“Excellent food & Service !”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Seven

Seven
Ranked #11 of 144 Restaurants in Providenciales
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Seven, for the finest dining in Provo, at Seven Stars Resort, our contemporary island cuisine is anchored in the rich culinary traditions of the Turks & Caicos Islands. From fresh local seafood like conch and Caicos lobster to seasonings that echo the island's once vibrant salt-mining industry, the ingredients we gather represent a modern day quest for farm to fork goodness. Elegant yet thoroughly approachable, Seven is modern island cuisine wrapped in reverence for time honored techniques and tradition. Join us and discover why Seven shines above all others.
Green Oaks, Illinois, United States
“Excellent food & Service !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

Everything excellent ! Planning on going here again during our stay. Try the vanilla lobster or tenderloin with oxtail.

1 Thank Bill R

Sudbury, Canada
“Great but pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

The food and service is great. I found it a little steep and dislike the 15 percent gratuity added to the bills, which is resort-wide. Coconut crime brûlée was to die for!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Northerngirrl
Toronto, Ontario
“It's a solid 3.5 out of 5. Needs a bit of tweaking....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

We arrived for our reservation and were told to take a seat at the bar while they set up the table. We waited about 15 minutes which didn't make sense to us as the restaurant was almost empty. For a restaurant of this this calibre, the table should have been ready. We waited at the bar and almost contemplated leaving at the ten minute mark. The hostess finally came to get us and we were seated outside at a romantic table with no one around us.

Another waiter came to ask if we wanted drinks. We ordered a bottle of wine but the one we wanted was sold out so he came back with our water which gave us time to peruse the wine list. Like a previous poster said, we never saw that bottle of water refilled unless we asked. They place it in a bucket of ice (which is nice), but then forget it's there. We ended up ordering a Chilean wine from the winelist (approxiametly $60.00) and it was delicious.

We had bread given to us with three types of butter. This was nice. We placed our orders. I had the tomato salad with goat cheese and balsamic, this was wonderful! I highly recommend it. My husband had the seafood bisque which was very good. For the mains I had the duck breast on asian noodles. Again, I thought it was very good. My husband had the butternut squash risotto which he thought was disgusting. It looked nice but after having a taste myself, I thought it tasted more like a really expensive oatmeal. Hence, here comes the 3.5 rating. I was pleased with my plates and gave Seven 4 stars for the meal. My husband, being kind, gave them 3 stars, so I gave them 3.5 overall.

Was it worth the $200.00? Not really...the ambience was nice, the staff was okay, but we didn't leave with that "wow" factor.

Note: put on bug spray as the setting is outside. We had a cat hang out with us the whole night, I don't know where it came from but it didn't bother us.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank ginasuprema
Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review us here at Seven. All feedback, whether positive or otherwise is important to us and I shall try to resolve all of the issues you had that evening.
The only reason I can think of you waiting to be seated would have been for a table outside. We would not intentionally make you wait otherwise. I apologize that you had to ask for your water to be refilled. I shall talk to the team and remind them all to be more vigilant.
I'm very sorry to read that your husband did not enjoy his Pearl Barley Risotto. This is a very popular vegetarian dish, made from whole wheat and high in fibre. This dish is not made from arborio rice. The texture and look of both are completely different as is the taste.
Always feel free to let us know if you are unhappy with a particular dish. Our aim is to please. I would have been delighted to change a dish for you.
Thank you again for your feedback, and I look forward to welcoming you back to Seven sometime again.
Kind regards,
Restaurant Manager
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Beautiful atmosphere, great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

We had dinner here after a disappointing first night at the resort where we're staying (Sands). The atmosphere was great, and the food absolutely lived up to the hype. The scallops I started with were absolutely perfect, and the turbot was delicious - flaky and meaty. The creme brulee left a bit to be desired, but overall our experience was wonderful!

• Visited March 2013
Dear 'Gaurav M',
Thank you very much for taking the time to relay your thoughts about your experience at Seven. I am very glad to read that your evening spent with us was an enjoyable one. We strive to ensure all our guests are looked after to the best of our abilities and I shall pass on your positive feedback to the team.
We hope to welcome you back to Seven sometime soon.
Best wishes,
Quebec
“Top service, excellent winelist but average quality food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

Put it simply, we wont go back. The staff is very friendly but the food was disappointing. Their signature dish is the lobster but it was overcook. For the price no matter if you are on an Island or not, you have to be consistent and cant afford to serve overcook seafood.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Martinvoyageur
Dear 'Martinvoyageur',
Thank you for taking the time to relay your thoughts about your meal in Seven. I am delighted to read that you thought our service was good and our wine list well appointed. If I had known about the issue over your lobster I would gladly have replaced it. Please accept my apologies. Your feedback is important and I shall talk to our chef regarding the dish.
Best regards,