“Great atmosphere, good service, decent food”
Review of Seven

Seven
Cuisines: International
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Seven, for the finest dining in Provo, at Seven Stars Resort, our contemporary island cuisine is anchored in the rich culinary traditions of the Turks & Caicos Islands. From fresh local seafood like conch and Caicos lobster to seasonings that echo the island's once vibrant salt-mining industry, the ingredients we gather represent a modern day quest for farm to fork goodness. Elegant yet thoroughly approachable, Seven is modern island cuisine wrapped in reverence for time honored techniques and tradition. Join us and discover why Seven shines above all others.
Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

We stayed at Seven Stars so we ate breakfast here daily...breakfast is fresh and service is great. Its bright and airy for breakfast but transforms to a cool, hip yet sophisticated. We dined at Seven for dinner one night during our stay, the service was good as usual but the food was just decent. I ordered tiger shrimp served with rice...it was good but they could have given me a little more rice. They were offering a dinner special where u get an appetizer and entree for $39 do u started with crab ravioli, it was pretty good. Overall dinner was good. Beware drinks are expensive$15-20 each.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

There's a really cool, sexy vibe to this place. Enjoyed the whole date night thing. We started with a martini in the bar before dinner. Loved the modern decor & lighting. Opted for an outdoor table. This restaurant isn't on the beach like many of the Grace Bay hotels have. Don't let that sway you...the setting is calm and cool and the music is perfect...think Zero 7. Food is incredible. Service was spot on. I started getting bit (no see-ums) halfway thru dinner and our server found me a bottle of bug repellent to alleviate the problem. BTW..this isn't the restaurants fault. U have to spray before u go out at night. This was my fault. I only mention this to show how great our server was. I had ravioli, my husband had the lobster. Do not leave Provo without a dinner here. AGAIN...sexy atmosphere. AMAZING food.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

I was a little skeptical because of some of the reviews I saw on Trip Advisor. The manager was amazing and the food was so good. Lots of complements from the chef. I would definitely go back again. Be prepared for an expensive meal though. Oh yeah, try the lychee and coconut mojito, it was awesome.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

We ate dinner here for during our 10th anniversary stay last weekend. From the moment we stepped in, the service was exceptional. We chose to sit outside among the trees. We were given a glass of champagne each in celebration of our anniversary! The food was amazing! I had the lobster and my husband the lamb. We finished it off with yummy creme brulee!

By far the best restaurant in all of Turks and Caicos!

1  Thank Jennifer D
Reviewed September 1, 2012

On our last night in Provo, we dined at Seven. The food was decent - nothing special. My wife had the Halibut which was okay, the noodles were plain didn't taste like much. I had the lobster which was pretty good, but I had better a few days before out on The Deck, also at Seven Stars. Maybe it was an off night with regard to the service, but it was just plain awful. Our drinks sat empty for the entire 2 hours we were there. We were never asked how anything was, if we needed anything else, etc. And finally, the dessert...we only ordered it because of the Summer Special, but almost left before it arrived, we had to order it from a different waiter because our waiter had been nowhere in sight for 20 minutes. Very disappointing overall, if you're in the area and want a better meal at a better price, go outside to The Deck!! Or down the street to Coco Bistro!

alanduffy, Manager at Seven, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review Seven. I am very sorry to read that were not happy with your experience. Please accept my sincerely apologies.

We work hard to implement certain procedures ensuring an excellent quality of service. Guest satisfaction is very important to us and we review all comments, both positive and negative with a view to improving service. I shall review all standards with my team and I promise to rectify any issues that you may have with our service.

I have never heard any negative comments about our Tirami Su before. However, I shall bring the matter to the attention of our chef and make any amends necessary.

I am very sensitive to the concerns of our guests and I take pride in the positive feedback that we receive, but it is very important to me that all my guests leave Seven happy. Had you made me aware during the course of the evening there had been an issue with our service, I could have resolved it. Once again, please accept my apologies.

Warm regards,