busy restaurant (which this wasn't) and if I were to impress my family and myself upon a bar and grill in such a situation, I would expect to hear the reasons and excuses of why we might not be able to be accommodated.

At a place like 'Seven', which may only be recommended upon the basis of its pretentiousness and exclusivity, however, I would not expect to be informed of the restaurant's inner workings.

Don't bother wasting your money nor your time here. A much better experience can be had elsewhere as evidenced by the fact that we were treated to a wonderful unique meal and cared for at Sora down the street, and the Head Chef at Coco Bistro went out of his way to be friendly with us, even on chance meetings in the parking lot.

I am sorry I cannot comment on the quality of the food, for I wasn't given a chance to.

Visited April 2014
5 Thank ed_travalia
alanduffy, Manager at Seven, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Dear Tripadvisor member,

When you arrived at 7.30 on Friday the restaurant's outside tables were fully occupied.

The inside restaurant you are referring to was not in use that evening.

We did explain that we could seat you and you family in approximately 45 minutes but unfortunately you could not wait.
We always do our best to accommodate walk in guests, and would recommend that guests reserve in advance.
Yours sincerely,
Alan Duffy
Restaurant Manager
Randallstown, Maryland
“A MUST!!”
Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

I say "A MUST" because I truly believe you have to experience everything that Seven has to offer; from the elegance of the staff to the out of this world cuisine.
The management is extremely attentive and caters to your every need. My drink was never empty and there was always some incredible chefs creation on our table.
For an appetizer, we ordered a tuna dish that consisted of tuna tartar and tuna sashimi with a wasabi aioli. It was heavenly. They brought 3 different kinds of bread and I ate them all!! They were so good, I had to physically stop myself so I didn't ruin my appetite. I ordered the lamb with Parmesan risotto. The server laid it down in front of me and I had to restrain myself from being rude by digging in because it smelled so good. But those few moments of waiting until everyone got their food was completely forgotten when I had my first bite of lamb. I couldn't believe that something could taste so good. I then tried the Parmesan risotto which was so creamy and decadent that I wondered how on earth I have never had a meal even close to this. After a few more bites, the chef came out to see how everything was. I couldn't find the words to describe how unbelievable my meal was. I'm sure he had heard it all before, but this was honestly the best meal of my life.

• Visited April 2014