“Great riding on the beach”
Review of Caicos Corral

Caicos Corral
More attraction details
Owner description: Caicos Corral is a riding stable located 5 minutes from the Grace Bay resorts. With only 4 horses we offer very private and personable horseback riding tours. This allows us to ride at your skill and comfort level. Design a tour based on what you want, including swimming, loping or just leisurely strolling at the waters edge. Our horses are well-trained and safe for first-time riders. Children younger than 8, unless experienced are able to ride with a guide leading them. Our tours generally run at 9am, 11am, 4pm and 6pm, although we are flexible if you need different. The standard tour is one hour and twenty minutes, entirely along the beach for ($110-$125) Visa, MasterCard and cash accepted. Price includes pick up from and drop off to your hotel.
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great riding on the beach”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

My son and I did a ride on the beach with Caicos Corral. The guide was friendly and the horses wereeasy to handle. The only downside is that they are limited to three guests at a time, which isn't ideal with families. However, if three is enough for you, you'll enjoy it!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“A great ride”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

My ride at the Caicos corral was very pleasant. Anna picked us up and gave us the usual instruction to start out. My horse was more spirited but controllable and we had a beautiful ride on the beach and in the water. It was an enjoyable adventure and much more intimate with the 3 of us. I would do it again if given the chance.

Vantaa, Finland
“A great way to start Valentines day!”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We started our day with a ride down the beach with Caicos Corral and had a fantastic time. It was just us, our guide Francesca and the wonderful wonderful horses. Not being part of a tour group gave us two beginners a chance to learn the animals and a bit about the island. Riding down the secluded beach was cool and riding in the sea was something I will remember for a long time. If your looking for a beach riding experience with a personal fell then I highly recommend Caicos Corral :)

Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Caicos Corral is awesome!”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

My two teenagers and I went riding with Caicos Corral and it was outstanding. We are all novices and Annie, our guide, put us at ease with her upbeat and encouraging instruction. Riding a horse through warm water and on the sand looking down at coral reefs was amazing--and it was so nice that it was a private tour. We would highly recommend Caicos Corral to anyone.

Toronto, Canada
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“What a fun ride!”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

So happy we went riding and Caicos Corral was a great choice! We were picked up at our resort and driven to the corral where we met our horses that we would be riding. Francesca was our guide and she was just wonderful! We rode along the beach and in the ocean as well - what a perfect way to spend some time in the late afternoon in Turks & Caicos! Loved that it was just Francesca, my friend and myself - no long dusty trail ride with many people just walking along. I was able to canter along the beach and go swimming on my horse Freckles who loved the water as much as I did. She was a lovely, spunky horse and a real pleasure to ride. It doesn't matter what your experience level is at Caicos Corral - they accommodate everyone and if you've always wanted to ride a horse, running along the beach, this is the place to go! The horses are obviously very well looked after (important to me) and Francesca, our guide, is so friendly and relaxed, it really is something to make time to do. You will be so glad you did!