“KiteProve is THE kite school in Provo...”
Review of KiteProvo

Fast Track Kiteboarding Camp: Best for Beginners
$350.00*
Intermediate or Advance Private Kiteboarding Lesson on Long Bay Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: We are the first and longest running kiteboarding school in the Turks & Caicos, since 2006. We have the most experience and most importantly, “Our Instructors Make the Difference!” We utilize bluetooth radio communication helmets in order to offer you just the right amount of instruction at the right time. This also eliminates watercraft which are noisy and a waste of time. We utilize this for all advanced beginners to advanced lessons. Our Instructors Make the Difference At KiteProvo, they know that the instructor makes the difference. KiteProvo has assembled a team of not only top level kiteboarders, but instructors that match our philosophy of taking a personal interest in the success of each and every student. Kite Provo then trains them in the art of communication and how to change teaching style to meet the learning style of our guests and new friends. The school manager, Chris Moore, has been teaching kite sports professionally since 1990 and kiteboarding since 1999. In 2002 Chris wrote the teaching manual for instructor certification, pioneering the PASA Kiteboarding Division. Using his extensive experience and passion for teaching, KiteProvo has trained the highest caliber of instructors on the planet right here in The Turks and Caicos. KiteProvo will strive to constantly exceed your expectation and guarantee that you will also have a fantastic time.
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Anyone who has dealt with kiteboarding schools knows that they vary in service and attentiveness. Mike at KiteProvo runs the best one I have come across anywhere, and he is definitely THE guy you want to coordinate with in Provo. I've dealt with all of them. Quite simply, he makes customer satisfaction a priority. He is easy and enjoyable to work with, and he hires good instructors. We recently had a group of seven - three experienced riders and four beginners - and everyone really enjoyed their experience. Long Bay in Provo is probably the best place in the world for beginners.

2  Thank Steve M

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Look no further for a perfect kiting experience. At 47, and having progressed slowly over the course of 5 lessons spread out over a decade (imperfect conditions, not enough time, mediocre instruction, and my waning remnant of athleticism), I decided to give myself one more shot at kiting. Suffice it to say that I struck gold with this location and, in particular, with this company.
Imagine several square miles of chest-deep water with a pristine sandy bottom off an unspoiled sparsely developed beach. Then imagine very little chop (even on the day it blew 30 knots).
Now imagine that your instructor, Hunter, is a masterful, non-condescending kiting guru who knows exactly what to tell you to assure that you progress rapidly. His stated goal from the outset was to make me an independent safe Kiter. He did that very quickly, even with my compromised skill set. Look no further for expert instruction in an ideal location!

1  Thank JMWright19
Reviewed March 25, 2014

My friends/family and I have participated in all that Kite Provo has to offer! On previous trips to Provo we have taken kiteboarding lessons with Mike and Craig and we have been on a paddle boarding tour with Mike. The instructors of KiteProvo are WONDERFUL! They are patient and make kiteboarding fun! The SUP tour was also AWESOME! We have been to the island several times, but were able to have a whole new experience by touring parts of the island on paddle boards! Most recently we were able to take a trip out on the KiteProvo boat! It was awesome! The boat is very clean and nice. We were able to ride around near the Leeward Marina at sunset. It was unbelievably beautiful and the perfect way to end our time in Providenciales! The guys of KiteProvo are the nicest! Not only will they teach you to kite board or take you paddle boarding, but they are very knowledgable about the island and go out of their way to make recommendations to ensure that your stay in Provo is unparalleled to any other vacation spot! I recommend taking part in ANY of the activities that KiteProvo offers! You WON'T regret it!

1  Thank Kyrie C
Reviewed March 15, 2014

These guys where by far the best school on the island and the best kiteboarding school we’ve experienced, and we've had many! The instructors were all certified and got me and my family up and cruising. My goal was safety, good moral and instruction to get kids to love the sport.
The instructors loved what they do and it shows they were steady, patient, safe and were able to get my 12 year old to fall in love with kiteboarding and he was only 70lbs and he was up and riding!
They made sure conditions were appropriate for all of us and taught us good safety ethics. The beach was amazing and the perfect spot to learn!
We all can’t wait to go back!

2  Thank Margo M
Reviewed March 8, 2014

On a recent trip to Turks, I had the chance to meet Mike and go on a kite trip to secluded beach
by boat. Mike and the instructors were top notch. The location is spectacular and the views were marvelous. The boat is a dream. The slicks were beyond dreams. What else can I say but "Come on down." Meet the rest of the very professional and seasoned instructors. Had my kids riding both ways in 2 lessons. Unbelievable.

1  Thank 760Martin202